PDA

View Full Version : hyper charger.

harleymanjay04
13th January 2005, 02:19
guys.what kind of gains can i expect for the kurakyn hyper charger and a jet kit.i already have the se slip ons w/o baffles.i think i'll get some v&h pipes this summer.but what do you think.prolly not enough to notice,but i was curios.thanks.jay.

txsporty
13th January 2005, 02:39
That's a can of Worms!!! :yikes

Gains? Some say None, Some say Some!!!! It's more of what you Like!!! :D

I Like the HyperCharger myself!!! :clap

harleymanjay04
13th January 2005, 02:43
i kinda of thought that. but i want it b/c its nice,so i guess it really doesn't matter.thanks tx.

rottenralph
13th January 2005, 02:55
The gain is a cool looking aircleaner and the jet kit improves throttle response and idle and reduces the need for the choke. That is assuming you put in in right. Jet kit is good. Hypercharger looks cool.

Moved On
13th January 2005, 02:56
It's comparable to the SE air cleaner, maybe not quite as good flow wise, but still better than the stock air cleaner. What you do to your bike has to be a mix of what you want performance wise and looks wise. If it were just a performance thing, we'd probably all have exactly the same add-ons. I say go with the air cleaner that you like the best and don't worry too much about the fractional HP differences that the particular model might make for you. No matter what you do get rid of the stock air cleaner.

I don't really like the looks of the hypercharger, so after you put it on your bike I can stick out my tongue at you and say my bike looks better, and you can stick out your tongue at me and say that your bike looks better... and you know what...
we'll both be right :D

Gary

barry1967
13th January 2005, 02:56
You will gain one more shiny thing to clean. :D

harleymanjay04
13th January 2005, 03:11
It's comparable to the SE air cleaner, maybe not quite as good flow wise, but still better than the stock air cleaner. What you do to your bike has to be a mix of what you want performance wise and looks wise. If it were just a performance thing, we'd probably all have exactly the same add-ons. I say go with the air cleaner that you like the best and don't worry too much about the fractional HP differences that the particular model might make for you. No matter what you do get rid of the stock air cleaner.

I don't really like the looks of the hypercharger, so after you put it on your bike I can stick out my tongue at you and say my bike looks better, and you can stick out your tongue at me and say that your bike looks better... and you know what...
we'll both be right :D

Garyi know you are,but what am i? lol
yeah you're right.

IronMick
13th January 2005, 03:15
Yup, me too. Luv the HC for looks; don't believe any of the performance hype.