PDA

View Full Version : clothing and riding

883rnh
26th September 2005, 21:49
I learn a real good leason this weekend and it involves boot cut jeans. I was stopping at the local C-store, getting to put my feet down my left pant leg got caught on the peg. ( oh s#it). I caught the bike and it didn't drop it but of course there was 15 slack-jawed morons in the parking lot watching. :doh
Has anyone else here every got their pants leg caught up in the pegs?

SoCal-Cruisin
26th September 2005, 22:03
Yeah man, it sucks! It scared the crap outta me a couple of times first when I started to ride the sporty. I think if I had forward controls it'd be less of an issue. I've gotten myself used to putting my feet down in a better position now so it hasn't happened in a while.

debster
26th September 2005, 23:46
Yep, a couple times. Luckily I haven't dropped the bike because of it. I'm just more conscious now of how I put my feet down.

jaxs1984
27th September 2005, 03:22
thats been happening ALOT lately and another thread is about it. it happened to me and the bike went down, i was lucky there was no damage

FSZEKE302
27th September 2005, 03:35
Yeh, I had it happen to me early on. It's not an issue after forward controls. How come you can only have something like that happen when people are watching? :frownone

Moker
27th September 2005, 03:37
actually it's happened to me, I now don't bring my foot directly back.
just one of the things you have to get used to.

82ndJumper
27th September 2005, 03:40
it doesnt happen if all you wear is flip flops, thong and a light coat of baby oil.

Moker
27th September 2005, 03:43
thank you for that image, i'm off to have my eye's burned out just in case you decide to post a photo.

:)

883rnh
27th September 2005, 06:29
it doesnt happen if all you wear is flip flops, thong and a light coat of baby oil.

Do you have a picture of you riding like that :D

Takingabreak
27th September 2005, 06:41

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Must get picture out of head..............I got it, everyone, quickly subsatute Kathy for 82nd....quickly now.

AAAAAWWWWWW, that's more like it. :clap