PDA

View Full Version : >>Norcal<< Throwbacks Thursday Season Opener (Grass Valley, CA)

artkrhymes2
19th April 2011, 20:25
all Northern Califa riders, check it out this circle jerk! its always a blast::smoke

Event Description
Season Opener Throwback's Thursday, the foothill's premier vintage custom monthly get-together is right around the corner on 28 April, 5-9pm. Get your project finished and on the road for the inaugural of this year's monthly ride-in.
In tradition established over generations, Throwbacks once again are hosting a monthly ride-in for vintage choppers and show and go customs at Paco's Tacos, 550 Mill Street, Grass Valley, CA
Gathering cycles and their riders from all over NorCal, this family friendly event features killer grub and period tunes. No fees, no attitudes, just plain old fun on two wheels. Tell your friends, and we'll see your ugly mug on Thursday night!

Event Date/Time
April 28, 2011 from 5:00 PM to 9:00 PM

Host
Throwbacks

550 Mill Street
Grass Valley, CA 95945

i might not be able to make it but, just trying to spread the word.

Old Goat Ninja
19th April 2011, 20:35
Sounds cool... Kinda far for a Thurs, but if its something every month, might be worth the trip at least once. About a 2 hour ride from me.

artkrhymes2
19th April 2011, 20:43
Sounds cool... Kinda far for a Thurs, but if its something every month, might be worth the trip at least once. About a 2 hour ride from me.

if you wanna come out just once, or maybe twice... head out when its warmer so you get a better experience from it. once a year they have the GV Roll-in, socalers, vegas and AZ riders come out to this one. i worked a 12hr shift got off at 6am took an hour nap, rode to the city to meet up with some riders, rode to grass valley with only 30min of freeway time. pretty sick ride-in/camp:

http://xlforum.net/vbportal/forums/showthread.php?t=861683

Folkie
19th April 2011, 23:37
artkrhymes2, there's no need to start a second thread about this event, even if it is a link rather than a complete duplicate. I'm sure anyone who might be interested will be able to find it.

Decide what one section it should go in, and leave it at that.

If you're getting no responses, bump it up; and if it's in the wrong section, ask a mod to move it.