The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum - The XLFORUM®

Go Back   The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum - The XLFORUM® > GENERAL AREA > Memorials
XLF Blogs XLF Arcade XLF Disclaimer/Privacy Statement/Terms Of Use

Memorials We have all lost someone close to us at least once in our lives. Here you can post a memorial to the ones close to you that are now riding forever in the wind.

Any inappropriate remarks in this topic area will be grounds for permanent banning.

Active Threads
0 Compression Tester Differences
Last Post: 60Gunner
Posted On: 17 Minutes Ago
Replies: 14
Views: 431
11 Ss carburetor
Last Post: Zari
Posted On: 1 Hour Ago
Replies: 0
Views: 15
0 An Ohio Meet 'N' Eat
Last Post: Jcolleyoh
Posted On: 2 Hours Ago
Replies: 25
Views: 783
0 Poll: Do you change tires yourself?
Last Post: Tomcatt
Replies: 124
Views: 30,285
0 Tired of hearing the Sportster is a girls bike (The one and only Girly Bike Thread)
Last Post: hhugger
Replies: 3,924
Views: 765,913
0 hello and help!
Last Post: Blairjesse
Posted On: 4 Hours Ago
Replies: 7
Views: 296
0 2001 motor in 1987 frame?
Last Post: Jason's Sporty
Replies: 2
Views: 160
0 Battery Voltage Question
Last Post: Tomcatt
Replies: 1
Views: 59
0 Dry clutch to wet clutch
Last Post: Iron Mike
Views: 70
0 1969 Sportster 50th Anniversary T-Shirts
Last Post: ferretface
Posted On: 5 Hours Ago
Views: 61
0 Do people notice your bike?
Last Post: Blowupster
Posted On: 5 Hours Ago
Replies: 1,201
Views: 324,558
0 74 XLH disk brake lower anchor pin
Last Post: Kingrabbit
Posted On: 6 Hours Ago
Replies: 21
Views: 427
0 Happy Birthday Crusty!!!
Last Post: Bow only
Posted On: 6 Hours Ago
Replies: 8
Views: 82
0 Suggestions on no start
Last Post: mickey t
Posted On: 7 Hours Ago
Replies: 73
Views: 1,975
0 Best seat for short rider?
Last Post: Folkie
Replies: 31
Views: 853
0 Breather in cam cover 1985
Last Post: 60Gunner
Views: 67
3 Wtb, Wts, Wtt, Wtg (Ironhead)
Last Post: SHAKY DAVE
Posted On: 8 Hours Ago
Replies: 64
Views: 236,349
0 Stock mufflers on V&H head pipes?
Last Post: 84cj
Replies: 3
Views: 47
0 xlh 1000 1972 first project
Replies: 15
Views: 857
0 Kickstarter bushing
Last Post: TalksToToads
Replies: 9
Views: 374
0 is a buell a harley
Last Post: Bone
Posted On: 9 Hours Ago
Replies: 157
Views: 17,008
0 backfire
Replies: 0
Views: 93
0 Hottie of the day, no nudity.
Last Post: Stairman
Replies: 13,849
Views: 1,279,516
0 Anyone go racing last weekend?
Last Post: cycowrencher
Replies: 3,121
Views: 303,056
0 Fubar (Rear Cylinder Not Firing)
Last Post: IXL2Relax
Posted On: 10 Hours Ago
Replies: 21
Views: 617
0 Happy Birthday Joebobber
Last Post: Folkie
Replies: 9
Views: 156
0 1983 XR1000 in the driveway
Last Post: CT XR rider
Views: 76
0 2003 XLH Battery install help
Last Post: jkinkade
Replies: 11
Views: 353
0 Replica roadster or turtle or old superglide tank????
Last Post: RicThompson
Posted On: 11 Hours Ago
Replies: 86
Views: 23,441
0 dual carb heads on ebay
Last Post: RicThompson
Posted On: 11 Hours Ago
Replies: 12
Views: 1,165
More...
Members Birthdays
DaddyJay, sixshooter (72), cartoad2001 (70), Dirty Ernie (64), ncpickman (58), bri1200c (56), pquirk (53), GOTWA (50), gremlinsteve (50), lbowles2 (48), Guess (40), rnaway22es, landon283 (31)
Sponsored Links

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14th September 2009
Banned

Sportster/Buell Model: Sportster
Sportster/Buell Year: 2008
AsSeenOnTV has a reputation beyond reputeAsSeenOnTV has a reputation beyond reputeAsSeenOnTV has a reputation beyond reputeAsSeenOnTV has a reputation beyond reputeAsSeenOnTV has a reputation beyond reputeAsSeenOnTV has a reputation beyond reputeAsSeenOnTV has a reputation beyond reputeAsSeenOnTV has a reputation beyond reputeAsSeenOnTV has a reputation beyond reputeAsSeenOnTV has a reputation beyond reputeAsSeenOnTV has a reputation beyond repute

Jeff, thank you for letting us know about Bryan. My heart aches for him and will surely miss reading his posts.
Thankyou
Old 14th September 2009
Senior Master Custom Bike Builder

Sportster/Buell Model: Sportster 1200C
Sportster/Buell Year: 06
milmat1 has a reputation beyond reputemilmat1 has a reputation beyond reputemilmat1 has a reputation beyond reputemilmat1 has a reputation beyond reputemilmat1 has a reputation beyond reputemilmat1 has a reputation beyond reputemilmat1 has a reputation beyond reputemilmat1 has a reputation beyond reputemilmat1 has a reputation beyond reputemilmat1 has a reputation beyond reputemilmat1 has a reputation beyond repute

I just read on his profile that he had a new baby at home !! What a shame, My heart breaks for him.

Damb It !! Bring our Boys HOME !!!
Old 14th September 2009
Senior Chief Harley Engineer

Sportster/Buell Model: XL883CX
Other Motorcycle Model: Yamaha YZ250F
Other Motorcycle Year: 2008
vettelover84 has much to be proud ofvettelover84 has much to be proud ofvettelover84 has much to be proud ofvettelover84 has much to be proud ofvettelover84 has much to be proud ofvettelover84 has much to be proud ofvettelover84 has much to be proud ofvettelover84 has much to be proud ofvettelover84 has much to be proud ofvettelover84 has much to be proud ofvettelover84 has much to be proud of
Default Rip Bryan!!

Gone but not forgotten. When I put my uniform on I will remember. GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!!!

The Wreath Symbolic of the achievements and laurels gained minimizing accident potentials through the ingenuity and devotion to duty of its members. It is in memory of those EOD personnel who gave their lives while performing EOD duties.
The Bomb Copied from the design of the World War II Bomb Disposal Badge, the bomb represents the historic and major objective of the EOD attack, the unexploded bomb. The three fins represent the major areas of nuclear, conventional and chemical/biological interest.
Lightning Bolts Symbolize the potential destructive power of the bomb and the courage and professionalism of EOD personnel in their endeavors to reduce hazards as well as to render explosive ordnance harmless.
The Shield Represents the EOD mission - to protect personnel and property.
Old 14th September 2009
Know It All

Sportster/Buell Model: Harley 1200 Custom
Sportster/Buell Year: 2000
WarHorse will become famous soon enoughWarHorse will become famous soon enoughWarHorse will become famous soon enoughWarHorse will become famous soon enoughWarHorse will become famous soon enoughWarHorse will become famous soon enough

God Bless Bryan, his family and friends. Another American Hero...but such a great and devastating cost! Prayers for his family and friends in this time of loss.

RIP BryanEOD

1% Name - Bug Brain of the Satan's Barbers MC
Old 14th September 2009
XL FORUM LIFE MEMBER

Sportster/Buell Model: XL1200 R
Sportster/Buell Year: 2006
XLXR has a reputation beyond reputeXLXR has a reputation beyond reputeXLXR has a reputation beyond reputeXLXR has a reputation beyond reputeXLXR has a reputation beyond reputeXLXR has a reputation beyond reputeXLXR has a reputation beyond reputeXLXR has a reputation beyond reputeXLXR has a reputation beyond reputeXLXR has a reputation beyond reputeXLXR has a reputation beyond repute

My prayers for his family.
Former Ricor test rider for IAS Shocks, Intiminators and Vibranators. Works Dual Rate fork springs, fork brace, Avon Venom X tires, loosen drive belt, and set frame rails level to floor. Read the "7 Pages of Suspension" thread in the Suspension Sticky Index to learn how to fix your suspension.
Old 14th September 2009
XL FORUM TEAM MEMBER

Sportster/Buell Model: 883/1250 NRHS
Sportster/Buell Model #2: 883c (Wife's)
Sportster/Buell Year #2: 2007
J.P. is a name known to allJ.P. is a name known to allJ.P. is a name known to allJ.P. is a name known to allJ.P. is a name known to allJ.P. is a name known to allJ.P. is a name known to allJ.P. is a name known to allJ.P. is a name known to allJ.P. is a name known to allJ.P. is a name known to all

RIP Bryan... Walkingblind, keep your head down and make it home.

2008 XL 883/NRHS 1250, 94 HP and 81.5 torque: Stage 2 heads, Flat top ceramic coated pistons, 536 cams, 10.5:1 compression, Progressive 14.25" 412's, Progressive fork springs, Intiminators, Screaming Eagle Heavy Breather, Custom headers by Justin at Bishop's Custom Cycles with a Dan Moto carbon fiber can, Storz Performance Tail Section, Chainsikle rear sets, Superbrace Fork Brace, Daytona Steering Damper, Jagg oil cooler, Flanders Low Cafe Bars, RSD 1 1/2" risers, 8" Headlight, Bar end mirrors, Sport front fender
Old 14th September 2009
I think I like Sportsters

Sportster/Buell Model: 883L (sorta) & a 1200R
Sportster/Buell Year: 2007
Sportster/Buell Model #2: 1200CX
Sportster/Buell Year #2: 2016
Other Motorcycle Model: XR1200X
Other Motorcycle Year: 2012
Screw Loose Dan has a reputation beyond reputeScrew Loose Dan has a reputation beyond reputeScrew Loose Dan has a reputation beyond reputeScrew Loose Dan has a reputation beyond reputeScrew Loose Dan has a reputation beyond reputeScrew Loose Dan has a reputation beyond reputeScrew Loose Dan has a reputation beyond reputeScrew Loose Dan has a reputation beyond reputeScrew Loose Dan has a reputation beyond reputeScrew Loose Dan has a reputation beyond reputeScrew Loose Dan has a reputation beyond repute

This just sucks. It greatly sorrows me. Really a shame, as I know he was really looking forward to coming home soon and seeing his wife and kid. He was a great guy here on the forum and will be missed by us, but I can't imagine the pain his family and dearest of friends are feeling.

Thank you to all the men and women in uniform who serve their country. I believe there is no greater job. Thank you...this is a painful reminder, some give all.
2012 - XR1200X (XR)
2016 - 1200CX Roadster (new one)
2007 - 883L/90" -current project - (Black bike)
Sponsored Links
Old 14th September 2009
Flat Track Champion

Sportster/Buell Model: XLH
Sportster/Buell Year: 1980
SLS will become famous soon enoughSLS will become famous soon enoughSLS will become famous soon enoughSLS will become famous soon enoughSLS will become famous soon enoughSLS will become famous soon enough
Default Heartbreaking............

Prayers go up for Bryan and his family. I wish I knew what to say but words could never be enough. So sad...........
Old 14th September 2009
Senior Chief Harley Engineer 1st Class

Sportster/Buell Model: 1200 Chopster
Sportster/Buell Model #2: Buell XB1200STT
Sportster/Buell Year #2: 2007
goinsideways136 is a glorious beacon of lightgoinsideways136 is a glorious beacon of lightgoinsideways136 is a glorious beacon of lightgoinsideways136 is a glorious beacon of lightgoinsideways136 is a glorious beacon of lightgoinsideways136 is a glorious beacon of lightgoinsideways136 is a glorious beacon of lightgoinsideways136 is a glorious beacon of lightgoinsideways136 is a glorious beacon of lightgoinsideways136 is a glorious beacon of lightgoinsideways136 is a glorious beacon of light

damn that just plain sucks! it saddens me deeply to hear that he will not be coming home to ride his new sportster and see his family. this reminds me that we should always be thankful for the people who serve and the few that gave all...

Vegas Crew Devils Playground
Old 14th September 2009
Master Mechanic

fastkevin has a spectacular aura aboutfastkevin has a spectacular aura aboutfastkevin has a spectacular aura aboutfastkevin has a spectacular aura aboutfastkevin has a spectacular aura aboutfastkevin has a spectacular aura aboutfastkevin has a spectacular aura aboutfastkevin has a spectacular aura aboutfastkevin has a spectacular aura aboutfastkevin has a spectacular aura about

War unfortunately takes our best and our brightest. It's very sad when it takes a war for us to see these brave souls show us what strength and courage they have, and it makes me think what would have been if we didn't lose these fine people.. With the attributes they showed...would they have been CEO's..would they have been Senators...even a President? Leaders for sure...
Not only is their family and friends paying a heavy price for their passing, but down the road... when these people...the best of the best... when they got on with their lives.
How much more would they have done for our country, for our society? We lose so much when one of these HEROES is taken from us.