PDA

View Full Version : Photobucket

ratt2y
17th April 2011, 06:26
I gave photobuckt my whole lifes hirstory bank acc/pay pal all that shiit.but still no acc..pass word/usea name bank acc.GOD DAMN WHAT AN I DOING WRONG????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????

Folkie
17th April 2011, 13:03
Pretty much everything by the sound of it: Photobucket accounts are free. At least the basic ones (which most people are very happy with). What are you paying for?

Brad
17th April 2011, 13:18
You can pay for additional storage/bandwidth, but you don't have to. Hopefully you were on the real PB site and not some scam. They know who you are by username or e-mail so see if they can send you a password reminder. If not, I'd say the application never processed and I'd set up a new (free) account until I see what happened in my paypal account.

http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r254/883xl/misc/pb.jpg

jharback
17th April 2011, 13:19
I gave photobuckt my whole lifes hirstory bank acc/pay pal all that shiit.but still no acc..pass word/usea name bank acc.GOD DAMN WHAT AN I DOING WRONG????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????

You sure you haven't been scammed? Photobucket is free unless you want the unlimited package.