The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum - The XLFORUM®

Go Back   The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum - The XLFORUM® > FORUM FUNCTIONS > Forum Announcments/FAQ/Suggestions/Test > Forum FAQ/HOW TO
XLF Blogs XLF Arcade XLF Disclaimer/Privacy Statement/Terms Of Use

Forum FAQ/HOW TO Facts Answers Question about the Sportster Forum and how to use the forum funtions

Active Threads
0 Clutch issue
Last Post: harley506d
Posted On: 7 Minutes Ago
Replies: 2
Views: 58
0 Bendix / Zenith questions
Last Post: DirtyHarry68
Posted On: 21 Minutes Ago
Replies: 59
Views: 24,469
0 little rock
Posted On: 21 Minutes Ago
Replies: 9
Views: 102
0 Suzuki's Radar Reflector Idea
Last Post: tedg
Posted On: 24 Minutes Ago
Replies: 6
Views: 239
0 New acquisition
Posted On: 26 Minutes Ago
Replies: 20
Views: 334
0 brake lever for master cylinder.
Posted On: 34 Minutes Ago
Replies: 1
Views: 14
0 Ignition question
Last Post: Anti-Hero
Posted On: 2 Hours Ago
Replies: 7
Views: 142
0 Upside Down Monoshock IH - A Longterm Project
Last Post: paulc
Posted On: 2 Hours Ago
Replies: 95
Views: 25,436
5 Summer time heat
Last Post: ryder rick
Posted On: 3 Hours Ago
Replies: 25
Views: 1,114
0 79 Tranny
Last Post: ryder rick
Posted On: 3 Hours Ago
Replies: 2
Views: 100
0 R.I.P. Arlen Ness
Last Post: Hippysmack
Posted On: 4 Hours Ago
Views: 34
0 This week on Craig's list
Last Post: hammer6315
Posted On: 4 Hours Ago
Replies: 3,856
Views: 435,310
0 Roads I'd like to ride.
Last Post: Toejam503
Posted On: 5 Hours Ago
Replies: 1,444
Views: 125,800
0 So, anyone wanna talk flat track???
Last Post: oupa
Posted On: 6 Hours Ago
Replies: 62
Views: 4,243
0 Official XL Forum Random Image Thread (NO NUDITY!)
Last Post: moparnut72
Replies: 43,231
Views: 6,749,856
0 Have you taken your “dumbass pill” today?
Last Post: Hippysmack
Replies: 23
Views: 1,100
0 883 to 1250 is done
Last Post: John Harper
Views: 65
0 883N brake/signal problem
Last Post: sportsterdoc
Posted On: 7 Hours Ago
Views: 47
0 I'm going nuts (Adjusting Fuel Mixture)
Last Post: sportsterdoc
Replies: 21
Views: 447
0 How many miles are on your sporty?
Last Post: Crusty
Replies: 1,156
Views: 273,118
0 How long for the XL Member patch?
Last Post: bdawson
Posted On: 8 Hours Ago
Replies: 180
Views: 3,079
0 mid controls
Last Post: whetrick1
Replies: 7
Views: 98
0 Really Hard to start XL1200 C
Last Post: farmall
Replies: 55
Views: 2,999
0 What Sort Of Sporty Have You Got?
Last Post: Lone Rider
Replies: 1,069
Views: 295,463
0 Front cylinder noise
Last Post: 60Gunner
Replies: 13
Views: 207
0 900 dual carb front head
Last Post: brucstoudt
Posted On: 10 Hours Ago
Replies: 34
Views: 1,442
0 Tried starting the bike this morning, batter charged, but bike wont turnover?
Last Post: clc1989
Posted On: 10 Hours Ago
Replies: 15
Views: 379
0 70 xlch tuneup and intake manifold
Last Post: Ferrous Head
Posted On: 11 Hours Ago
Replies: 34
Views: 1,050
0 1200S cam comparisons
Last Post: Saint666
Replies: 10
Views: 425
0 How many have converted their 883 to 1200?
Last Post: IXL2Relax
Replies: 385
Views: 102,534
More...
Members Birthdays
mike, Rick572 (72), Tailchaser (71), Back Road (55), sanman12002003 (54), LilMsRida (54), wargod1 (50), tplyons (32), DOM! (31)
Sponsored Links
Closed Thread

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29th January 2009
Senior Chief Know It All 1st Class

Sportster/Buell Model: 883 custom
Sportster/Buell Year: 2000
tensejed is a name known to alltensejed is a name known to alltensejed is a name known to alltensejed is a name known to alltensejed is a name known to alltensejed is a name known to alltensejed is a name known to alltensejed is a name known to alltensejed is a name known to alltensejed is a name known to alltensejed is a name known to all

whoaaaaaaaaaaaa, what the hell has this thread become? after reading the berts post this has spiraled downward.
i think it should be all removed and bert put his inital post up and lock the thread.

CAN I HAVE MY 10 MINUTES BACK !!!!
Old 29th January 2009
Senior Chief Master Mechanic 1st Class

Sportster/Buell Model: NRHS 1250 C
Sportster/Buell Year: 2004
Other Motorcycle Model: Road King Classic
Other Motorcycle Year: 2004
tonyhds is a glorious beacon of lighttonyhds is a glorious beacon of lighttonyhds is a glorious beacon of lighttonyhds is a glorious beacon of lighttonyhds is a glorious beacon of lighttonyhds is a glorious beacon of lighttonyhds is a glorious beacon of lighttonyhds is a glorious beacon of lighttonyhds is a glorious beacon of lighttonyhds is a glorious beacon of lighttonyhds is a glorious beacon of light

Dude, wow...... I forgot all about "The twilight zone"

04 NRHS 1250 Custom - Longhorns Orange

10.3-1 Flat tops, Stage 2 heads, Powdercoated black w/ highlighted fins, SE 497 cams, TC88A ignition w/ a custom Map, 2" HurricaneFlow intake, 1200 gearing, Energy One clutch, Progressive 418's and Progressive front springs, Mustang Vintage and loves oil.
aka " The Guzzler "

" A song needs to breathe. The rhythm needs to breathe. Sometimes the best way to get some punch out of something is to slow down right before you hit it. Kind of like a slingshot --- Pow "
SRV
Old 29th January 2009
Senior Chief Know It All 2nd Class

Sportster/Buell Model: 1200C
Sportster/Buell Year: 2006
CaptEvo has a reputation beyond reputeCaptEvo has a reputation beyond reputeCaptEvo has a reputation beyond reputeCaptEvo has a reputation beyond reputeCaptEvo has a reputation beyond reputeCaptEvo has a reputation beyond reputeCaptEvo has a reputation beyond reputeCaptEvo has a reputation beyond reputeCaptEvo has a reputation beyond reputeCaptEvo has a reputation beyond reputeCaptEvo has a reputation beyond repute

Its getting into the heart of Winter. The crazy stuff really starts kicking in. By February people will be getting themselves banned....lol.

This thread should have been locked down to begin with so nobody could crap in it. Looks like Bert has to come in and hose it down.
Old 29th January 2009
Senior Chief Harley Engineer

Sportster/Buell Model: 1200c
Sportster/Buell Year: 08
darett is a splendid one to beholddarett is a splendid one to beholddarett is a splendid one to beholddarett is a splendid one to beholddarett is a splendid one to beholddarett is a splendid one to beholddarett is a splendid one to beholddarett is a splendid one to beholddarett is a splendid one to beholddarett is a splendid one to beholddarett is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tim perry View Post
Tak a look at the big picture, going on 3-generations of food stamps,
Whats your point
Americans who have abused the welfare system, kids having babies that have no jobs and live off the state systems.
and they don't do that in mexico huh?
look at the local news everyday fraud corruption,white collar crime. So much misuse of moneys' that should be going to Our elderly People who can't afford food, medicine, insurance or oil to heat their homes.
Oh I forgot there's no corruption in mexico. Oh wait a min let me call the cops in TJ I had to pay off.
Are the Mexicans responsible for this? The list goes on and on, the banks need money because of their greed and poor business ethics, how about the credit card companies,or the big 3= automakers running the biggest industry into the ground!! Are the Mexicans responsible for this??
There is problems in the boarder towns and They deal with it in a different way. There government gives them next to nothing. Where has this country gone in *- years only down, hows Your stocks and 401 plans and the house value doing/ I haven't seen any Mexicans in charge of these crimal acts.. I have only seen Tom and Hedi embrace all of the civilian Mexican People thru acts of kindness and being genuine. Its the officials who seem to be corrupt any one with a little power?? Above all I hope We all get thru it and I would to to retire and enjoy more riding less work Take care.
Dude WTF is your point? What are you trying to sell? Do you want us all to come live with you in Mexico? I don't give 2 damn taco's about Mexico. If its so sweet Mexico why are all the mexicans dying to get into the US? Because they got and get nothing! Sure you and them can earn a living in the US and then go and live like kings down there on American money. Why should you have to pay taxes we'll take care of it for you.
Old 29th January 2009
XL FORUM LIFE MEMBER

Sportster/Buell Model: 1200 XLC
Sportster/Buell Year: 2003
Other Motorcycle Model: Suzuki GS 750 L
Other Motorcycle Year: 81
thatbikerguy has much to be proud ofthatbikerguy has much to be proud ofthatbikerguy has much to be proud ofthatbikerguy has much to be proud ofthatbikerguy has much to be proud ofthatbikerguy has much to be proud ofthatbikerguy has much to be proud ofthatbikerguy has much to be proud ofthatbikerguy has much to be proud ofthatbikerguy has much to be proud ofthatbikerguy has much to be proud of

Please, LOCK, This, Thread!!!
Old 29th January 2009
The XL Forum Host

Sportster/Buell Model: 883>1250 Stage 2
Sportster/Buell Year: 2002
Other Motorcycle Model: Road Glide
Other Motorcycle Year: 2011
bplinson has a reputation beyond reputebplinson has a reputation beyond reputebplinson has a reputation beyond reputebplinson has a reputation beyond reputebplinson has a reputation beyond reputebplinson has a reputation beyond reputebplinson has a reputation beyond reputebplinson has a reputation beyond reputebplinson has a reputation beyond reputebplinson has a reputation beyond reputebplinson has a reputation beyond repute

Tim,

I never insinuated that you are a scammer. I told you in Cavebiker's thread that solicitation of donations is not allowed. The reason for this should be clear but apparently it is not. Let me explain.

This is a public forum that is visited by approximately 50,000 people a day. If I was to allow anyone and everyone to ask for donations it is my belief that we would get many scammers on here asking for money. I do not have time to verify the legitimacy of everyone who might ask for money so the best policy is to forbid it completely in order to protect XLF members from being ripped off. There have been a few occasions when donations have been collected but they are only on a case by case basis. This only happens when the person has asked for permission first and their need can be verified. Majority of the time the donation is send directly to a charitable organization and not directly to a person.

Cavebiker stated in his thread that he did not want any donations yet you continued to push the issue.

The members of XLF are very generous and I will not allow any one to take advantage of their generosity.

Now you have two choices.

1. You can accept and follow the guidelines I have set forth for XLF.

2. You can continue post ridiculous rants and be quickly banned from XLF.

XLF on FACEBOOK - http://www.facebook.com/XLFORUM

AMA #961454
Closed Thread