The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum - The XLFORUM®

Go Back   The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum - The XLFORUM® > OFF TOPIC > Human Relationships - Marriage, Dating, the Single Life
XLF Blogs XLF Arcade XLF Disclaimer/Privacy Statement/Terms Of Use

Notices

Human Relationships - Marriage, Dating, the Single Life This is where you can discuss human relations topicsthat are important to you. Please keep the discussion intelligent and remember EVERYONE has their own opinion.

DO NOT LET YOUR DISCUSSIONS HERE BLEED INTO THE OPEN FORUMS!!!

Active Threads
0 This week on Craig's list
Last Post: brucstoudt
Posted On: 4 Minutes Ago
Replies: 5,341
Views: 857,917
0 Keep & Kill
Last Post: Graywolf
Posted On: 15 Minutes Ago
Replies: 24,054
Views: 1,418,057
0 Single fire dual fire ignition
Last Post: Ferrous Head
Posted On: 29 Minutes Ago
Replies: 5
Views: 123
0 1979 iron head sportster exhaust
Posted On: 32 Minutes Ago
Replies: 2
Views: 94
0 Help & advice needed
Posted On: 36 Minutes Ago
Replies: 9
Views: 258
0 Back to factory ign mod help
Last Post: IXL2Relax
Posted On: 49 Minutes Ago
Replies: 2
Views: 48
0 Easy start cam choice
Posted On: 50 Minutes Ago
Replies: 74
Views: 1,741
0 Power Vision map for Hammer 1275
Last Post: John Harper
Posted On: 1 Hour Ago
Views: 116
0 1972 Build thread please subscribe
Last Post: Gold Member
Posted On: 2 Hours Ago
Replies: 163
Views: 21,802
0 Wire wheel hubs
Last Post: LenC
Replies: 0
Views: 23
0 Iree's late night cafe
Last Post: ~Grind~
Replies: 2,084
Views: 337,939
0 teflon buttons or circlips?
Last Post: thefrenchowl
Posted On: 3 Hours Ago
Replies: 14
Views: 447
0 Anyone go racing last weekend?
Last Post: Tinz
Posted On: 5 Hours Ago
Replies: 3,359
Views: 375,774
0 Sources for new/used cast front wheels
Last Post: 84rzv500r
Posted On: 10 Hours Ago
Views: 220
0 Transformer XR1200
Last Post: Davo_137
Posted On: 13 Hours Ago
Replies: 590
Views: 78,449
0 This is gonna hurt.
Last Post: speedyrette
Posted On: 14 Hours Ago
Replies: 8,833
Views: 2,044,656
0 2008 xl1200c
Last Post: Tyler45
Posted On: 15 Hours Ago
Replies: 7
Views: 259
0 The Strociek Project
Posted On: 15 Hours Ago
Replies: 43
Views: 2,157
0 What song do you have stuck in your head?
Last Post: iNSaNeSHaNe
Posted On: 17 Hours Ago
Replies: 2,386
Views: 247,237
0 Best head casting for porting Question
Last Post: ryder rick
Posted On: 17 Hours Ago
Replies: 88
Views: 17,984
0 Upper Support Bracket Installation
Posted On: 18 Hours Ago
Replies: 31
Views: 1,228
0 Where To Get Free Air
Last Post: RockerRider
Posted On: 18 Hours Ago
Replies: 0
Views: 79
0 My 99 883 c
Last Post: 99-883-c
Posted On: 20 Hours Ago
Replies: 37
Views: 2,434
0 05 1200R cylinder oil leak and clacking
Last Post: Hippysmack
Posted On: 23 Hours Ago
Replies: 57
Views: 3,682
0 Shovster build take2
Last Post: RicThompson
Posted On: 1 Day Ago
Replies: 254
Views: 28,871
0 Hot Rods, Rat Rods, and Customs.
Last Post: IvanIron
Replies: 4,686
Views: 881,273
0 Engine oil getting into primary help
Last Post: andy2175m4
Replies: 85
Views: 4,549
0 Timing question
Last Post: sungod
Replies: 18
Views: 783
0 Chevelle's Dry Clutch Worm Gear Upgrade
Last Post: Monte03
Replies: 33
Views: 7,671
More...
Members Birthdays
yeller1200, IronMick (79), painter (72), motobob883 (69), rickxx (67), MRCLEEN (49), Wetcheez (48), hello_shoes (41)

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16th July 2021
Biker

Sportster/Buell Model: XL883L
Sportster/Buell Year: 2005
Fifty150 has a brilliant futureFifty150 has a brilliant futureFifty150 has a brilliant futureFifty150 has a brilliant futureFifty150 has a brilliant futureFifty150 has a brilliant futureFifty150 has a brilliant futureFifty150 has a brilliant futureFifty150 has a brilliant futureFifty150 has a brilliant futureFifty150 has a brilliant future

You see it all the time. Bad weightlifting. People are in the gym, who just have no clue. Bad form. Bad posture. Grunting. Trying to jerk the equipment. Trying to lift too much, in an unsafe way. Not only will you gain no results, but you can hurt yourself in the process.

I always lift a comfortable weight. Not trying to push myself to new maximum numbers.

A lot of people go to the gym with friends. To have a partner spot you for safety. I tend to go alone. I can only go at odd hours, and my friends have more conventional family lives. They have kids to help do homework with, family laundry, dishes, and other domestic chores. I find myself going at midnight, when the gym is mostly empty.

I hear a mix of a shriek, painful grunt, and weights slamming. I look. Somebody is in the corner trying to catch their breath, and the weights on the floor looks like they were dropped. Nobody else was around at this hour, so I go over to see if everything is okay.

No bleeding. No broken bones. No torn ligaments. Just hurt pride. I had enough of lifting weights. I went over to the opposite corner of the room to work out my left hand. Anyone without training, can pound their right hand in a big windmill motion. Boxing matches and street fights are never won by windmill hammer fists. I like to just push the bag to get it moving, then move around the motion of the bag. Work on sidesteps, pivots, and jabbing out to get away. Work on my hip movement to torque the left hooks. You can only do so much with a coach to hold focus mitts.

Out of the corner of my eye, I see the person from earlier. Watching me. Short. Spiky dyed hair with streaks of different colors like a bag of skittles - like a Korean boy band. Small build, slouching posture, hiding under baggy sweats - the grey heavy cotton sweats that you wore to gym class in The 60's. Kind of a pip squeak voice just kinds of adds up to the kind of kid that got picked on in school, for being a little runt that couldn't fit in. Feminine features don't help either, but I guess all K-Pop singers have bought the Korean man's image to be effeminate.

" I'm Bae "

Yeah, sure, you can "work in". We can use the ring. Work on footwork and reflexes. Keep your guard up, we'll parry jabs, then pivot and shift. You have to work on getting away from your opponents punch, before you counterpunch. I set the timer, and we went 4 rounds. I'm old. Sweating. Mouth breathing. I said thanks, I've got to get to Chinatown for some food before Sam Wo closes the kitchen. I really wanted to catch Last Call @ Red's on Jackson Street. A Tsing Tao will ease me over the fact that I'm an old man, who can't go 4 rounds anymore.

As I'm zippering up my boots in the locker room, Bae comes from the showers. I'm not weird like that. I don't check out other men. I grab revolver, spin the cylinder open and return it home to make sure that the hammer is resting on an empty chamber, then stuffed it into the back pocket of my Levi's. Smith & Wesson Chief's Special. 5 shot, .38 caliber. I'm not going to make a drug deal. Just going to Chinatown for a beer.

"
Quote:
Only 4 bullets?
"

Bae. As I look up, only 3 lockers over. No towel. Still wet from the shower. Has a vagina!

WTF!

Born with a vagina, identifies as a man, uses the men's locker room and showers in the middle of the night at the gym. Sort of androgynous appearing in public, with that sissy boyband image. Mostly flat chest, just a little puffy at the perky nipples. Pubes were naturally smooth as a lot of Asians don't really have body hair.

She says that she identifies as a transgender man, and that when I penetrate her vagina, I am gay.
Old 18th July 2021
Biker

Fifty150 has a brilliant futureFifty150 has a brilliant futureFifty150 has a brilliant futureFifty150 has a brilliant futureFifty150 has a brilliant futureFifty150 has a brilliant futureFifty150 has a brilliant futureFifty150 has a brilliant futureFifty150 has a brilliant futureFifty150 has a brilliant futureFifty150 has a brilliant future

Old 3 Weeks Ago
Biker

To protect the innocent, my real place of employment, and names, have been changed.

As I walk into the changing room, there was a note on my locker to see the Crew Leader. The Shift Supervisor was also there.

Quote:
Listen, we'll make this quick. Your girlfriend called The Store Manager. She asked to have your assignment changed. She says that she wants you home at nights, and she needs you to have weekends off. Look, this isn't a burger joint. We don't sell fast food. It's not like you're french frying potato, and your girlfriend thinks you should be the taco bender. You are a Pimp. This is a Pimp Station. Your girlfriend has absolutely zero input on how we pimp around here. Got it? Tell your girlfriend that she can't call The Head Pimp In Charge, to suggest how we staff shifts. This isn't a daycare, she's not your momma, and you eat whatever cookies are served with your milk.
What? The? F.C.U.K.? So that's what it was all about. Just before I left to report for my shift, she says, "Why do you have to work nights & weekends? Aren't there any day-pimping jobs that you could do?"

This was just too much. I've never met anyone so crazy. She actually called my job, and tried to tell them how to schedule the shifts. Are you kidding me? There's a whole city full of hookers, 24/7, and not enough pimps to corral them. This isn't an easy job to get. Full benefits, a pension, a union, and a lot of overtime. Even if you pass the pimping entrance exam, there's a waiting list that goes for years. There's a budget shortfall, and City Hall is even talking about defunding pimping.

Who does that? What kind of a crazy, controlling, self centered, insecure girl, actually calls her boyfriend's job to tell his boss how to run their shop?