PDA

View Full Version : drags are on !!!

harleymanjay04
2nd January 2005, 02:06
well i got them on.it was easier than i thought. i also got the t/s relocation kit.i was not crazy about cutting the fact wiring,so my buddy came up with the idea of putting the t/s on the upper tripple tree pinch bolts.i think it looks better than the stock position. check it out and tell me what all of you think.thanks.jay.

harleymanjay04
2nd January 2005, 03:08
here's some more.

Barry Clark
2nd January 2005, 03:30
Looks good, chief! Wouldn't ya know it, I got mine with the drags already included and no one relocated the turn signals. Took care of that and I was good to go.

SportsterSpive
2nd January 2005, 03:45
Looks good, but on '04 and up bikes, you don't neeed to cut the T/S harness, there is more than enough slack. When I did mine, just ziptied the slack out of the way.

--Sean

harleymanjay04
2nd January 2005, 06:23
Looks good, chief! Wouldn't ya know it, I got mine with the drags already included and no one relocated the turn signals. Took care of that and I was good to go.i noticed that your t/s are on the lower triples,mine were on my fact handlebars,and i don't think they would have fit on the drags,atleast to the point of it being to bunched up and to busy looking.

txsporty
2nd January 2005, 06:32
Nice Looking, I like it!!! :D

hero
2nd January 2005, 10:55
While I don't care too much for drag bars, the signals on the upper trees look great IMHO. Gives it that Hammerhead shark look... :D

thunderpaw
2nd January 2005, 13:04
I like the looks of the drag bars with the custom model's riser and tank...nice job!

Kim

Barry Clark
2nd January 2005, 18:54
i noticed that your t/s are on the lower triples,mine were on my fact handlebars,and i don't think they would have fit on the drags,atleast to the point of it being to bunched up and to busy looking.Yeah. I thought it looked odd so I took care of that. I was a little shocked that the previous owner didn't do something about that to begin with.

SC_Compact
2nd January 2005, 20:14
Looks Good!

How would you rate the riding position versus the stock setup?

barry1967
2nd January 2005, 20:20
Looks nice, too bad it's parked next to a rustang.

harleymanjay04
2nd January 2005, 20:26
Looks nice, too bad it's parked next to a rustang.sorry you feel that way b/c its my car. :yikes

barry1967
2nd January 2005, 20:34
LOL just kidding. I figured I would get a response on that.

harleymanjay04
2nd January 2005, 20:35
LOL just kidding. I figured I would get a response on that.lol.thats cool.but don't hold back tell me how you really feel. :D

collinsb
2nd January 2005, 20:41
Pretty fancy smancy Harleymanjay04! I like it, and I also picked the same color on mine!
Billy

harleymanjay04
2nd January 2005, 20:43
Pretty fancy smancy Harleymanjay04! I like it, and I also picked the same color on mine!
Billywell thats b/c you have good taste william.lol