View Full Version : Queenslander

stevo
9th August 2005, 14:04
QUEENSLANDER !!!!!

QUEENSLANDER !!!!!

QUEENSLANDER !!!!!

Moved On
9th August 2005, 15:25
Uhhhh... Why are you blaming the Queen for slander there Stevo??? As far as I know she's not even on this forum. Kinda reminds me of a certain EBay retailers post :D

QUEENLIEBEL !!!!!

QUEENLIEBEL !!!!!

QUEENLIEBEL !!!!!

Gazza

BonRu
9th August 2005, 15:31
:laugh :laugh :laugh :laugh

Funny Gary!!!

jack82
11th August 2005, 13:03
Sorry Stevo, didn't quite catch that........where you from again?........

cairnskev
18th July 2012, 08:53
Just saw this post as I was looking around and ....QUEENSLANDER QUEENSLANDER QUEENSLANDER , after 7 years in a row winning the Origin it was pretty cool to see a post started back in 2005 the last year that we didn't win .

lucifer_mr2
22nd July 2012, 13:25
Just saw this post as I was looking around and ....QUEENSLANDER QUEENSLANDER QUEENSLANDER , after 7 years in a row winning the Origin it was pretty cool to see a post started back in 2005 the last year that we didn't win .

Origin? Is that a netball tournament?

cairnskev
26th July 2012, 02:57
no mate it's an annual 3 game series of Rugby League between Queensland and New South Wales . Televised live to over 90 countries some say its the hardest physical contest in any sporting arena ... What is this netball you speak of ?? Is that big where you live ??

lucifer_mr2
29th July 2012, 16:05
Definitely big. Had a guy I used to work with come down from Mackay and said that the Raiders are the worst netball team he had ever seen play.

Australian ironhead
13th July 2013, 09:09
im with QUEENSLANDER QUEENSLANDER QUEENSLANDER all the way..hoping for a win to make my pilgramage to Sturgis all the sweeter