PDA

View Full Version : Anybody Collect Dealer Logo'd Harley T-Shirts?

jprior
3rd September 2005, 12:40
I currently have 19 HD T-Shirts with the Dealer logo on the back. Largest geographic gap is from Barnes in Tampa Florida to Harley Davidson of Edmonton Alberta. Anybody outdo me? (I'm sure there is ;) ) Gotta be Dealers YOU'VE actually set foot in.

Chuck
3rd September 2005, 12:44
I don't consider me collecting them but I guess I do. :D

WinXP
3rd September 2005, 12:59
I don't collect them, but when I see a nice one at a dealer I have not been to before I pick one up.

mark883
3rd September 2005, 13:00
I only buy them at dealers I ride my bike to.

I may have to break this rule when I visit Germany in a couple weeks.

Krayven Sumhead
3rd September 2005, 13:08
I used to collect T-shirts but my dresser drawers are full.....now I collect dealership pins instead. I'm making a bar and shield board to mount them on and display them. I always stop at any dealer I ride by and inquire if they have pins with the dealership name on them.....most do and some even give them away for free.......If they don't have pins most all dealers have what they call 'dip dots' with their name on them. They always give those away.
Dip-Dots: Circular with adhesive on them for sticking on your dip-stick.

Deicer18
3rd September 2005, 13:23
I used to collect T-shirts but my dresser drawers are full.....now I collect dealership pins instead. I'm making a bar and shield board to mount them on and display them. I always stop and any dealer I ride buy and inquire if they have pins with the dealership name on them.....most do and some even give them away for free.......

Good idea......................

oakies
3rd September 2005, 13:29
I used to just have shirts from dealers that I have been too. Now everybody I know picks one up for me whenever there on vacation somewhere. I now have about 25 frome dealers I've been to, and another 30 or so that I,ve recived as gifts..Dont fit in the dresser anymore. Now stacked up on the closet shelf...

txsporty
3rd September 2005, 13:40
I don't have a clue as to how many shirts I have!!! :D

I do have a bunch, most of them I've gotten are from Dealers that I have been to in my travels!! I do have a small number from people that have sent me shirts from Far away!! :D

daesdaemar
3rd September 2005, 14:00
I have 3... :)

thatbikerguy
3rd September 2005, 14:51
I get a dealer shirt whenever i ride my bike to a dealer that i've never been to.

jprior
3rd September 2005, 15:18
I used to think this was the coolest way to do it... but I've travelled a bunch (not on my Harley) and come across too many dealerships that have some kick ass logo's... so I just started buying one at each dealer I've been to.

showmebandit
3rd September 2005, 15:37
Got around 40 shirts from all over...used to "travel" a bit...Have a few from other countries too but never been there...favorite is From Austrailia...traded Hog patches and pins for it...Don't wear it often...saving it..plus my OL washes the crap outta stuff so if I even put one on for a minute and then take it off, like to cool off, whe graps it and heads to the laundry..PIA

Takingabreak
3rd September 2005, 17:31
I have like 7 right now, but will be woring on it this sept.

Y2K
3rd September 2005, 17:36
I prolly have 15 or more,I'm not really a collector I just live in jeans and t-shirts and buy a shirt here and there at dealers I stop at when I do raod trips.
I never pack shirts when I travel,I just buy a couple new ones on the road ;)
Y2K :smoke

merc
3rd September 2005, 19:22
I like the different shirts.
I have a few.
My wardrobe has been taken over by HD shirts.

XLFREAK
3rd September 2005, 19:27
I have a couple....but as a rule I don't usually buy 'em unless I've set foot in the dealership and like their shirts. I have one from PA that I got in an Ebay auction when I bought my wife an Elvis and Harley-Davidson shirt for Xmas. The other exception to the above rule is one that was just delivered to me by a military friend who snagged a shirt for me from Doha, Qatar HD.

Got a couple of long sleeved ones from Orange County HD in CA for winter riding.
Nice shop they've got there, too.

BarAndShield
3rd September 2005, 20:57
Dip-Dots: Circular with adhesive on them for sticking on your dip-stick.

OUCH!

spoofer
3rd September 2005, 21:26
I own 2. Both were given to me as gifts. I can't get myself to spend $20 -30$ for a T-shirt. My Wife says I'm CHEAP though.

flskevin
3rd September 2005, 22:33
I have over 100 (but most I don't wear because I bought them when I was a skinny kid and they don't fit or are worn out)

I bought mine at dealers I have been to, I didn't ride to all of them though.

RatBastard
4th September 2005, 00:00
I've got probably 10 T's and a dozen Polo's. If I see one I like I get it. I'm able to wear the Polo's at work and you don't see a whole lot of HD shirts in Baghdad.

GSB_77_XL
4th September 2005, 05:07
I own 2. Both were given to me as gifts. I can't get myself to spend $20 -30$ for a T-shirt. My Wife says I'm CHEAP though.

I agree with you spoofer. I have the same problem with spending money, I dont like to spend $25 on a shirt that I will get many uses out of and If I take care of it will last for a long time.

There should be a club for such tight asses to help us spend money on things such as this.
Hello my name is Greg and I am a tight ass!

jaxs1984
4th September 2005, 06:07
I just have 1 that the dealer gave me when I bought the bike, I usually just wear my white fruit of the loom t-shirt

skratch
4th September 2005, 07:57
being in the military, i don't get dressed up too awful often. so my off duty 'uniform' usually consists of jeans and a t shirt. i grew up on the beach in fl, so used to be surfer ts..... but since i haven't been surfing in over 5 years, that has pretty much been taken over by hd ts... i buy mine from dealers that i have been to. not necessarily ridden though. in this part of the world (la) that would mean some serious road trips. :)

bplinson
4th September 2005, 08:50
I currently have 19 HD T-Shirts with the Dealer logo on the back. Largest geographic gap is from Barnes in Tampa Florida to Harley Davidson of Edmonton Alberta. Anybody outdo me? (I'm sure there is ;) ) Gotta be Dealers YOU'VE actually set foot in.

I've got about 6 or 7. My geographical gap is from Freedom HS in Seattle WA to Senn HD in Karlsruhe Germany.

debster
4th September 2005, 12:51
I only have 1 (so far). I liked it, and it was on sale, which was the deciding factor! I have a couple mugs, too. One is an old one from a friend who visited Jamaica -- she found it in an antique store there. It's pretty cool!

Monstermile
4th September 2005, 17:46
Harley dealer t-shirts are my souviners when I go on vacation to different places even if I am not on the bike. Some people collect spoons, penants or other things as souviners of places they have been. I go to the closest Harley dealer and grab a nice t-shirt.

FreestateXL
5th September 2005, 13:05
The "boss" said that I can only buy a t-shirt from dealers I have ridden the bike to- Getting close to a bunch- geographic stretch from Gettysburg, PA to Savannah, GA :tour

stevo
5th September 2005, 13:36
I don't buy HD branded T-shirts........

BUT I have a few anyway.....

From OZ to USA to GERMANY

cantolina
5th September 2005, 19:01
I usually only buy shirts where I've been...but I have been given a few...

Obviously, I'm proud of the ones I've "earned". :)

RedRider
5th September 2005, 19:36
I have one. It was given to me by my wife when she made a trip to South Carolina. Like some of the other guys here, I can't see spending the extra cash to have a shirt with someone's name on it. Plain T-shirts work for me.

Disturbed
5th September 2005, 23:56
I have about 8..mostly from my local dealer stealer cause I like to show the local flag when I'm out riding..but when I road trip I like to pick one up from the shops I stop at just to mark my territory so to speak.

boomer
6th September 2005, 13:59
I have over 100 different harley shirts and still collecting them.
Thanks to Bert I have one from Germany and I want to get some more from other countries.
I need to start getting more from outside the United States.
I always get asked questions when I wear the one I got from Bert (thanks again Bert!!)

I sent Bert a shirt from Indiana and he sent me one from Germany and I would be glad to do that for others here on the forum, it would be great way to get different shirts.

MusclePump
6th September 2005, 14:28
I was at a dealer on Maui and was going to get one, but since they "started" at $40 and went up to $59, I didn't. Can't justify that much on a t-shirt.

01Sporty
6th September 2005, 14:57
I have been a T-Shirt collector for years.
I started when I was a surf bum and lived near Cocoa Beach, Fla.
I have 57 Ron Jon Surf Shop shirts, in every possible condition you can imagine.
I travel to and work near there a few times a year now, so I just keep buying them.

I doubt my HD shirt collection will ever surpass that. But everytime I see one I like, I want one.

rigidsportster
6th September 2005, 20:21
same here, i only have three right now, myrtle beach, united arab emirates, and baatlefield harly in getytsburgh.

Denzone
6th September 2005, 20:57
I have a few also, like seing the different designs for the dealers. However, I do have a hard time dropping $20 for a "basic" t-shirt, and if you look at the pocket shirts or more detailed shirts, the cost goes up.

Had a shirt given to me as a gift from Maui, and they said it was about $40... don't know if I would have paid that as I was in Charlotte, NC this weekend and didn't spend $20 on one from there or I haven't even gotten one from the Myrtle Beach dealer where I do most of my business.

bplinson
6th September 2005, 21:05
35 Euro for a t-shirt here. 35 X 1.20 = $42.00!!

Lippi
6th September 2005, 21:44
I prefere not to be a walking billboard. Harley Davidson has enough of my money.
But, I have about 5-6. Friends or family give them to me. If they REALLY catch my eye, then I'll get one.

mordak
7th September 2005, 01:39
As money permits, I like to get them where ever and when ever I can. It doesn't always have to be a T-Shirt, I like other stuff, Sweat Shirts, Button Down type shirts, Hats, Skull Caps, Shop Shirts, so basically anything. :D

XLFREAK
7th September 2005, 21:24
I try to get one from each dealer I go to. I've also started to collect dealer pins. Unfortunately, the farthest dealer I've ridden to (Geneva,NY HD) was out of them (the pins).
:doh

99XL1200S
7th September 2005, 22:35
Ive got around 17 and then I got a shirt from Jamaica that I picked up for $8 at one of those thrift shops and when I got home it shrunk 2 sizes and now it might as well be a kids shirt. :doh

nnevala
7th September 2005, 22:57
I can beat the geographic gap! I have one from Jeddah Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. I bought it while I was over in the middle east working. I try to pick T-shirts at my favorite Harley shops and those that are unique.
Nathan

KC_Sporty_Gal
8th September 2005, 17:46
I don't have any. They tried to give me 2 of them when I bought my bike but I asked if I could have a $70 (the cost of the 2 shirts) gift certificate instead and they actually said yes.

01Sporty
8th September 2005, 18:16
I don't have any. They tried to give me 2 of them when I bought my bike but I asked if I could have a $70 (the cost of the 2 shirts) gift certificate instead and they actually said yes.

I was at a dealer outside Detroit, Mi. that had a trade-in deal, give them a shirt from an out of town dealer, they give you one of theirs cheap.
Then they would hang those shirts up and across a balcony. One shirt really caught my eye... It was from a KC dealer :)

jprior
11th September 2005, 18:44
I was at a dealer outside Detroit, Mi. that had a trade-in deal, give them a shirt from an out of town dealer, they give you one of theirs cheap.
Then they would hang those shirts up and across a balcony. One shirt really caught my eye... It was from a KC dealer :)

I was there too! Traded-in an ancient shirt from a dealer I had multiple shirts from.
I heard someone say that they take the old shirts down and burn them afterwards. :D

rokclmb
15th May 2007, 09:43
I don't get one from every dealer I visit. But I do get them when I go on vacation (most vacations I search out the dealers just to get their shirt). After all, I'd rather have a t-shirt that says Harley-Davidson Cairns, Australia instead of a shirt that says generic Cairns, Australia (or any other place I've been).

1STONE
15th May 2007, 10:08
I have this deal with my brother in law, just started after we both got bikes, if he goes somewhere he'll get me one and visa versa

the furthest is Bahama's, most from New Hampshire, anyone interested in trading.

Kodiak
15th May 2007, 10:19
I have 1. They cost $47,- (300,- NOK) in Norway.

xbuzzardx
15th May 2007, 10:33
I am an aircraft mechanic. Every now and then a plane will break down in the middle of nowhere. If it's not safe to fly, or if the crew likes the location, we will take a roadtrip to the plane to get it back in the air. Every town I go to, I visit the local dealer and pick up a t-shirt.

So watch out for me, coming soon to a dealer near you,

Mike

Hot Rod Sporty
15th May 2007, 11:40
I have a few. My favorites are the ones I picked up in Paris and in Nice last year.

I wish they didn't put those wild graphics on the back of most of them. I prefer the old skool ones with a harley logo on the front, and just the dealer name and location on the back.:smoke

shotgun46
15th May 2007, 11:58
I got free one when I got the bike & the wife likes to pick them up for me and we need more I like free shirts !

Bikerchk
15th May 2007, 12:57
I had every intention of collecting shirts when I first got my Sporty but it pissed me off so bad that the good ones were so expensive I said forget it! I'm not going to pay somebody to do THEIR advertising for them!

racerwill
15th May 2007, 13:26
I have 1.... but I've never been there..... I sent a guy a seat for his bike and he sent me a shirt

I wear it sometimes

Ww

Big_Baazzoo
15th May 2007, 13:30
I get one whenever I travel. Sometimes people send them to me. My favorite right now is the one my brother sent me from Kuwait. I don't "collect" them, though, I wear them, so every now and then I have to "retire" one to the rag bin. I don't have any rules about having to actually ride there to "earn" it.

CT1200
15th May 2007, 14:23
I started with t-shirts, I've moved on to hooded sweatshirts now. They are nice to wear in the am. If you have a windshield watch out for the pull strings, they fly up into your face. I tie them together and put them behind my head.

That is all.

DEANER
15th May 2007, 14:32

I got ya beat, Anchorage, Alaska to Kona, Hawaii to Key West Florida.

bwheeler111
15th May 2007, 14:36
I like to get a T-shirt from the dealers I go to in my travels. Even if I didn't ride there, which is most of the time.

humancanvas669
15th May 2007, 14:37
Jacksonville FL to Cape Town south Africa

ocndaf
15th May 2007, 14:58
My wife conciders me to have a disorder when I was younger and was playing sports I had a need to have all sorts of sport shoes ( tennis, basketball, running, ect. ) not just one of each, but every color and style. And of course jackets. Now that I am older it has changed to t-shirts , jackets and helmets. Helmets and jackets are not part of this thread, so as far as Harley shirts I can't begin to know but motorcycle shirts in general I have hundreds, I have so many Harley shirts, OCC shirts, and general motorcycle shirts that many I have only wore them once, or still have the tags on them. I even have a Mickey Mouse shirt that when I was watching my 6 year old nephew we bought a matching set. My wife thinks I am sick annd I guess she's right.

SportyJoe
15th May 2007, 15:13
Im starting to "collect" them, when I ride somewhere new or go on vacation somewhere It's becomeing a habbit to go to the Harley dealer and get a "Signature" T shirt. If my bud goes he gets one for me and I get one for him.

khaskins
15th May 2007, 15:32
My wardrobe has been taken over by HD shirts.

Mine as well. If I see a dealer and it is open, I'll buy a shirt. If I go on a trip and see HD clothing store in the airport I'll buy one. My family and friends are also picking shirts up for me when they travel. My wife says I'm a walking billboard:laugh :laugh I agree:clap :clap

sdjr
15th May 2007, 18:35
Sweetwater HD (on the Tiajuana river-I know, oxymoron) to Ocala, Florida.

lincoln1975
15th May 2007, 18:38
:clap I do have some shirts yes. But i do like to ride in the naked. cops dont like me though.:clap

wakeup
15th May 2007, 18:48
I've got a couple from Jacksonville and Daytona, One from London, and one from the dealership in Okinawa Japan.

cherokee
15th May 2007, 19:15

I'VE GOT A FEW FROM PACIFIC DH IN MAUI, AND TEL AVIV ISRAEL. THATS A PRETTY GOOD SPREAD!!!!

kickthis
17th December 2007, 20:16
I worked with a guy for 10 months. He wore a Harley shirt every day..... I never saw the same shirt twice........

el jinete fantasma
17th December 2007, 21:54
I don't feel so bad about the five that I have now!

Bob F
17th December 2007, 21:57
35 years of buying and receiving them from friends. I have over a hundred from about 40 states at last count. In the 70's they sold for $6. The first time I spent $7.50 was in Elkins WV around 1979 and they got an ear full from me. In 1988 I was in 23 states but didn't buy one in each state. I haven't bought many for the last 10 years since the prices have skyrocketed and I don’t need any.

gammaqueen
17th December 2007, 22:00
I have too many to count. One time I took a 3 hour cab ride through the Dominican Republic to get one from the dealer in Santa Domingo!

bearsfan
17th December 2007, 22:06
There are 3 basic T-shirts I wear - dealership, bike rally, Chicago Bears. I need to get a Chicago dealership sponsored rally shirt! :)

jms969
17th December 2007, 22:52
Helsinki Finland
Sydney and Perth Australia
Paris France

oldgrouch
17th December 2007, 23:20
None - waiting for them to make one with a pocket...:o

misterT
17th December 2007, 23:39
I have them from Jonesboro arkansas to fairbanks alaska to Maui. I did not however ride my bike to all of them. I travel for work and pick up the ones that look really good.

jms969
17th December 2007, 23:51
None - waiting for them to make one with a pocket...:o

They have pocket Ts now...

Johnny the fox
18th December 2007, 00:53
25 a time here or $50 approx in the UK for a T shirt. Don't even ask about prices for stuff for my wife. Agreement with friends is that if anyone goes anywhere exotic we buy for the rest of the group.
Only two dealers in the dear old place that is Scotland. I'm happy to do swaps with anyone in the world.

BKB
19th December 2007, 00:58
I pick'em up on riding vacations. Got @ 20, from Florida to New Jersey & Texas to Idaho & points between. Been in 32 states on my '04 1200C. If a dealer has a good looking shirt, I'll buy one.

severnphotography
19th December 2007, 03:00
I have about 20 or so shirts. My dad got me collecting them when he gave me two dealer shirts from 1979. They were from Maryland where I grew up. He gave me these shirts last year and now everytime I ride to a dealer I get one. I want to one day pass these down to my son......if I don't wear them out by then.

pirate50
19th December 2007, 03:37
My furthest one is from the H-D dealer in Hong Kong (China) but evidentally I didn't ride there from San Diego! I walked in the front door so I'm entitled........

Pirate

sjrod04
31st December 2007, 05:58
I said they are an addiction for me. Should have collected pins instead, much cheaper. I have 276 new T's. Every state except 4. Have them from Alaska to Belize, Ca. to Key West. Ridden to, a little over 200 have to cheat now if I what all 800+ before kicking.Have about 20 from overseas too. Keep them in air free bags dry and AC. Still have the dealer tags on them. Include the ones I wear would be 320? Like I said before, anyone want to get rid of theirs? Let me know.

waiteitei
1st January 2008, 11:13
25 a time here or $50 approx in the UK for a T shirt. Don't even ask about prices for stuff for my wife. Agreement with friends is that if anyone goes anywhere exotic we buy for the rest of the group.
Only two dealers in the dear old place that is Scotland. I'm happy to do swaps with anyone in the world.

5 each from the BMF show, last years range being knocked off cheap by the newmarket HD shop

10 each from various shops when they have sales / clearances which they always have, I never pay full price for a HD shirt

darett
4th January 2008, 17:10
I freakin refuse to pay $20 - $30 for a damn T-shirt the only 1 I got is the 1 they gave me when I bought my 08

jnlee3
4th January 2008, 21:35
I try to pick one up when I ride to a new dealership and not when driving the cage. There are two I picked up on vactation this last year though. One in Orlando, FL and the other in Grand Caymen.

I'll continue to pick them up in places I actually ride to or places I visit too far away to ride.

Johnny the fox
5th January 2008, 00:49
5 each from the BMF show, last years range being knocked off cheap by the newmarket HD shop

10 each from various shops when they have sales / clearances which they always have, I never pay full price for a HD shirt

Guess I ain't getting to the right rallies or shops!

Doubt if either of the Scottish Dealers would even have a 10 sign on their tills!!!!!

God damn don't you just love this country??

:smoke

Swankster
5th February 2008, 16:57
I'm beginning to collect black T's only from overseas HD dealerships. I have one from Mexico City, Italy and Sweden. They don't say the dealership but only HD and the city.
Swankster

wandrur
5th February 2008, 22:24
I have three--one recently gifted to me, one came with the bike, and another (from the same dealership) long-sleeved that I got with a discount. I think collecting from different places is a pretty cool idea. Maybe if I ever GO anywhere, I'll do that. :rolleyes:

CaptBligh
5th February 2008, 22:48
Foreign dealership only, I refuse to pay the inflated price in the states. Vacations are all about spending so I make a point of finding the dealer and looking at the inflated bike prices and gettin a shirt. Average oversea price on a scooter is typically 2.5 x the US sticker and have seen as high as 3.2. Just insane. But the shirt prices seem to be just about the same most places.

Screwdriver
5th February 2008, 23:57
I have only one atm....I got at a Harley dealer in Tokyo. I have never worn it.

sportyblue
6th February 2008, 00:03
Seems like the one I saw at the dealership in Waco Texas was a horney tood..........cute !

havi0412c
6th February 2008, 00:40
I dont have any HD stuff, but Hard Rock stuff, I have some from Bahrain, some from Singapore, Japan, Guam, Sanfrancisco. The biggest geographical offset is San Francisco and Bahrain.

TheForce
6th February 2008, 01:20
I have 10. My distance is Hawaii to Wyoming.

Hiyawaan
12th February 2008, 23:14
I just started collecting but only from other countries, I figure why by some tourist crap when I can get ...well...some all together different tourist crap that I might wear. So far Greece, Germany and today France.

TheForce
13th February 2008, 00:14
I just started collecting but only from other countries, I figure why by some tourist crap when I can get ...well...some all together different tourist crap that I might wear. So far Greece, Germany and today France.

Do you have any pictures of the shirts?

gwcrim
14th February 2008, 19:31
I have a few from Ft. Myers FL to Hawaii. I don't normally buy them. I'd rather buy T's from neat hole in the wall bars, etc. Something a bit more out of the ordinary.

I do have quite a few Sportster List Race Team T's. Those are destined to be Smithsonian collectibles someday!

czywrench
14th February 2008, 19:49
You know, I guess I do kinda collect dealer shirts that I LIKE, not just because I've been to that dealership. Then again, I do travel a lot being in the Army and I have a lot of shirts.....

bdbecker
14th February 2008, 20:28
I have 4 or 5, Seattle to Amsterdam. Only get them when I travel to far away places, not too concerned with getting them wherever I go. Missed getting a Hamburg one by about 45 minutes, oh well, I guess I'll just have to go back to Germany...

Now if you really want to have some fun with this, check out this website:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/distance.html

Seattle to Amsterdam: 4876 miles!

Billsxl1200c
15th February 2008, 03:05
I only buy shirts from dealers that I've visited. Friends and family seem to buy me almost anything branded Harley including shirts.

If I made a list of how many Harley items I've been given, I'd sound like Bubba from Forest Gump talking about how many ways to make shrimp!!! :headbang

skien
15th February 2008, 03:49
I have them from Wisconsin,Michigan,Hawaii, Sweden,Norway and France.

TX337
15th February 2008, 07:34
Seems like the one I saw at the dealership in Waco Texas was a horney tood..........cute !

the horny toad dealer is actually in Temple, waco's dealership does'nt have a cool name like that. Both places are still pretty expensive places to go clothes shopping. I allways check the clearance rack, sometimes I get lucky

Billsxl1200c
15th February 2008, 16:47
There was a cool shirt at the HD dealer in Deadwood...it had a dancehall girl on it.....

sprtrjl
22nd September 2008, 03:25
I have a bunch of them. I don't collect them, I wear them. A bunch from the states: mostly east of the Misissippi, several from Cali, Texas, and Hawaii. Also have several from out of country: Australia, Egypt, U.A.E, Israel, London, Mexico,Poland,Canada. I usually buy myself one if I visit a new dealership. My wife travels a lot so she gets them for me and so do my daughters.

Chris B.
29th September 2008, 13:40

I may have to break this rule when I visit Germany in a couple weeks.

1. go to Germany
2. rent another sportster for the day
3. ride into the dealer to get a shirt!

:banana

...myself, I am huge fan of the longsleeve T's. I try to sport the ones with the local dealers such as Detroit Harley, Ray C's in Lapeer, Detroit Choppers (no longer there?), Timberwolf Cycle from saginaw, Great lakes Harley, etc... With my wife owning a Computer store here in mid-Michigan we really push to support the locals. Without each other, none of our businesses would survive.

BWB75
13th October 2008, 01:25
I have one, and it says Harley Davidson of Seoul. And, yes, I rode my bike in Korea. Korea is a very pretty country to ride in!

http://i472.photobucket.com/albums/rr87/BWB75/Bike%20Pictures/NamhaeIsland2.jpg

:us:

carlpearson
6th November 2008, 09:01
I do not collect but have one:clap

Ozark340
6th November 2008, 13:36
I probably have 10-15. All but one I've been to. A friend just got back from Germany last week and brought me and my wife some from the dealer in Munich.

scottgearman
6th November 2008, 14:19
I have one from NEW YORK and one from LAS VEGAS ... I rode to vegas, but not to the one in new york..... I DO NOT have one from where I bought my bike as I think if they wanted me to display their name after I PAID for my bike, they could have GIVEN ME ONE FREE... they didn't,

blkshark
6th November 2008, 15:20
I have one from NEW YORK and one from LAS VEGAS ... I rode to vegas, but not to the one in new york..... I DO NOT have one from where I bought my bike as I think if they wanted me to display their name after I PAID for my bike, they could have GIVEN ME ONE FREE... they didn't,

Geez! I bet if you'd made it a deal breaker, they would have given you one.:laugh:laugh

Tyberius
6th November 2008, 15:45

That was my feeling.

Shirts from other dealers if I ride to them.

Shirt from my dealer? Should be free.

Trisa
6th November 2008, 17:33
Originally Posted by scottgearman http://xlforum.net/vbportal//forums/images/buttons/orange/viewpost.gif (http://xlforum.net/vbportal/forums/showthread.php?p=1560629#post1560629)
I have one from NEW YORK and one from LAS VEGAS ... I rode to vegas, but not to the one in new york..... I DO NOT have one from where I bought my bike as I think if they wanted me to display their name after I PAID for my bike, they could have GIVEN ME ONE FREE... they didn't

Wow, what a bunch of cheap skates. My dealer gave me and my husband one for free when we bought our Ultra Classic and then gave me another when I bought my Sportster.

Don't collect the shirts so much anymore, I collect dealer patches now for my vests.

fatvet
6th November 2008, 18:07
well, i don't go outa my way for them but if i remember I'll try to get one.
Just not a priority.

I have Catania, Sicily (spelling ?) i was at family wedding so......
also Istanbul, in-laws just came back from there

-ALF :smoke

ZeddX
30th March 2010, 13:06
If I'm at a dealer and I see one I like, I get it. The only one I've gone out of my way to get was from Horny Toad H-D, in Temple, TX... With a name like that, had to stop and get one

ReddTigger
30th March 2010, 13:56
I currently have over 50 T-shirts. I think I've NOT been to 12-14 of them (Friends and T-Shirt Swaps)

My Two Favorites are my one from HOlland, (Thanks ERIK) and one from Bagdad Operation Iraqi Freedom that a customer gave me (I Didn't charge him for a service because he was serving in Iraq)

diver
17th November 2010, 12:46
No2 Daughter crossed the pond this Summer and got me one from Las Vegas and Hollywood dealerships. I don't have any from UK stealers. She is doing 5 weeks in the US next Summer. New York dealership is first on the agenda. I guess I'll have to sub her.

fireman5
17th November 2010, 13:19
Just 1 thanks to my swap partner XX SD Cal:clap

but im gonna work on more. Most my t'S are FD related

rob91326
17th November 2010, 15:04
Got about 10 short sleeve, 5 long sleeve and a couple thermals. Like someone else said in this thread, if I see a nice one, I'd probably get it. I like to wear'em when I ride.

Rico 05R
17th November 2010, 17:13
I've got 3 from dealerships I've not been to. One from Long Island, N.Y. thanks Bob99. One from Springfield ,Ill. thanks Floorit. And one from the HD dealership in Bali, Indonesia courtesy of my Bro Andrea (cabs) in Italy and his wife Eli.

racerwill
17th November 2010, 17:44
I have exactly 1 from a dealer in Maine that member Rebil79 sent me when I gave him a seat for his bike.....

Ww

worn
17th November 2010, 18:01
I have a grand total of 2, one from Davies' in Richmond Hill that my wife has claimed and one from HD Auckland New Zealand my son picked up for me

07XL1200c
20th November 2010, 21:31
I have one from each state I've been to, so far im at 24.

Hilts
1st April 2011, 22:37
New Zealand to France, Germany, U.S.A. and England, I have about 60, 20 or so I've been to, Harley Mates have swopped me the rest. :banana

diver
28th July 2011, 11:19
No2 Daughter crossed the pond this Summer and got me one from Las Vegas and Hollywood dealerships. I don't have any from UK stealers. She is doing 5 weeks in the US next Summer. New York dealership is first on the agenda. I guess I'll have to sub her.

She is back and my wallet is so much lighter for the experience. I'm now the proud owner of Graceland and San Francisco tees.:banana

bmedeiros678
28th July 2011, 11:37
If they were free I would wear them.

diver
28th October 2012, 13:25

Last year the same nipper got me one from Gracelands and San Francisco. Just recently, she got me one from Chicago. It appears that she loves that great country of yours and would like to work in Florida.

..........still can't pay us any rent though:frownthre

diver
23rd November 2013, 10:53
Last year the same nipper got me one from Gracelands and San Francisco. Just recently, she got me one from Chicago. It appears that she loves that great country of yours and would like to work in Florida.

..........still can't pay us any rent though:frownthre

Same offspring has now got me one from Bangkok. Size XXXL! I know I'm a little fat, but jeez!

Still no sign of any rent.......

Scar55
24th November 2013, 10:30
I've been riding Harleys for over thirty years so I've collected a few. Now I pretty much collect them from the different countries I get to. I'm still trying to get one from Bahrain. I was stationed there in the late 70's and there wasn't a dealer there then.

Kelly