View Single Post
Old 21st August 2021
XL FORUM TEAM MEMBER

JunkyardDog is a splendid one to beholdJunkyardDog is a splendid one to beholdJunkyardDog is a splendid one to beholdJunkyardDog is a splendid one to beholdJunkyardDog is a splendid one to beholdJunkyardDog is a splendid one to beholdJunkyardDog is a splendid one to beholdJunkyardDog is a splendid one to beholdJunkyardDog is a splendid one to beholdJunkyardDog is a splendid one to beholdJunkyardDog is a splendid one to behold

I just bought a really nice 2003 Sportster 1200 to go with my 2006. I now have to sell one of my other bikes to make room for it. It was a tough choice to make, but the fact is that my 2006 Sportster is the most enjoyable bike I've owned out of around 50, and I had to make sure I always have a Sportster. I made a huge mistake selling my 1966 Triumph Bonneville back in the mid '80s. Now a bike comparable to it costs around $15K. I will not make that mistake with the Sportster. I have had a lot of bikes similar to the "new" Sportster, only real difference was they didn't say Harley Davidson on them. H-D no longer makes anything I want, so there is no chance of me ever buying anything new from them. H-D has never been a great company, they have been scamming customers for decades. But at least they used to make some great bikes. Not anymore.