PDA

View Full Version : LePera bare bones LT 04-05 Custom ?

Johnny G
19th September 2005, 07:27
Has anyone tried a LePera bare bones LT seat for the 04-05 Custom. I have been reading alot of post on Mustang Vintage solo VS Corbin Hollywood but not much on the Bare bones LT.

Moker
19th September 2005, 08:02
yup, got one.

it seats you a little bit further forward than the stock seat, but looks frikkin awesome!!

i've got mine for sale if you're interested...

it has the gel in it. like i said, it seats you forward a little more, and i don't like that, so i'm going with something else, that's my reason for getting rid of it

barry1967
19th September 2005, 14:18
Gronk62 had one and hated it. Send him a PM if ya want.

seajay
19th September 2005, 14:50
It took me 2 months to get used to it. The name fits. OK for 20 to 40 mile runs. I think it's the best looking seat out there.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v498/seanile/100_0080.jpg

turfpro
19th September 2005, 15:08
I had one and liked it for around town, and loved the look. Anything over 60 miles and it was a pain in the ass. I traded for a hollywood to see if it does better. So far the hollywood sits me back a little farther and I feel like Im going to slide off the seat when I get on it. I havent rode more then 20 miles yet, but so far I think its going to be better for long trips. Its like sitting on a flat chair, and that is compfortable. I think Im going to get a 2up seat on there all the time, and probally sell are trade the corbin. Every time I have the solo on some hot chicks want a ride. :(

gronk62
20th September 2005, 02:26
Gronk62 had one and hated it. Send him a PM if ya want.
Yep mines for sale...kinda. Its the best lookin' seat I've had on my bike and is by far the best quality. Its just not a comfy seat for more than an hour at a time.

and here's a picture :laugh

http://xlforum.net/photopost/data/500/Finished_at_last3.JPG

rbuier
20th September 2005, 03:09
I agree with everybody else. It's an awesome looking seat but it's not good for the butt.

Johnny G
20th September 2005, 03:29
Thanks Guys I found a Mustang solo at western cycle for a real good price. I went on a 80 mile ride with the stock seat on sunday and my tail is still feeling it I am trying to make things better not worse. I might end up with a LePera sooner or later just to have one but my rear and the ability to ride 100 plus miles and walk to talk about it is #1 reason for a new seat.