PDA

View Full Version : Irishbike.com tours?

jguynn
19th March 2011, 03:40
My wife has decided that five or six years from now she wants to take a trip to Ireland and see the country. I, of course, said if we really want to see the scenery we need to do it on a bike.

She found www.irishbike.com which has an 11 day unguided tour bike rental package. Anyone dealt with them or heard anything, good or bad, about them?

Folkie
19th March 2011, 23:20
You plan your holidays five or six years ahead? :wonderlan

jguynn
19th March 2011, 23:35
I'm finishing school, she's starting school, and our son will be going off to college in about 4 years...plus it gives us plenty of time to save up.

KelticWolf
22nd March 2011, 19:49
My wife has decided that five or six years from now she wants to take a trip to Ireland and see the country. I, of course, said if we really want to see the scenery we need to do it on a bike.

She found www.irishbike.com which has an 11 day unguided tour bike rental package. Anyone dealt with them or heard anything, good or bad, about them?

Dublin, Belfast and Waterford HD all Rent bikes out. all depends on what bike you might want.

jguynn
22nd March 2011, 22:51
Thanks for that info...I'll keep that in mind as another option.

KelticWolf
24th March 2011, 23:45
Thanks for that info...I'll keep that in mind as another option.

You are sure planning your trip well in advance, if I and Ireland are still functioning in a few years feel free to contact and I will of course be of any help I can regards your trip...

jguynn
24th March 2011, 23:47
Thanks for the offer! This is my wife's typical mode of operation...she gets an idea and runs with it. I told her I'd ask, and I did.

KelticWolf
24th March 2011, 23:47
You plan your holidays five or six years ahead? :wonderlan

aye, I have problems organising a ride out by the weekend...:laugh

jharback
25th March 2011, 00:05
aye, I have problems organising a ride out by the weekend...:laugh

You and me both! :smoke