PDA

View Full Version : Nuts Week?

BWP 5p
4th April 2011, 02:34
Is it just me......or have there been a bunch of threads lately that have been getting contentious?:doh
Dude posts and asks a question....someone answers and the Dude rags on him!:doh:doh WTF

Just in the past two days.....I've seen at least three turn into a pissing match!

Is it the moon phase, late winter craziness, or are we just attracting more weirdos?:laugh:laugh:rolleyes:

OR..........maybe it's ME!:doh:doh:laugh

cowboy770
4th April 2011, 02:40
Contentious!!!! I need words that don't make my head hurt. You do have a point.

Baphomet
4th April 2011, 02:42
What are you trying to say? Are you a troll or just trying to start something?
:smoke

Just kiddin'

I think a lot of it is that feelings sometimes get lost in the written word when the writer does not articulate well or the reader's powers of comprehension are a bit slow.

Lenster
4th April 2011, 02:42
They'll let anyone in here these days.

Some boys just can't play nice.

On the other hand, if it doesn't stop snowing here, I'm going to throw a hissy fit!

shameless
4th April 2011, 02:55
That's what happens when you ride a girl's bike.

Brad
4th April 2011, 03:03
Is it just me......or have there been a bunch of threads lately that have been getting contentious?:doh
Dude posts and asks a question....someone answers and the Dude rags on him!:doh:doh WTF

Just in the past two days.....I've seen at least three turn into a pissing match!

Is it the moon phase, late winter craziness, or are we just attracting more weirdos?:laugh:laugh:rolleyes:

OR..........maybe it's ME!:doh:doh:laugh

I agree. Seen some go south pretty fast. WTF, spring is here. we should all be happy!

ElectricCityIron
4th April 2011, 03:03
That's what happens when you ride a girl's bike.

hahaha

Maybe if your bike was black had apes you ran x amount of air in your tires backed it in instead of pulled it in used a cirtain kind of oil...we wouldnt have anything to argue about would we lmao jk

Tin Man 2
4th April 2011, 14:18
Its Mother Natures fault, Winter is staying way to long!!

Jimbos883
4th April 2011, 14:31
Did they close down "Quad Cam Bastards" or "Jalopy Journal"? :laugh

Airbozo
4th April 2011, 15:25

I think a lot of it is that feelings sometimes get lost in the written word when the writer does not articulate well or the reader's powers of comprehension are a bit slow.

I think Frank Zappa said it best:

The computer can't tell you the emotional story. It can give you the exact mathematical design, but what's missing is the eyebrows.
Frank Zappa

Jimbo13
4th April 2011, 15:31
Actually, I think Frank Zappa said it best when he said:
"Aw Bobby I'm sorry you got a head like a potato...I really am."

Cherrylady2
4th April 2011, 15:38
I agree with the winter hanging on too long. Alot of other forums that I'm a member of are having the same issues.

Hell....I just got back from sunny TX yesterday and I was all geared up & ready to ride this morning....but, surprise surprise!...it's snowing again here in MN!!!!!!!! All I wanna do is ride & Winter just won't let up!!

DEEP DIVER
4th April 2011, 20:55
Better not tell you lot I've been riding for weeks.

Damm did I just say that.

tauruck
5th April 2011, 00:13
Did they close down "Quad Cam Bastards" or "Jalopy Journal"? :laugh

For SURE!!!!:laugh:laugh:laugh:laugh

shotgun46
5th April 2011, 00:39
They'll let anyone in here these days.

Some boys just can't play nice.

On the other hand, if it doesn't stop snowing here, I'm going to throw a hissy fit!

and don't forget to stomp your feet :laugh :laugh

Horse
5th April 2011, 00:48
It's always nuts week around here. lol

Ireeman
5th April 2011, 00:52
Irie. Mistah

Just a wave. One must let past common insults and agro.

Ireeman
5th April 2011, 00:54
You are too old to let petty BS bother you.

BWP 5p
5th April 2011, 12:07
You are too old to let petty BS bother you.

Ah..........It doesn't bother me one iota. AS an "old guy" it just makes me wonder why people aren't playing nice together lately!:doh:laugh:laugh

Life's too short and hard to be arguing with people through a freaking keyboard........especially over something we all supposedly enjoy!:doh:doh:rolleyes:

Horse
5th April 2011, 13:31
I think it's got to be this winter that just won't let go. Global warming my ass. I've only had the bike out twice so far this year, last year I had 2k miles by the middle of april. wtf