PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Presant

longshot48
21st January 2005, 20:02
I had been wanting a new Harley for quite some time and my wife loves to ride so this past Christmas she went to our local dealership and fixed me up. All the guys at the dealership know me so they were more than pleased to get their hands on the bike my wife sellected and jazz it up just for me. Did I mention what a great wife I have.

sportsterrific
21st January 2005, 20:31
Welcome to the forum. You're a lucky guy, with a nice bike and a nicer wife!

vetteguy
21st January 2005, 20:46
That's a beautiful bike! Does your wife have a sister? Guy

alleydude
21st January 2005, 20:49
Awesome! Congrats on a most excellent ride (and a new bike too!).

CuL8R
21st January 2005, 20:52
That truly is a snappy lookin' sporty!

Welcom to the forum!

pquirk
21st January 2005, 20:54
I'll be forwarding this link to my spouse! Welcome to the forum. :tour

Shark Doctor
21st January 2005, 21:08
Congrats, and WELCOME!!!

I'd like to thank your wife.

What's her e-mail?

What's her address?

What type of flowers does she like?

Is she married?

Ooops.

:clap :clap :clap :clap

jeebus
21st January 2005, 21:28
welcome and congrats. you are truly a lucky man. it seems like alot of us have cool spouses/girlfriends/boyfriends. pretty damn cool. enjoy.

rider1951
22nd January 2005, 01:51
I had been wanting a new Harley for quite some time and my wife loves to ride so this past Christmas she went to our local dealership and fixed me up. All the guys at the dealership know me so they were more than pleased to get their hands on the bike my wife sellected and jazz it up just for me. Did I mention what a great wife I have.

You are a lucky man and as someone else beat me to it if she does have a sister he gets first shot. :)

Tell your wife she did a great job the bike looks supper. You are going to love it.

harleymanjay04
22nd January 2005, 02:32
i like you have a great wife.she bought me mine for my b-day.congrats its sweet ride.