PDA

View Full Version : SmokeOut VI Sporty pics again...

TNsportster
30th July 2005, 18:03
I've gotten a few PM's asking for the Smokeout shots I'd posted a while back. I've tried to Email them to some folks but the files are so big it takes forever and some dial-up folks can't download them at all. So, I'm putting some up again...

If anyone wants a full-size copy sent to them, just PM me.

Here we go:

Here's Forum member Evades' strutted, raked, jockey-shifted, no-front-brake havin' , springer forked 2003.

TNsportster
30th July 2005, 18:05
Here's Mark Bench's brilliant sporty - too many things to list!

TNsportster
30th July 2005, 18:07
Here is Forum member and Ragerbuilt Choppers owner Pilot's long and low Buell...

TNsportster
30th July 2005, 18:08
A very large aped ironhead...

TNsportster
30th July 2005, 18:08
A rigid-perimeter-framed, nitrous equipped Buell from Brew...

TNsportster
30th July 2005, 18:15
Hot Rod Sporty with a Buell front end!

TNsportster
30th July 2005, 18:24
Fat front tired Zbar sportster, again from Ledsled - I think...

TNsportster
30th July 2005, 18:26
Another neat hot-rod styled bike...

TNsportster
30th July 2005, 18:29
A raked evo with tattoo tank art...

TNsportster
30th July 2005, 18:34
And finally, the best Sporty in the world!!! (just kidding!!!)

I have a few more, but I'm all out of attachment space and dont want to make these any smaller than they already are!

engine
2nd August 2005, 00:38
I sent you a PM

TNsportster
2nd August 2005, 01:29
I sent you a PM

Got it -
Check your E!

Grizzly
2nd August 2005, 02:08
I've gotten a few PM's asking for the Smokeout shots I'd posted a while back. I've tried to Email them to some folks but the files are so big it takes forever and some dial-up folks can't download them at all. So, I'm putting some up again...

If anyone wants a full-size copy sent to them, just PM me.

Here we go:

Here's Forum member Evades' strutted, raked, jockey-shifted, no-front-brake havin' , springer forked 2003.
That is bad a$$ I love that paintscheme, and thought about stealin the idea since I have the bike that it once was! Figured it wouldnt be right, so I didnt. That is a killer looking bike though. TNSportster...Yours is pretty killer to, but I am partial to that two tone Anny! :smoke

engine
2nd August 2005, 03:08
I want a springer on mine, then I'll do the custom paint job that will be totally awesome. Too bad I can't post it here, it's too vulgar. I actually spoke to Robert Pradke (Custom Auto Design, painted Indian Larry's bikes) about it, and he sounded pretty excited to do it. And really not that expensive considering the work involved. Quoted me $600 on a new tank including bondo, sanding, paint, stencil, gold leaf and pin striping. I guess if I give him my existing tank, it would probably knock $200 off.

Sorry about the thread hijack, Just felt like sharing...sorry.

evade49
2nd August 2005, 05:28
thanks for the props grizzly it's the only anniversary bike know of to be custom painted and keep the anniversary look

Grizzly
2nd August 2005, 05:32
the props are deserved bro, your bike rocks. The paintscheme is real cool, and your right......Anny paint scheme.....just your take on it. I am a sucker for solo seats, flames, and ape hangers. :clap :clap :clap

mordak
2nd August 2005, 13:49
Hey man thanks for the pics very cool to see what other people do with their sportsters. :D

BACKYARD
2nd August 2005, 18:59
A rigid-perimeter-framed, nitrous equipped Buell from Brew...
:tour Anymore info on this bike? :tour

Mark_Bench
2nd August 2005, 19:47
thanks for posting my bike up, always helps the day....

GOTWA
2nd August 2005, 22:26
A raked evo with tattoo tank art...
Great pics TN!

I'm diggin' on the black/red Sporty in the background of this shot. Would you happen to any more of it?

TNsportster
3rd August 2005, 00:15
Great pics TN!

I'm diggin' on the black/red Sporty in the background of this shot. Would you happen to any more of it?

Gotwa -

I DO have a shot or two of that one, but my attachment space is full. If you PM me your Email, I'll send the shots to ya...

GOTWA
3rd August 2005, 00:21
Gotwa -

I DO have a shot or two of that one, but my attachment space is full. If you PM me your Email, I'll send the shots to ya...

PM sent! Thanks.