PDA

View Full Version : parts for my winter project

engine
21st October 2005, 23:39
I had ordered a gasket kit, cams and torque cones for my winter conversion from Jireh. Got the package today, and the cones are on back order, and they gave me a cam for an 80" BT. Called them back to fix it, and the cams I orderd are not in stock...gotta back order them, too. I ordered from them a few times before, and never had a problem. I hope this is just a fluke thing, they got the best prices around. I actually wanted to put the torque cones in now, but I guess I gotta wait. Hope I get them before spring...:frownthre

newberrykc
21st October 2005, 23:43
I never dealt with them, but I haven't heard too many good things about them. Good Luck man..

V-XL
22nd October 2005, 00:11
I have ordered most of my stuff from and never a problem and fast shipping, even returning things are not a problem. I even sent back the saddlebag brackets for a pre-rubbermount that everyone said would fit and didn't after bending them all over the place. Good Luck!!

engine
22nd October 2005, 02:45
I don't think I'll have a problem. They offered to send UPS to pick up the wrong cam and all. They are very easy to deal with.