PDA

View Full Version : How many members are from the West Virginia, Ohio, Kentucky tri-state area

Dogman43
26th April 2011, 19:59
http://xlforum.net/photopost/data/653/medium/My_93_Sportster_883.jpg

Hello, I am from Huntington, WV and looking for people to ride with from the West Virginia, Ohio, Kentucky tri-state area. This is my 1993 Sportster that I bought last spring with only 1500 miles on it.

Hecklerboy
26th April 2011, 22:43
If you plan to do any riding in the mountain around Snowshoe shot me a PM. I'll ride with you.

Folkie
27th April 2011, 00:02
Dogman43, please don't post near identical duplicate threads in different sections. Decide what one section it should go in, and leave it at that.

If you're getting no responses, bump it up; and if it's in the wrong section, ask a mod to move it.

Thanks.

yellowsled
27th April 2011, 03:08
Milton boy here!

flskevin
27th April 2011, 03:19
I'm trying to plan a ride this fall to go and see the jumpers at the New River Gorge Bridge.

I'm not sure if I can pull it off with the rest of my rides this year but it would be a fun one.

Around mid-June I'm riding 33 west form Harrisonburg to Senica Rocks. (http://www.motorcycleroads.us/roads/va_us33.html)

yellowsled
27th April 2011, 03:28
Let me know if your able to do the ride,I'm planning on riding up as well. Been there before but never on a bike.

milmat1
27th April 2011, 04:20
I now live in NC but your talking about my home stomping grounds Bro..I'm from Portsmouth, I Ride up there a couple times a year now...I hope to make a trip up there in a couple weeks maybe we can hookup for a cold one or ten....

yellowsled
27th April 2011, 04:29
Yeh I hear ya! I know where Portsmouth Oh. is, been awhile since I've been there. Give me a shout and we'll throw a few back!!

kkbii
27th April 2011, 14:36
I am just outside Charleston in the Sod metro area.I am always ready to ride.just a p.m away. kelley

TinMan_4L
27th April 2011, 14:41
I'm very close to Williamson WV on the Kentucky side

Hecklerboy
27th April 2011, 14:57
I'm trying to plan a ride this fall to go and see the jumpers at the New River Gorge Bridge.

I'm not sure if I can pull it off with the rest of my rides this year but it would be a fun one.

Around mid-June I'm riding 33 west form Harrisonburg to Senica Rocks. (http://www.motorcycleroads.us/roads/va_us33.html)

Heard that 33 from Harrisonburg to Seneca Rocks is awesome.
I'm also planning on doing that ride except I'll ride from Seneca Rocks to Harrisonburg.
I"m still planning on riding the Skyline Drive this summer.
Hope you can join me.

flskevin
27th April 2011, 22:16
Heard that 33 from Harrisonburg to Seneca Rocks is awesome.
I'm also planning on doing that ride except I'll ride from Seneca Rocks to Harrisonburg.
I"m still planning on riding the Skyline Drive this summer.
Hope you can join me.

Let me know when you plan to do this. My plan is to ride out to Seneca Rocks stay the night and head back the next day. I can hit Skyline anytime. Rode it 27 times last year (I get the season pass) My target date for this is mid-June so I can get a perfect weekend of weather and the days are the longest.

~Grind~
3rd May 2011, 02:30
I'm not from Huntington, WV but I'm here right now for a few days.... Sheesh, what happend to the old Pizza Hut? That place was a throw back to the way they were in Oklahoma back in the 70's... :)

~Grind~
6th May 2011, 04:15
Welp, Getting ready to head back to Oklahoma in a few hours. Probably won't be back for a few years. Had a good visit and the people here were really nice as usual. Take Care Mountaineers!