PDA

View Full Version : 3 sportsters just passed me in bryantown

PiousDevil
14th September 2011, 17:48
I know you're out there!

khaskins
14th September 2011, 21:05
Are you one of those members who believe every person on a Sportster is a member here?

There are alot of people that own Sportsters that have never heard of the xlforum. That's why I passed out over 500 xlforum business cards last year alone.

redi2ride
14th September 2011, 21:32
where do I get some of those cards. I have a dream!!! to gather as many sporty's in this town to mob together to all the rides and FUNd raisers.

Flame__
14th September 2011, 21:47
Try looking at Khaskins' sig :P

xllent01
14th September 2011, 21:55
Sportsters are not uncommon, had one turn left in front of me yesterday barely missing the oncoming car ahead...jackass could of waited 2 more seconds and been clear of no traffic, hope he's a member here? Spotted on Louisia VA!

PiousDevil
14th September 2011, 22:49
No, what was unusual was that it was a group of 3 sportsters. Good chance they are enthusiasts, making it more likely that at least one of them is a member

micwag2
14th September 2011, 23:18
Are you one of those members who believe every person on a Sportster is a member here?
They're not?!!! Oh no! How can that be? Everyone is here. You just ruined my day.

Bob F
14th September 2011, 23:51
There are a lot of people that own Sportsters that have never heard of the XLForum.

Give them a little time. It's truly amazing how many new members join every day. The XLForum is a Google search from anyone with a Sportster question. That's how I got here. Sounds like a great survey thread.

3 Sportsters just passed me in Bryantown

Bet you a beer at least one of them know of the XLForum!