PDA

View Full Version : XLF/BHO Get together #3

jamman
3rd February 2008, 23:19
Here's were you get your info for the trip, this year in Meade Cty. Ky the 5th, 6th, 7th of june.. here is a link to where we are staying..
http://www.louisvilleky.gov/MetroParks/parks/ottercreek/accommodations.htm
this year we are having 2 days of runs, both days will be full for riding , the first up and down both sides of the ohio river, with lunch at the Dock and dinner At Doe Valley Inn.
day 2 will go across the state to 3 different distilleries...
hope to see you all there..:banana

hoosier xlc
3rd February 2008, 23:29
Here's some links to the past couple years runs, the after pics and stories start around the 40+ page marks.

http://www.xlforum.net/vbportal/forums/showthread.php?t=44596

http://www.xlforum.net/vbportal/forums/showthread.php?t=27326

http://www.xlforum.net/vbportal/forums/showthread.php?t=29793

I encourage all who live within a states radius come down and check it out, hell come on down and check it out no matter where you live. It's a great time and you won't regret it.:)

pquirk
3rd February 2008, 23:34
INKY Run rules, you DON'T want to miss it!

hoosier xlc
4th February 2008, 01:30
Last years run produced a healthy donation to Riley Childrens Hospital, A trip to the emergency room, College Co-Eds gettin half naked, A haircut, a midnight skinny dip, a few drinks, a little rain, a little drinkin, a good fire, great conversation, awesome riding through southern IN, more friends made, a few campers coming out to be neighborly, and much more. I agree with the good doctor, you definately don't wanna miss it.

jamman
4th February 2008, 11:00
buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuump.

jamman
5th February 2008, 18:04
bump:banana

hoosier xlc
9th February 2008, 01:06
Bumpity bump, any takers??

Danny3nose
9th February 2008, 01:14
Hmmmm... Don't know if I can get the time off work, but I'm gonna check!

scott494
9th February 2008, 02:32
man thats rights in my neck of the woods.. sorta lol , id be game but theres no way i can get thursday off, if it was fri-sat-sun. id DEFINATLY be there

momo1326
9th February 2008, 03:24
Sounds Good. Doe Run Inn Is Right Up The Road From Me. I'll bring my fart sack.

hoosier xlc
9th February 2008, 03:34
man thats rights in my neck of the woods.. sorta lol , id be game but theres no way i can get thursday off, if it was fri-sat-sun. id DEFINATLY be there

Come on down Fri, Sat, an Sun. In the past we have had folks just ride down for the day and do a meet and greet, those same folks stayed for all 3 days last year;). It's a good time you will enjoy, doesn't matter if it's for all 4 days or just 4 hrs, come on down and HangOut you'll have a good time.

jamman
12th February 2008, 16:03
Aw yeah nothing in the rule about having to be there for all the days, thursday is just the show up day , get settlesd in etc..

jamman
26th April 2008, 22:52
bump, little over a month...

Paulie420
27th April 2008, 00:07
bump, little over a month...

You are an idiot.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

(Or thats what I get when I try to socialize over there.)

MmmMmMMm LaME.

jamman
27th April 2008, 00:39
You are an idiot.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

(Or thats what I get when I try to socialize over there.)

MmmMmMMm LaME.

Hmmmmmm???? Well maybe you are? I don't know what your talkin about..

Paulie420
27th April 2008, 04:37
Hmmmmmm???? Well maybe you are? I don't know what your talkin about..

PM From Jamman:

Re: bho. Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulie420
just wanna ask WHY was i banned?

you are reinstated now..

--------

But whatever.

jamman
27th April 2008, 14:34
Who banned you? wasn't I, But like you say whatever... I take it you don't wanna come to the get together.

jamman
28th April 2008, 17:41
bump:banadanc

MacDuff
29th April 2008, 01:15
Are Yankees welcome? :D

I'm looking forward to it but need clearance from the Boss/Wife.

Ride safe.

PS. Distilleries! Oh shit. What do they sell at the Gift Shops? :clap

PPS. Bump

mikeLI_77
29th April 2008, 02:02
I wish I could make this. It would be cool to ride and hang out with you guys again. Unfortunatly the week before that I'll already be heading from my house to hocking hills ohio then down to North Carolina to visit a friend and do the Gap again. I'll be getting home a few days before your ride but I can't get those days off work. Ride safe and have a good time. Maybee next time I'll be able to make it.

seagullplayer
29th April 2008, 15:59
I just found this thread. You guys need to put a note back at last years thread.

I'm looking into it. Still got my tent from last year, but I have taken the ammo cans off, for now...

momo1326
29th April 2008, 18:42

Ride safe.

PPS. Bump

IF YOU GUYS ARE HEADED TO MAKERS MARK DISTILLERY, YOU CAN HAND DIP YOUR OWN BOTTLE IN THE RED WAX....THEN DRINK IT THAT NIGHT. ASIDE FROM THAT, T SHIRTS, BUNGS, SOME PRETTY COOL STUFF.

jamman
30th April 2008, 00:13

Ride safe.

PPS. Bump
hell yeah !! be good to see you again

I wish I could make this. It would be cool to ride and hang out with you guys again. Unfortunatly the week before that I'll already be heading from my house to hocking hills ohio then down to North Carolina to visit a friend and do the Gap again. I'll be getting home a few days before your ride but I can't get those days off work. Ride safe and have a good time. Maybee next time I'll be able to make it.
yeah that is a bummer , Maybe next year. mike
I just found this thread. You guys need to put a note back at last years thread.

I'm looking into it. Still got my tent from last year, but I have taken the ammo cans off, for now...
ok Mark, here's a link with the thread info from down the street..BHO/XLF get toghther (http://www.bikershangout.com/forums/f36/bho_xlf_weekend_3_get_together_june_5_6_7_a-3731/)
IF YOU GUYS ARE HEADED TO MAKERS MARK DISTILLERY, YOU CAN HAND DIP YOUR OWN BOTTLE IN THE RED WAX....THEN DRINK IT THAT NIGHT. ASIDE FROM THAT, T SHIRTS, BUNGS, SOME PRETTY COOL STUFF.

dude if your that close you should come up to the rock next tues. for Bike night. I'm over in Radcliff.

momo1326
30th April 2008, 00:25
So Am I. What Bar? AHH THRE ROCK INN? I GO THERE EVERY SO OFTEN.

jamman
30th April 2008, 23:34
So Am I. What Bar? AHH THRE ROCK INN? I GO THERE EVERY SO OFTEN.
cool beans.. we'll have to get together for a beer

momo1326
1st May 2008, 01:54
Sounds Like A Plan. I Can Tell Tammy All About My Trip To Mexico.

geekrider
1st May 2008, 03:10
oh hell, I'm in. There's been a change of plans and I can only get Friday off from work, but I'll be there. Don't know if it will be late Thursday night or Friday yet. If anybody else is coming from Chicago/NW IN let me know and I'll head down with you.

See you guys soon. Can't wait.

Sport-Ed
1st May 2008, 05:00
Heya Geek,

Prolly be gone by Thursday night..... but ya know we'll travel some headin back. Anybody else from Chitown comin?

How bout buTT FLiCKeR..... calling BWP.....BWP come in!

jamman
1st May 2008, 10:26
Sounds Like A Plan. I Can Tell Tammy All About My Trip To Mexico.she is a evil woman !

momo1326
1st May 2008, 14:42
Nah. She Tries To Take Care Of Me. Im Just To Drunk To Let Her.

Altopass
4th May 2008, 22:39
Count me in!

Al Gaiter too!

Jack

momo1326
6th May 2008, 00:04
How Many Are In So Far? Anyone Got A Count. Myself And 2 More Are Coming.

dirtyone
6th May 2008, 03:00
i think i heard 12 is coming to stay for a day or two.
you going to the rock tomorrow night?
me and jamman will be there

momo1326
6th May 2008, 03:10
Yup. Stoped By There Earlier Today For A Couple Brews.

Sleeper
6th May 2008, 04:34
I seem to remember a few people that were kicked off this forum or that weren't to happy with the way Bert ran things here.
They were more than happy to leave this forum behind and run things their way elsewhere.
I went over to your forum to exercise a little more freedom of speech myself.
Why that was the reason members here moved there.
They were banded or they didn't think they had a equal opportunity to say what they really wanted.
I made the assumption they were more of a group of hardcore bikers that have been there and done that.
More accepting of open minds, attitudes, opinions, and language.
Was i ever wrong. :doh
I had a run in with a little bitch named lou-ser or lubby or something.
The guy was totally drunk or insane, who knows.
And he made some bitch-ass comments, I called him on.
All of a sudden I'm the anti-christ and am banded for life. He also left me a few pussy f:censoring comments without any chance to reply.
Your so brave. :laugh
You know boys and girls, the XLForum is doing just fine without you.
I've got your number kids, you ain't S:censort without the XLForum and we have absolute no need for you here.
Bert and the moderators here have far more class, tolerance and wisdom than your entire forum has collectively. :smoke

jamman
6th May 2008, 10:23
I seem to remember a few people that were kicked off this forum or that weren't to happy with the way Bert ran things here.
They were more than happy to leave this forum behind and run things their way elsewhere.
I went over to your forum to exercise a little more freedom of speech myself.
Why that was the reason members here moved there.
They were banded or they didn't think they had a equal opportunity to say what they really wanted.
I made the assumption they were more of a group of hardcore bikers that have been there and done that.
More accepting of open minds, attitudes, opinions, and language.
Was i ever wrong. :doh
I had a run in with a little bitch named lou-ser or lubby or something.
The guy was totally drunk or insane, who knows.
And he made some bitch-ass comments, I called him on.
All of a sudden I'm the anti-christ and am banded for life. He also left me a few pussy f:censoring comments without any chance to reply.
Your so brave. :laugh
You know boys and girls, the XLForum is doing just fine without you.
I've got your number kids, you ain't S:censort without the XLForum and we have absolute no need for you here.
Bert and the moderators here have far more class, tolerance and wisdom than your entire forum has collectively. :smoke

That started more sh*t than you'llever know.:shhhh

momo1326
7th May 2008, 02:08
Cool Hanging Out With You Guys Tonight. Cant Wait Till The Camping.

Sleeper
7th May 2008, 12:20
That started more sh*t than you'llever know.:shhhh

I'm not surprised dude.

jamman
7th May 2008, 22:31
I'm not surprised dude.

i''ll explain it to you some time, your not banned anymore though, i'll have to check and make sure.

jamman
9th May 2008, 11:49
buuuuuuuuuummmmmpppppp

BWP 5p
11th May 2008, 14:58
Heya Geek,

Prolly be gone by Thursday night..... but ya know we'll travel some headin back. Anybody else from Chitown comin?

How bout buTT FLiCKeR..... calling BWP.....BWP come in!

BRAINDEAD here........ I was wondering but hadn't seen this post until Jam PM'd me today:doh:doh:doh:doh:doh

I'll have to check it out and see what's up. I've had another bout of heart related stuff going on (imagine.....must be the narcotics:doh:p:laugh) and have a "nuclear stress test" in late May. I've told them NO MORE BY-PASS surgery though.....so we'll see what comes of the next round!

I'll be back in touch........but for anyone on the fence about this.......it is a Great time with a bunch of great guys......so if you can swing it.....You owe it to yourself to go!:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

jamman
11th May 2008, 18:06
BRAINDEAD here........ I was wondering but hadn't seen this post until Jam PM'd me today:doh:doh:doh:doh:doh

I'll have to check it out and see what's up. I've had another bout of heart related stuff going on (imagine.....must be the narcotics:doh:p:laugh) and have a "nuclear stress test" in late May. I've told them NO MORE BY-PASS surgery though.....so we'll see what comes of the next round!

I'll be back in touch........but for anyone on the fence about this.......it is a Great time with a bunch of great guys......so if you can swing it.....You owe it to yourself to go!:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

hope it all works out well for you Bruce... hope you can make it also..

pquirk
12th May 2008, 00:31
Bruce did you quit smokin' yet? You know that's bad for your heart....and your fingers ;). Hope you do well and we see you in June!

BWP 5p
12th May 2008, 01:24
Bruce did you quit smokin' yet? You know that's bad for your heart....and your fingers ;). Hope you do well and we see you in June!

Yep....off the smokes!
I'll get in touch with Joe Dirt and see if he's thinkin about it too!:clap

jamman
12th May 2008, 10:19
here's who's on board at this point:

myself
loui
sport ed
P quirk
big d
hooty
altopass
algaiter
mo mo
geekrider
Bwp
seagull
ky23
vicks 44
headbanger
sporty 01
GSB 77

Sport-Ed
13th May 2008, 02:03
Hope all works out for ya Bruce... and hope to see ya in the ville.

BWP 5p
14th May 2008, 23:56
Thanks Ed.....we'll see what the Doc says in a week or so!
I'm hating this "Spring":doh
I'm tired of riding in cold rainy weather!

pquirk
15th May 2008, 00:21
...I'm hating this "Spring":doh
I'm tired of riding in cold rainy weather!Yep, IN has been a soggy friggin' place this year, especially on the weekends it seems. :censor

BWP 5p
17th May 2008, 03:41
Got a major wet ass yesterday in that 50 degree Monsoon we had! 2-3/4" More rain!:doh

jamman
17th May 2008, 11:29
The temps are movin to the 80's and we are supposed to move to a drying trend, summer is coming to ohio valley. should be dry for your visit..

BWP 5p
17th May 2008, 13:35
The temps are movin to the 80's and we are supposed to move to a drying trend, summer is coming to ohio valley. should be dry for your visit..

We both know what's probably going to happen......won't rain for months, and it'll go from the mid 50's to butt ugly HOT and Humid!:doh:laugh

MacDuff
29th May 2008, 11:13
I'm not going to make it this year guys. Lots of family commitments that weekend. I hope everyone has a blast.

pquirk
29th May 2008, 13:06
Bummer Dude, catch ya next time. Don't worry I'll drink your share of the beer :).

dirtyone
29th May 2008, 16:21
damn i don't want no body drinking my share.oh well some body
is going to be a littie drunk you gut have have a great time.:smoke

druber13
31st May 2008, 18:46
:bump:bump Getting alot closer!!

Sport-Ed
3rd June 2008, 04:34
......almost there........

jamman
3rd June 2008, 11:50
I'm not going to make it this year guys. Lots of family commitments that weekend. I hope everyone has a blast.

sorry dude.. you'll be missed also

MacDuff
16th June 2008, 16:21
No pictures? No stories? Did anyone survive?

Everyone must still be hung over.

jamman
22nd June 2008, 11:29
No pictures? No stories? Did anyone survive?

Everyone must still be hung over.
picture thread (http://www.bikershangout.com/forums/f36/bho_annual_get_together_2008_pictures-5052/)

we still come here but all the pics are over here. sign up and join us..