PDA

View Full Version : Pac Man game question

emzdogz
14th March 2008, 17:46
Was wondering what keys to use to move the Pac Man? also, does anyone play this on a Mac?
I was able to play Spank the Monkey.....so I know some games must be Mac useable.

As far as Pac Man, have tried the arrow keys, the plus and minus keys, the > < keys.... the track ball itself....
nada....

would love to play if someone could give me a clue...
:)
TIA!

williamv1203
14th March 2008, 19:59
Try either WASZ, ESDX, RDFC, TFGV, YGHB, UHJN, IJKM.

emzdogz
14th March 2008, 21:49
Try either WASZ, ESDX, RDFC, TFGV, YGHB, UHJN, IJKM.

still...nada,
thanks though.

Mr Jimi
14th March 2008, 21:52
Must be your PC, arrow keys work for me
:tour

Donz5oh
14th March 2008, 21:53
Must be your PC, arrow keys work for me
:tour

...or her Mac!:wonderlan

FIXED!!!

Mr Jimi
14th March 2008, 21:55
...or his Mac!:wonderlan

:doh:doh:doh:doh:doh

:shhhh

emzdogz
14th March 2008, 21:58
...or his Mac!:wonderlan

umm, its actually "her"....
lol....
but you know what? you can call me whatever you want, whenever you want. Thanks for protecting our Freedom, with your service in the Marine Corps.

Aunty Em

Donz5oh
14th March 2008, 22:18
umm, its actually "her"....
lol....
but you know what? you can call me whatever you want, whenever you want. Thanks for protecting our Freedom, with your service in the Marine Corps.

Aunty Em

:doh:doh:doh Maybe we should put male/female icons like they have on bathrooms, except on little harleys.

Thank you for thanking me.:D Not enough people show appreciation for what the military does anymore so any thanks is valuable and cherished.

Donz5oh
14th March 2008, 22:23
There, above post fixed. Sorry Em, I owe ya one.

Brad
14th March 2008, 22:29
Was wondering what keys to use to move the Pac Man? also, does anyone play this on a Mac?
I was able to play Spank the Monkey.....so I know some games must be Mac useable.

As far as Pac Man, have tried the arrow keys, the plus and minus keys, the > < keys.... the track ball itself....
nada....

would love to play if someone could give me a clue...
TIA!

Works OK on my Mac, but I have a Belkin Keyboard which has 4 directional arrows next to the number pad. What type of Mac do you have and are you using the stock keyboard?

http://xlforum.net/photopost/data/759/PacMac.jpg

I'm more of a Spank the Monkey kind of guy. In a 4 way tie for first!

emzdogz
14th March 2008, 22:35
There, above post fixed. Sorry Em, I owe ya one.

oh that's ok! was no biggie...
and nah, I still owe you one...
have a good evening.

emzdogz
14th March 2008, 22:40
Works OK on my Mac, but I have a Belkin Keyboard which has 4 directional arrows next to the number pad. [B]What type of Mac do you have and are you using the stock keyboard?
I'm more of a Spank the Monkey kind of guy. In a 4 way tie for first!

hi, guess what, now its working on this one, my home 'puter, which is a MacBook running Tiger. The one at work is on OS 10.3.9 and has the "stock" Apple keyboard with arrow keys like you described on your Belkin.
I bet its an OS issue. Bet its needs the newer OS to work.
:) thanks!
(a drag tho, I won't be able to play at work)

Yeah that Spank the Monkey is a trip! I bet the monkey can be "spanked" faster with a regular mouse....I bet thats pretty crazy!

Brad
14th March 2008, 23:23
Check your scroll lock too.

(Might be Control-F14)