PDA

View Full Version : Service Bulletins

XLFREAK
11th January 2005, 02:07
Anyone know of a site where I can look up SB's for a Sporty? Or are they 'proprietary' like a manual?

Turbota
11th January 2005, 02:42
Unlike the major auto manufacturers, Harley-Davidson seems to be very secretive when it comes to recalls and service bulletins. Service bulletins for cars are posted all over the internet .... Don't know why H-D is like the way they are ... They would have a tough time if they were in the automotive market.

Also, there poor factory warranty support in relationship with all the competition out there would put them out of business within weeks if they were selling new cars.

RatBastard
14th January 2005, 15:56
Here is the UK Harley Hogs page with some:
http://www.harleyhog.co.uk

klown
14th January 2005, 17:14
Don't know why H-D is like the way they are ... They would have a tough time if they were in the automotive market.

I know, it sucks that they act this way. But unfortunately they have a product that they cannot ship enough of, they are in the position of strength, not the consumers. It suck's for us, but good for them, kinda the way this world works.

Broncodog
14th January 2005, 17:28
I know, it sucks that they act this way. But unfortunately they have a product that they cannot ship enough of, they are in the position of strength, not the consumers. It suck's for us, but good for them, kinda the way this world works.

Classic supply and demand :frownthre