View Single Post
Old 9th June 2012
Greasemonkey

Bizzkit is a glorious beacon of lightBizzkit is a glorious beacon of lightBizzkit is a glorious beacon of lightBizzkit is a glorious beacon of lightBizzkit is a glorious beacon of lightBizzkit is a glorious beacon of lightBizzkit is a glorious beacon of lightBizzkit is a glorious beacon of lightBizzkit is a glorious beacon of lightBizzkit is a glorious beacon of lightBizzkit is a glorious beacon of light
Default 2011 Nightster on a budget

Well it seems the bike i wasn't going to change is now the bike i am going to change all thanks to you guys!!
But on a budget due to my wife finding out she is pregnant!

So i have a list of things i'd like to do, oh and it's a UK 2001 Nightster if the title didn't give it away!!

In no particular or coherent order......

For now....

i have just flipped the mirrors 48 style
I have made a side plate holder with small LED light as the UK plate is mounted to the rear fender, i had to drop the shock pretension to min to help the large gap between fender and tire.
I have made a pair of 2" Tank lifts and i am going to make a coil/ignition bracket from some flat steel bar i made the lifts out of.
So tomorrow i do the wire tuck and coil/ignition move.
My friend is making me some Green HT leads.
I am taking the speedo housing and handlebar mount? plate from the wife's '09 883 and swapping it with mine so i can mount her speedo housing to my eyebrow to see what its like lower down (thoughts on this?)
Drill baffles either inside edge or right at the end (not sure which will be best)

Whats going to have to wait and is going to cost...

Replace the standard shocks for Burley slammers in black.
Drag Bars with bar end mirrors, i love the Ducati style fold in ones
http://www.jokermachine.com/itemstre...&Placeholder=0
V&H big radius pipes in black plus the old fuel tuning thing
Relocate speedo to the side
Sprung seat and a longer fender
Whitewalls possibly
Small paint job on cans (friend paints and has done an awesome job on his 48)
Bigger headlight

Still looking at more ideas and yours are welcome

Cheers
Paul