PDA

View Full Version : Bike rentals

ronsuper1
2nd March 2008, 21:09
I am going to be in the Chattanooga area the week of 6/23/08 and am looking to rent a bike for a few days.Does anyone know of a rental location in the area?

sabr2th
3rd March 2008, 02:44
Hey man... I did some digging... Unfortunately there doesn't appear to be a cycle rental (v-twin or otherwise) in the Chattanooga area.

An hour and a half in any direction would get you setup... Here in Murfreesboro where I live... BUMPUS HD... Rents... (nice ride out to Chattanooga)... Or Knoxville HD & Eagle Riders rents... and south in Atlanta you can get a bike... But in Chatt... nada...

Wish you tons of luck on your visit in June...

Keep your knees in the breeze and ride safe.

gusotto
3rd March 2008, 02:55
Just go to the Harley web site

www.harley-davidson.com

and you can find the dealers that rent.

ronsuper1
4th March 2008, 00:31
looks like either I leave a kid home and tow the bike or take both kids and be somewhat down for vacation what a tough decision.

Bob F
4th March 2008, 00:47
looks like either I leave a kid home and tow the bike or take both kids and be somewhat down for vacation what a tough decision.

Lots of other choices. Think harder.

ronsuper1
4th March 2008, 01:41
I got it! Leave the wife home lol

sabr2th
6th March 2008, 00:31
I've got it... let the wife, and kids take the cage... and you ride your sporty.... (aka "the perfect plan")

This is the method I am using when I ride out to take on the Dragon this summer....

ronsuper1
7th March 2008, 00:27
good idea except riding from northern Mass. to Chatt. is quite a long time in the saddle.

sabr2th
7th March 2008, 04:36
Just think of the piece and quite... You will be sooooo in the wind... It will be ridiculous... Plus give you an excuse to upgrade your saddle....