PDA

View Full Version : Houston Indies/Shops

motherduce
10th April 2008, 21:46
Looking for a good local indy I can count on to do the stuff I can't or help with the stuff I try to do and break! :doh

I'm in Kingwood, so preferably north-side, but I'll go wherever the best wrench and people are.

mtlhed
10th April 2008, 21:53
I just got a dyno / tune-in at Southern Motorcycles on Aldine Mail Route, just down 59 a little ways from Kingwood. No problems so far, and the place was actually recommended to me from a biker buddy of mine. It's at Aldine Mail Route and Aldine westfield road.

motherduce
10th April 2008, 21:57
Thanks man.

mtlhed
10th April 2008, 22:09
You're welcome. And welcome aboard. Maybe I'll see you on the next Houston ride, as I saw you posted on the recent thread about Houston folks getting together to ride. I live in Atascocita, so we're basically neigbors.

motherduce
10th April 2008, 22:13
Damn, probably are...I'll shoot you a PM...

mtlhed
10th April 2008, 22:19
Sounds like a plan...

motherduce
15th April 2008, 00:41
Anybody else want to recommend someone in the area?

Stingray
15th April 2008, 03:08
I'm in the general area too. Sorry, I do not know of any Indies. I have family that works at the dealers if I need anything done that I can not handle.

It is past time for us Houston guys to do another ride! Anyone want to head this one up?

motherduce
15th April 2008, 04:16
It is past time for us Houston guys to do another ride! Anyone want to head this one up?

I wouldn't mind trying, but I couldn't do anything until mid-May or end of May with my schedule the next several weeks. Keep an eye out though...