PDA

View Full Version : Ironhead AMCA MC Rally Schedule 2012

Monte03
28th December 2011, 00:28
I'm settin up my work Va Ca schedule and I figured I'd Post this here as well..

http://www.antiquemotorcycle.org/index.php?page=nat-l-meets-road-runs

DirtyCory
28th December 2011, 00:35
cool!! ill be at the one in fremont NE for sure. i didnt even know they had one there. its only about an hour away. thanks for posting

scottfisher
28th December 2011, 02:29
thank-you very much for that link. Now which events are the 'must sees' on the list.

DR DICK
28th December 2011, 03:23
no davenport?

Magneto Sportster
28th December 2011, 03:31
Davenport is not a "National Meet" this year. The Chief Blackhawk Chapter chose to downgrade their meet to a Regional Meet for 2012. I'm sure it has something to do with politics, and much has been discussed about it on the Classic American Iron and AMCA forums. Will the Davenport meet be any different other than the lack of judging? Who knows. I've never been able to attend due to my work schedule, but I've always heard it's pretty good.

wrong_turn_rider
28th December 2011, 06:11
Thanks ... I attended the meet in Denton last year, plans to go again this year ...

Schmidtrock
28th December 2011, 16:11
Hmm cool looks like I'll try to make the Southern National in Denton.

DirtyCory
23rd February 2012, 00:56
anyone from the forum gonna be at the meet in Fremont NE this weekend? hope to see some of you there!!

DonW
23rd February 2012, 01:37
anyone from the forum gonna be at the meet in Fremont NE this weekend? hope to see some of you there!!

Cory, I might make it. Won't be bringing a bike, but I'd like to go. It's usually a pretty good show with a minimal amount of swap meet stuff. I live in Lincoln, about an hour south. It'll be a last minute thing if I can make it or not. Weather is supposed to be decent.

DirtyCory
23rd February 2012, 04:03
Cory, I might make it. Won't be bringing a bike, but I'd like to go. It's usually a pretty good show with a minimal amount of swap meet stuff. I live in Lincoln, about an hour south. It'll be a last minute thing if I can make it or not. Weather is supposed to be decent.

cool, i live about an hour north in sioux city, IA ill be there sometime saturday afternoon. wont be riding my bike either, i just wanna check it out. never been to a amca meet before. i was hoping for some swap meet stuff too though. it will be cool just to see some cool old bikes.