PDA

View Full Version : people in San Diego

PBR
28th March 2008, 01:25
just moved here and dont know anyone who rides. lookin for people to ride with and kick it. hit me up

Gone
28th March 2008, 01:30
just moved here and dont know anyone who rides. lookin for people to ride with and kick it. hit me up

Welcome aboard. Check out the "Southern California" section. We ride pretty frequently. People tend to come from the L.A area and from the south so we generally end up in the middle somewhere (Orange County). There's a Sportster Owner's appreciation day next weekend in Fullerton if you're interested in that, and April 19th there's a memorial ride for a fallen member of the forum.

rontech
28th March 2008, 01:52
Hi and welcome to the board and SD. I am in the exact opposite situation. All my friends have moved out of Cal. over the years and I have to start over to meet new people here. A bit more difficult since I no longer drink alcohol and don't do the bars anymore.
Theres a lot of people who ride in San Diego. You don't have to go to LA or Orange county to meet someone to ride with.
On Saturdays there is a free BBQ and live band at San Diego Harley Davidson in Kearney mesa. There is a poker run coming up but I don't have the details right now. There is an event coming up on Apr.5th at Barrett Junction. They are gonna have biker parties there every weekend during the summer. LMK cause I'm trying to get some people together to do the ride. About 60 miles one way. Some good riding roads out that way.

jnlee3
28th March 2008, 01:53
Welcome to the forum from Washington. I wish I was in SD instead of here but I'm sure you'll find someone to ride with.