View Single Post
Old 21st August 2021
Master Mechanic

psycho69 has a spectacular aura aboutpsycho69 has a spectacular aura aboutpsycho69 has a spectacular aura aboutpsycho69 has a spectacular aura aboutpsycho69 has a spectacular aura aboutpsycho69 has a spectacular aura aboutpsycho69 has a spectacular aura aboutpsycho69 has a spectacular aura aboutpsycho69 has a spectacular aura aboutpsycho69 has a spectacular aura aboutpsycho69 has a spectacular aura about

It seems that all the people complaining about HD making something new are the same people that have absolutely no interest in buying another motorcycle, regardless of its model or age. Newer models aren’t marketed towards a demographic that stopped buying bikes ten years ago.

I love my Sporty, but I am absolutely looking forward to newer, more advanced models. All of the Harley “loyalists” and “real customers” refuse to even give newer models a chance, and refuse to see what improvements and adjustments will be made over the next few years.

Harley is dying because it is a slave to people like that, constantly bitching about change while simultaneously avoiding purchase of ANY bike beyond the one they’ve owned for a decade.

Bitching about emissions regulations, industry shifts towards renewables, and government mandates makes you all a bunch of whiners. You sound like the same retards that stormed the Capital in the name of freedom.

Evolve or die. Adapt to the new or get left behind. Even if Harley made the exact bike you were asking for none of you would buy it. It would just be a new excuse to avoid it.

It’s time for Harley’s old “loyal” fan base to just die off already, since they haven’t been supporting the company anyways.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With so many objects constantly flying around through the air you have to conclude that eventually one will come in contact with your balls.