PDA

View Full Version : Bassani Road Rage exhaust

joeyhunter
14th January 2005, 02:43
Anyone using these pipes , i,d like to know how they sound and perform ! Do you still have the harley sound ? Will the stealers install them and still give you the warrenty ? Thanks Mark

txsporty
15th January 2005, 04:17
I've heard that they sound and perform good, I don't have a set yet but I'm leaning Real hard that way!!! :D

The Stealer, I'm sure will install them as long as there making a buck!!!

Warranty?? not sure, You'll have to ask the Stealer!!

Does any know if they come in Black!!! :D

mikedsilva
23rd March 2012, 04:34
just found this thread using Google... not sure if there are any more recent threads concerning the Bassani 2 into 1. Does anyone have any definitive performance claims? Ive heard 2 into 1 is meant to be better overall for the Sportster...

bitpusher
23rd March 2012, 04:38
NRHS Dan likes these pipes for performance, you should get in touch with him for more info.

rocketmangb
23rd March 2012, 05:02
Welcome Mike !
You are home !

Quay
23rd March 2012, 05:17
just found this thread using Google... not sure if there are any more recent threads concerning the Bassani 2 into 1. Does anyone have any definitive performance claims? Ive heard 2 into 1 is meant to be better overall for the Sportster...

While not a Sportster......... Lloydz has also had excellent returns on the big Victory engines and speaks highly of them. 2-1 pipes generally do better on V-twins - but various models can give wide ranging performance gains. Select wisely.
Welcome to the Forum.

mikedsilva
23rd March 2012, 07:10
Hi
I picked up a 2005 Sportster Roadster 1200... the previous owner had put screaming eagle heads, high compression pistons, high performance camshafts, upgraded carby etc etc and used Rush slip on mufflers. The dyno charts indicate up to 100HP at the wheel. Which strikes me as being a little optimistic. My Ducati Sport 1000 puts out around 80ish HP at the wheel, and it would leave the sportster for dead!
I find the rush slip ons to be a touch too loud for my liking... Ive heard a few clips of the Bassani on youtube and it sounds a little softer and unique... if it helps free up some torque then I'm even happier. Have found a second hand system in chrome thats only done a few thousand kms for around the $500 mark. How much do these systems sell for new in the USA?

BiGTC
23rd March 2012, 07:52
Howdy Yes I have this pipe on my 2010 48. It has a nice deep tone but not on the loud side. Performance I think it is a very good pipe. If you are worried about leaving nice trails of sparks while making turns. Then this pipe is not for you.

mikedsilva
23rd March 2012, 10:05
Here is a photo of the one I am looking at... could just be the angle of the photo, but it doesnt look quite as low as yours...

https://picasaweb.google.com/mikedsilva1974/HarleyBassaniPipe#5723015611226073522

https://picasaweb.google.com/mikedsilva1974/HarleyBassaniPipe#5723015618972681458