PDA

View Full Version : "Red Barron Choppers" Avoid like the plague!

Hammbosky
14th January 2011, 12:44
I want everyone out there to know that Red Barron Choppers out od Desoto, IA is a scam. I purchased a Weapon 200 from these guys back in early November. They said it could take as long as 60 days to complete and ship. I paid for the transaction over the phone to a guy named Daniel Howe. They charged me a astronomical amount for shipping and taxed me even though it was an out of state transaction. I was in contact with the "secretary", Heather, and she assured me of delivery times. Well Ive been patiently waiting... I have tried for 2 weeks to call several times a day with no answer. Ive emailed numerous times and no reply. Ive done some research and I have found that I am one of many. Im working to take action on these crooks. Beware of Red Barron Choppes and Daniel Howe Kreations.:rippedoff:redmad

kevinhd1200
14th January 2011, 12:58
Sorry to hear of your bad experience. Hope all turns out well. Thank you very much for the warning. Nothing worse than gettin' ripped off. I hate thieves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

decman
14th January 2011, 13:05
Try an find a member that lives close to them. A visit will tell you
if they are out of business for just dodging your calls.

xllent01
14th January 2011, 13:23
Sorry to hear about your bad experience, but It's barely been 60 days..seems to me I've heard bad things about these clowns before, sorry you didn't get that message before laying down a few grand for one of thier frames..:doh

BWP 5p
14th January 2011, 14:05
I'd start with their local BBB or Chamber of Commerce. Start by asking them if they know of any issues and if they are still in business. If they don't know, then contact their local Police Department. Maybe they can go down and have a look to see if they're working. It's possible that they are very very busy, have extremely poor customer service skills, and just don't try to answer questions, preferring to build frames. Not an excuse....just a possible reason they haven't got back to you.

Don't give up yet.....maybe it's all good....just slow!

http://www.desoto-ia.org/

Good Luck and let us know what happens.:)

PS: I just looked....it's a town of 1000 people. I'm sure the locals know these guys and whether they are legit or not.!

Tin Man 2
14th January 2011, 14:08
Sorry your having troubles, I built a Sportster Chopper for a client 2 Yrs ago using the Red Baron kit, once we got the kit it went very well. They were a bit slow in shipping and slow communicating, but the kit was and is 1st rate. A Good value and a nice looking Bike !!

rubyred
14th January 2011, 14:13
Holy crap!:devileek That sux...I agree with finding a member close to check it out. Plus the BBB and then the authorities. A local FBI office in the town of location wouldn't hurt either. It unbelievable that crooks can still get away with this crap in this day and time. Surely, something can be done if they're not legit!?!:gun

BWP 5p
14th January 2011, 15:03
PS: I just looked....it's a town of 1000 people. I'm sure the locals know these guys and whetehr they are legit or not.!

finding A local FBI office in the town of location wouldn't hurt either.

:laugh:laugh:laugh:laugh:laugh

Shoot.....we got 2500 in my town....and WE don't even have the FBI in town!!

xllent01
14th January 2011, 15:05
Paying for a service up front without any goods or products in your hand is plain bullshit IMHO by these bike builders..:doh

I'm a contractor..you agree to a contract, including pricing $$ by signing your name..I do and complete the work to your satisfaction, You pay me..

if you don't pay me..I take you to small claims court or I put a lien on your property and/or bikeshop for $250 bucks..simple enough!!

Doc45
14th January 2011, 15:24
Forget the local leos and certainly not the feds, not an issue they will get involved in. Do contact the county and state attorneys, also contact the secretary of state for the state they are located in (sec. of state should handle any business licenses). They need to know about this company as does the bbb (some bbb offices are less effective than others).

Your own state's attorney general's (consumer fraud division) office might even have advice on how to proceed.

Sorry to hear about this, good luck to you.

Tim B
14th January 2011, 15:44
tin man 2 you say their product is 1st rate? are you kidding me??? i have one of their nemesis frames and let me tell you all the issues i found. 1st of all the front down tube is nowhere near plumb, the bottom rails are not parallel and the neck when looking from the back of the frame is cocked off to the left and when i called them they insulted my intelligents by trying to tell me that's the way they build them. they suck to say the most for them when i asked them about a dna springer front end Daniel Howe told he wasn't familiar with that brand. are you kidding me although it may not be one of the better front ends out there are a lot of them out there. he is nothing but a 2bit crook! ps i'm having a frame built by tig man now which we will be staring tomorrow

halfdrive
14th January 2011, 15:45
I'd start with their local BBB or Chamber of Commerce. Start by asking them if they know of any issues and if they are still in business. If they don't know, then contact their local Police Department. Maybe they can go down and have a look to see if they're working. It's possible that they are very very busy, have extremely poor customer service skills, and just don't try to answer questions, preferring to build frames. Not an excuse....just a possible reason they haven't got back to you.

Don't give up yet.....maybe it's all good....just slow!

Good Luck and let us know what happens.:)

PS: I just looked....it's a town of 1000 people. I'm sure the locals know these guys and whether they are legit or not.!

The BBB gives them a rating of F and of the 11 complaints in the last 36 months 7 have been in the past year.

http://www.bbb.org/iowa/business-reviews/motorcycles-dealers/red-barron-choppers-in-de-soto-ia-32014776

BWP 5p
14th January 2011, 15:53
The BBB gives them a rating of F and of the 11 complaints in the last 36 months 7 have been in the past year.

http://www.bbb.org/iowa/business-reviews/motorcycles-dealers/red-barron-choppers-in-de-soto-ia-32014776

Then THAT is a good reason to be concerned!:(:(
I had a goofy deal going in a small town in Michigan last fall over a heater.....I called the local Chamber Of Commerce........they directed me to the local Chief of Police...they went and took a look for me.

We're dealing with small town USA here.......think Mayberry! In my town of 2500...everyone pretty much knows what's going on. If there was a business in town that was a scam....the Cops would know it.....or at least they'd be able to tell you if they were still there trying to do business. That's why I suggested the local COP....probably only one or maybe 2 in that small of a town. Have him go down and take a look....ask some questions.

That's what I'd do anyway.......but maybe the Department of Homeland Security should be contacted and get involved:p:p
They might be building missles instead of frames!:doh:doh

Tim B
14th January 2011, 15:58
everyone that has bought their frames in the last couple of years seems to have the same problem with them. personally i wouldn't let them build me a tricycle frame!

NRHS Sales
14th January 2011, 15:58
I would pretty much bet it is some guy welding frames in a very small shop or in his garage. I would call your credit card company and request a chargeback telling them you have not received the merchandise if you truly believe they are not going to ship to you.

Tim B
14th January 2011, 16:00
if you go on their website they show that they have a pretty good sized shop but then again it could all be just a show

frenchandy
14th January 2011, 16:05
Like Dan says ,request a refund from your card company.Incidently european law states that anything you purchase over the internet your not happy with can be sent back within a week for a full refund for whatever reason .Does any one know if this applies to the states or is international?

Tin Man 2
14th January 2011, 16:16
tin man 2 you say their product is 1st rate? are you kidding me??? i have one of their nemesis frames and let me tell you all the issues i found. 1st of all the front down tube is nowhere near plumb, the bottom rails are not parallel and the neck when looking from the back of the frame is cocked off to the left and when i called them they insulted my intelligents by trying to tell me that's the way they build them. they suck to say the most for them when i asked them about a dna springer front end Daniel Howe told he wasn't familiar with that brand. are you kidding me although it may not be one of the better front ends out there are a lot of them out there. he is nothing but a 2bit crook! ps i'm having a frame built by tig man now which we will be staring tomorrow

Im not kidding you, The frame was very nice!! And yes a Sporty Chopper frame is offset to the left for chain clearence. This was a couple years ago, maybe things have changed now, I can only relate my expierence.

Tim B
14th January 2011, 16:20
offsetting the motor mounts is one thing but the issues i found are another thing these guys obviously need to redesign something and what about the neck that is cocked off to the left should that be offset too?

97cafe12000
14th January 2011, 16:35
Very suspicious, I called to see if they would answer at all and it just rang and rang. That can't be good, I live about 3 hrs. away from desoto and Im going to Omaha in a couple of weeks so if you don't hear anything maybe I could go check it out. They have they're own red barron tv and advertise in the horse, I would think they're legit but maybe not or out of business or something.

rubyred
14th January 2011, 16:35

I'm glad my idea amused you. I was simply offering a solution. He can the office that's close. I didn't look up the population, as I thought the person with the problem would. Remind me to NEVER offer you any suggestions. Nice response dude....

Last time I checked this was a forum with opinions and suggestions that you are not required to take nor agree with, doesn't mean you have to belittle other people and there ideas.

97cafe12000
14th January 2011, 16:43
opinions are like @ssholes everybodys got one.......its all good

davev1954
14th January 2011, 16:52
Somebody must be paying the phone bill or it wouldn't keep ringing. Surprising a local hasn't kicked in with some info yet... Good luck.
First thing to do is call credit card services and do a charge-back.

Tin Man 2
14th January 2011, 17:01
offsetting the motor mounts is one thing but the issues i found are another thing these guys obviously need to redesign something and what about the neck that is cocked off to the left should that be offset too?

Settle down a bit and READ what I said, Im sure you have your reasons but I can only relate my expierence of 2 Yrs ago. By the way the bike is still on the road and has had Zero issues. Alot can change in a few Yrs, but the rear frame rails were offset for a reason, I spaced the rear tire properley and the bike rides out just fine. The neck was straight and true, and the components that came with the kit were much nicer than I expected for such a low cost kit. Your expierence may be different, but this was my expierence.

Sporting Lad
14th January 2011, 17:16
Bummer. Yes, as a couple of members have mentioned: If you paid with plastic (MC/Visa) you are protected/insured by the credit card company. Furthermore, they can revoke his credit privileges which would pretty much prevent him from doing any further mail order business.

I had a similar experience with a guy out of NY. He had a very good looking online catalogue, but I think he was just a drop-shipper. His "office" was a blackberry.
I got suspicious when my acct was charged on the same day I ordered. He ought not have charged me until my order was shipped. He was obviously a low budget operation.
Two months later and still nothing, I decided to contact my credit card company. In the meantime I received a parcel from him which turned out to be the wrong part! Even the threads meant to connect two pieces were wrong--one was std, the other metric. I offerred to return it COD, but the guy refused to pay the return shipping.
It took another month to get things sorted, but in the end I did get a full refund.
And I've still got this stupid part :rolleyes: the only use for which is as a pretty paperweight.

I always prefer to deal with merchants who use PayPal, but it's comforting to know that MC will go to bat for me against unscrupulous shysters. :wonderlan

Contact your credit card company ASAP. Even if this guy's "company" has gone teats up, or if he's on the lam, you may still be fully covered.

BTW-- Baron von Richtoffen spelled his first name with just one "r", so that in itself would've caused me to be suspicious from the get-go.

BWP 5p
14th January 2011, 17:23

I'm glad my idea amused you. I was simply offering a solution. He can the office that's close. I didn't look up the population, as I thought the person with the problem would. Remind me to NEVER offer you any suggestions. Nice response dude....

Last time I checked this was a forum with opinions and suggestions that you are not required to take nor agree with, doesn't mean you have to belittle other people and there ideas.

Well.....I Assumed you could read.....and I Assumed you'd seen my response ABOVE your post where I mentioned the town had 1000 people....and I Assumed you had a bit thicker skin......and I Assumed you would understand that many of us that have been around here for a while......rag on each other quite a bit.:rolleyes: and it isn't a big deal. Shoot....I'm actually one of the "kinder" souls roaming on here!:laugh:laugh;)

See what happens when people ASS/U/ME things?:doh:doh:rolleyes:

If you'll do some research....you'll probably find that I give quite a lot of "suggestions....and Opinions".....which is what prompted me to reply Before you did in the first place.:doh:doh

And if I offended you....all I can say is...Sorry.....wasn't meant to offend you.....but I'll try to refrain from giving YOU any further advice on any issues you may have as well!
Carry On friend!:):)

97cafe12000
14th January 2011, 17:48
a peaceful forum is nice but thats fing funny, love it

Sporting Lad
14th January 2011, 18:01
HAMMBOSKY: Don't miss #25 (above) that I posted just before the hissy-fits happened. :doh

BWP 5p
14th January 2011, 18:41
HAMMBOSKY: Don't miss #25 (above) that I posted just before the hissy-fits happened. :doh

Hey.....You calling me a "Hissy":laugh:laugh:laugh:rolleyes::rolleyes:

NAFORD302
14th January 2011, 18:46
Looks that way to me lmao

Hammbosky
14th January 2011, 21:48
Thanks guys for all the advise. I checked the BBB and they have an F- rating. 10 unresolved complaints. I bought the frame off of an ebay purchase through a seller named moneymarketexchange. Because it has been more than 60 days, ebay says they cant do anything. The fact that the seller wouldnt accept paypal and the 60 day timeline... I think these guys knew what they were doing. I have been contacted by 4 other people today that have found this forum and are all in the same boat. I googled Red Barron Choppers and found another number for them and a chick
answered "Heather" and she tried to say she just got the phone and was very rude. Im thinking more and more that I truelly got scammed. Im going to contact a city official in Desoto and figure out what I can do.

Rico 05R
14th January 2011, 21:59
Thanks guys for all the advise. I checked the BBB and they have an F- rating. 10 unresolved complaints. I bought the frame off of an ebay purchase through a seller named moneymarketexchange. Because it has been more than 60 days, ebay says they cant do anything. The fact that the seller wouldnt accept paypal and the 60 day timeline... I think these guys knew what they were doing. I have been contacted by 4 other people today that have found this forum and are all in the same boat. I googled Red Barron Choppers and found another number for them and a chick
answered "Heather" and she tried to say she just got the phone and was very rude. Im thinking more and more that I truelly got scammed. Im going to contact a city official in Desoto and figure out what I can do.

Please keep us updated on your situation.

rubyred
14th January 2011, 22:10
Well.....I Assumed you could read.....and I Assumed you'd seen my response ABOVE your post where I mentioned the town had 1000 people....and I Assumed you had a bit thicker skin......and I Assumed you would understand that many of us that have been around here for a while......rag on each other quite a bit.:rolleyes: and it isn't a big deal. Shoot....I'm actually one of the "kinder" souls roaming on here!:laugh:laugh;)

See what happens when people ASS/U/ME things?:doh:doh:rolleyes:

If you'll do some research....you'll probably find that I give quite a lot of "suggestions....and Opinions".....which is what prompted me to reply Before you did in the first place.:doh:doh

And if I offended you....all I can say is...Sorry.....wasn't meant to offend you.....but I'll try to refrain from giving YOU any further advice on any issues you may have as well!
Carry On friend!:):)

I may have over reacted, but it's hard to read someone's intentions in a message. Razzing I can handle, out right belittling I can't. Apology accepted and one extended out to you sir.;)

fatty883
14th January 2011, 22:59
Baaaa and Waaaa, People are either followin the crowd or crying about it....

Dfrye
15th January 2011, 01:42
Red Barron is a pretty large operation several buildings and a showroom. It wouldnt surprise me though if they went out of business, I am from Des Moines which is 30mins east of their shop and I've never seen one of their bikes driven by a local. I'd offer to pop by for you but I am leaving for Vegas to ride in the dessert and wont have the time beforehand

Let me know if you don't get an answer from them in a week or so and I'll do a drive-by for you

Woodie
15th January 2011, 02:09
It unbelievable that crooks can still get away with this crap in this day and time. Surely, something can be done if they're not legit!?!

IF you can figure out who he/she/they are!! Identity Theft is so rampid the scammers are getting scammed!!

Woodie
15th January 2011, 02:12
Found this online:

Report: #606730Report: Red Barron Choppers
Reported By: laughlin81 (Fayetteville North Carolina United States of America)
Red Barron Choppers Chopper Gods "Custom" motorcycle parts and extremely bad service De Soto, Iowa
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Author
Consumer
Employee Arbitrate
Remove Reports?
No! Better yet! Arbitrate to set the record straight!Respond to this report!
What's This?Are you an owner, employee or ex-employee with either negative or positive information about the company or individual, or can you provide "insider information" on this company?

Also a victim?
What's This?Are you also a victim of the same company or individual? Want Justice? File a Rip-off Report, help other consumers to be educated and don't let them get away with it!
Red Barron Choppers
#10 Ellefson Drive
De Soto Iowa 50069
United States of America
Phone: 515-834-2655

Web Address: choppergods.com/redbarronweb/html/main.html

Category: Motorcycles

Submitted: Monday, May 24, 2010
Posted: Monday, May 24, 2010
Share I purchased a frame from Red Barron Choppers via eBay 15 December 2009. I contacted them 30 days after the purchase to find out where my frame was and it took them a week to get back to me. Once I started talking to them it was excuse after excuse as to why my frame wasn't built yet, from we are busy filming our TV show or the metal hasn't come in yet to build it, they fed me every BS line they could think of.

It is now 24 May and they say that the frame is done but they still haven't sent it yet. Outside of the fact that they are charging me $350 to ship the frame it's amazing to me that it has taken them over a week so far to get fed ex to come pick it up? A little suspicious don't you think?

DO NOT buy from Red Barron Choppers or you will definitely regret it. They say right on their eBay ads that it takes 45-60 days to build your frame, conveniently that is only as far as eBay or PayPal will cover you for fraud. If you don't file prior to then you will have to file a small claims suit which is what I am now doing.

Woodie
15th January 2011, 02:37
was watching a clip of their show, seem like a 3rd rate doosh bag show to me.

Hammbosky
15th January 2011, 13:39
After some more research and another individual that contacted me we are building a case against these guys. I grew up in Iowa and when I saw the pics of their building on their website, I was immedialty aware of where they are. The building is just off I-80 and use to sell ultralite airplanes. Thanks again for the advise and tips. If anybody has any other information not proper for a forum you can pm me.

Blaze
15th January 2011, 14:22
Keep us posted on what you do and how it turned out.
This could be a "manual" for others to follow if scamed in the future...

rubyred
15th January 2011, 15:05
Keep us posted on what you do and how it turned out.
This could be a "manual" for others to follow if scamed in the future...

exactly....

BWP 5p
15th January 2011, 16:19
Jun 4, 2010 2:25 PM Report
DO NOT PURCHASE FROM RED BARRON CHOPPERS! I purchased a frame from them back in December of '09. It's now June '10 and still no frame. They have their frames selling super cheap with no reserve because they will rip you off with the shipping. Do your homework, research them, there are complaints all over the internet. Better yet give them a call and ask them to explain all this bad press (515) 834-2655. It is unbelievable to me that Ebay allows them to keep selling with all of these complaints. All of their sales have a disclaimer in them that says it takes longer that what ebay covers you fraud wise in order to make their frames. They have been doing this for a while so rest assured they have got every angle covered to scam you.
---------------
Re: Red Barron Choppers are crooks!
Oct 5, 2010 7:18 PM Report
I have had almost the exact same experience. Ordered a frame from these losers and decided to finally cancel the order after 6 months. Now it looks like Im going to have to sue them to get my money back because they are giving me the run around. I filed a complaint with the FTC. Avoid Danial Howe Creations inc. Red Barron Choppers!
-----------
They may not be crooked........but they sure don't seem to be real straight either! They're either functioning on the edge......or have VERY poor customer service skills!

Dfrye
15th January 2011, 16:48
yes they are definitely using the old ultra-lite building

Hammbosky
16th January 2011, 13:20
Dang... Didnt mean to get the Bulls fired up! The ebay account is under Daniel L. Howe handle (bondmarketexchange). Ill call the credit card merchant today and see if I can make some progress.

Tim B
16th January 2011, 14:18
good luck these guys have been screwing people for a long time. i hope it all works out for you. keep us posted

Hammbosky
16th January 2011, 14:28
After some more research for those who are interested... I found this forum.

http://boardreader.com/thread/DHC_Daniel_Howe_Creations_Red_Barron_Cho_4jbyXw5z. html

This guy needs a ball bat taken to his knee caps! The more I research the madder I get! Dan Howe has been takin people to the cleaners for years. Im only one of many. Im commited to getting the word out there that this guy and his businesses are bad news. He is not a bike guy... he is a crook business man.

Hammbosky
16th January 2011, 14:30
yes they are definitely using the old ultra-lite building

Thanks for the intel.

Tim B
16th January 2011, 14:48
well like i stated before i have a nemesis frame and after i found all the issues i found with mine i'm having a new frame built by Dave "tigman" Huntress which we started yesterday and l'm looking forward to getting it done. i watched him do a few short beads yesterday on something else and he is a master at his craft. you can check out his site at www.tanksbytigman.com i'm also going to have him tig weld the ends in my copper oilbag

Hammbosky
16th January 2011, 22:20
Thanks Tim B. He does really clean work. Update... I called my credit card company and got a refund. I guess Dan Howe has to show proof of shipment and delivery or the money the credit card company will take collection and action against him. I filed a complaint with the Iowa atterney generals office and they will be getting back to me next week. Moving on... Can anybody get me pointed at a company that does nice frame work? Looking for a single down tube (0 stretch) and a 5 or 6" stretch in the backbone. 38-40 degrees of rake. Something similar to Twisted Choppers "Speedster" frame.

Tim B
16th January 2011, 22:33
contact tigman he will build what ever you want and he's a great guy to deal with i've know him since grade school so give him a call and you won't be disappointed i promise you that

Durockrolly
16th January 2011, 23:21
Maybe some links or names of good venders (i.e. Tim B) for the o.p. would be nice so he can move forward when he's done with these dirt bags!

stroked rigid
10th February 2011, 05:09
Hello Hammbosky
I too paid Danial Howe for a frame back in October and dealt with Heather as well and charged taxes for out of state and high shipping charges and a Frame I never received. I have contacted the attorney generals office and other riders that were fraudulently conned into paying for frames that they never received are also contacting the Attorney Generals office of Iowa to see if they will investigate Danial Howe and the Red Barron Choppers .Com operation. If you would like to try with us to get an investigation going into this matter you can even fill out a complaint form on line at the attorney generals office . All support
would be appreciated to help Honest riders from being ripped off . This goes for anyone else who may have been taken by Danial Howe at Red Barron Choppers .com.Every day i am reading about more builders and riders that have been conned by this person(company),We need to stand together. Thanks

Tim B
10th February 2011, 11:25
i was at the show in boston and i was talking to Dave Perewitz and i told him about the problema i found with my frame from RBC and he said he sees that all the time and then i told him that i was having a new frame built by tigman and he said he's never met him but he has seen his work and that he does some nice work

Hammbosky
10th February 2011, 12:27
Stroked rigid
I have filed a complaint with the Iowa AG. Ive been in contact with the local officials in Desoto... They have been keeping me up to date on Dan's habits at the building. I recieved a refund through Visa and they are taking action against Dan Howe.

Tim B
After alot of research and the look im going for... Ive been in contact with Twisted choppers and concluded that Im purchasing my next frame from them. Thanks for the heads up on tigman. He does beautiful work.

Tim B
10th February 2011, 12:34
there is a guy on craigs list that is having the same trouble as you and you can fing the listing on a link over on clubchopper you may want to contact him and see if the 2 of you can't get something going against this clown to keep him from ruining the industry

seajay
10th February 2011, 12:41
opinions are like @ssholes everybodys got one.......its all good

And........ they all stink. :doh

Hammbosky
10th February 2011, 12:53
I see the listing in the link was removed from clubchopper. A link to this thread may help the guy.

Tim B
10th February 2011, 12:57
the link is still there if you scroll down to redd*******choppers it is in the first posting on the thread

Hammbosky
10th February 2011, 13:04
I saw it. The craigslist postsays "This posting has been deleted by its author". Is the guy that posted the link the one that got the $**t end of the stick?

Tim B
10th February 2011, 13:05
yes let me see if i can pull it up again and save it

Tim B
10th February 2011, 13:10
i just printed acopy of the listing and if you want to pm me your email address i can send you a copy with his contact number

rivethog
12th February 2011, 18:14
Here's a link to the eBay thread about RBC

http://forums.ebay.com/db1/topic/Motorcycle-Boulevard/Red-Barron-Choppers/510229840

Rigpa
14th February 2011, 15:20
Same sh*t happened to me. Bought and paid for the frame last October and still nothing from DHC/ Red Barron Choppers. They've disconnected their phone and do not respond to emails. Awaiting response to certified letter. Am contacting the BBB and will try the attorney general or other outlets as well. Was going to build a land speed bike with the frame and not may not be able to complete it. They're f'n A-holes for sure.

Rigpa
14th February 2011, 15:27
All you need to know about the dirtbags here:

http://www.bbb.org/iowa/business-reviews/motorcycles-dealers/red-barron-choppers-in-de-soto-ia-32014776#addloc

Tim B
26th February 2011, 00:09
i just read a thread posted on club chopper.com where someone posted a craigs list add where red barron choppers is selling everything. he claims he's tired of baby sitting his employees. i would post it here but i don't know how

hunter_michael
26th February 2011, 02:05
Hey Tim below is the link over at club chopper:

http://www.clubchopper.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1109247#post1109247

here is a list of everything he is selling...

http://desmoines.craigslist.org/sear...OO+&catAbb=sss