PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Looking for Help in Vermont???

rpoz20
14th April 2011, 17:01
Looking to relocate to Vermont.... Anyone have any ins with any employers or know a buddy looking up there??? I currently work in a test lab down here in MA, but not too many of those up there... I have experience in the aerospace/engineering field, but am pretty mechanically inclined, so.... Anyone, anyone????? Thanks in advance, Matt:geek:geek:geek

VTRider
17th April 2011, 16:21
No help on the job front, but if you want to ride let me know... Maybe it will be spring up here soon?

rpoz20
18th April 2011, 16:30
Right on, Rider.... I'm often in the Sugarbush/Waitsfield area,... I'll drop you a line sometime when I'm heading up that way.....

Hogwylde
18th April 2011, 16:34
Right on, Rider.... I'm often in the Sugarbush/Waitsfield area,... I'll drop you a line sometime when I'm heading up that way.....

Where in Mass are you?

garandman
18th April 2011, 18:08
Looking to relocate to Vermont.... Anyone have any ins with any employers or know a buddy looking up there??? I currently work in a test lab down here in MA, but not too many of those up there... I have experience in the aerospace/engineering field, but am pretty mechanically inclined, so.... Anyone, anyone????? Thanks in advance, Matt:geek:geek:geekDo you have a BSME?

rpoz20
18th April 2011, 19:08
@Hogwylde--- I'm just outside of Lowell In Littleton MA

@Garandman--- No. BA in History and Masters of Ed. Started here as P/T shipper in college in '97 and kinda fell in love with the job when I started testing. I run electrodynamic shakers and temp/humidity chambers, set up hydraulic/pneumatic test stands, altitude chambers and such... Shaking the hell out of a cruiser-mounted optical/laser/IR targeting system as we speak... Just ready for a change of scenery...