PDA

View Full Version : Warm welcomes

JasonSarratt
27th March 2012, 17:34
Thanks so much to the XLF and its participants for changing our outlook on forums! This is an incredible group of people and XLF is going to be our home base for product announcements, Q&A, and general discussion on what we are doing and what direction we are heading.

Recently we started a huge discussion topic completely by accident on turbo charged sportsters... I hope we can use this area of the forum to bounce ideas around and allow it to be the voice of the consumer so we can grow the product and actually give people what they want!

Imagine, a company actually listening to the end user and altering products to fit the need rather than the company budget.

Thanks to XLF and its users for being supportive and allowing us to become a vendor here. Floor is now yours members...

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk

AustinXL
27th March 2012, 17:51
Looking forward to seeing exciting things from Hellcat, thanks Jason!

HandOverFist
27th March 2012, 17:55
I think a huge cake with girl emerging is in order...:p

JasonSarratt
27th March 2012, 18:02
I think a huge cake with girl emerging is in order...:p

:) will work on that! Thanks you guys...

BTW HOF, did my shipping email clear things up? If it did clear it up for me:laugh... I don't get why fedex ground only moves Tues - Sat if its a home delivery.

HandOverFist
27th March 2012, 18:07
:) will work on that! Thanks you guys...

BTW HOF, did my shipping email clear things up? If it did clear it up for me:laugh... I don't get why fedex ground only moves Tues - Sat if its a home delivery.

Nah...kind of like USPS tracking lol. FedEx is the outfit tho if you want to ship something and have it arrive in one piece. :tour

JasonSarratt
27th March 2012, 18:21
Just to check, cause of the Turbocat and Mafia deal... You didn't post Hellcat Customs anywhere prior did you or do I gotta work out a royalty back pay for 10yrs on that one too;)

Glad to hear the Fedex isn't a super major prob and that you have faith in their shipping. I always get way worried shipping anything... Shipped paint work to AU once and it cost a ton of money cause I built a crate and used fill-a-foam to make sure it made it safe, then the customer chipped it getting it unpacked:(

HandOverFist
27th March 2012, 18:24
Just to check, cause of the Turbocat and Mafia deal... You didn't post Hellcat Customs anywhere prior did you or do I gotta work out a royalty back pay for 10yrs on that one too;)
:(

Lol! :laugh

AustinXL
27th March 2012, 18:26
Heard of Hellcat Records, but never Hellcat Customs - think you're in the clear on that one!

AB,Frank
27th March 2012, 18:31
Congrats!! Brake-a-leg :)

madnss
27th March 2012, 18:49
Good luck!

JasonSarratt
27th March 2012, 18:58
Heard of Hellcat Records, but never Hellcat Customs - think you're in the clear on that one!

Yeah was just giving HOF a hard time while praising his talent for coining terms we all borrow...

rabidchimp
27th March 2012, 19:05
Rock on!
-Aaron

Rico 05R
27th March 2012, 19:32
Congratulations Jason, on the current and future success of your Turbo venture. And it's great to see you with your own section.

bitpusher
27th March 2012, 20:40
time for kelly to make marketing magic with your branding and banner, eh?

come on, i wanna click it. just once..... just a little....

JasonSarratt
27th March 2012, 21:37
Kell is working on the banner as well as the website relaunch... Guess working on the superbowl is more important:).... Crazy they are already planning the superbowl's look for 2015 huh

Mobile messaging

Nytstr
28th March 2012, 01:32
Awesome! My wishes for success!

aswracing
28th March 2012, 02:40
Great having you here Jason!

jumpsteady
29th March 2012, 02:04
Glad you have decided to come and join the party. Hope everything works out great with your turbo adventures here in Sporty land as well as on the salt later this year.

JasonSarratt
30th March 2012, 18:48
Proud to be here, thanks... Good folks, killer performance folks, and great bikes... whats better