PDA

View Full Version : Where did all the good stuff go?

ststegall
2nd February 2005, 10:54
I've been trying to find a screamin eagle air intake for my 04 XL1200C and I can't find one anywhere. I have the part number but everytime I do a search it comes up empty. I also noticed that a lot of the screamin eagle stuff is not in the 05 catalog. What's up with this? I heard a rumor that Harley was going to quite making screamin eagle but I just blew it off and said "no way" but now i'm beginning to wonder. Does anybody know what's up, or my original question, where can I get the air intake at?

bplinson
2nd February 2005, 11:09
HD will never stop making SE parts until the US Govt makes them.

If you want an Air intake that is better then the SE check out NRHS at http://www.nrhsperformance.com/newproducts.shtml.

XL-883R
2nd February 2005, 11:34
You need the special SE catalog. It has the few items that they make for late model Sportsters. I'm gonna use the Nallins air filter assy on mine.

maddog
2nd February 2005, 12:23
I've been trying to find a screamin eagle air intake for my 04 XL1200C and I can't find one anywhere. I have the part number but everytime I do a search it comes up empty. I also noticed that a lot of the screamin eagle stuff is not in the 05 catalog. What's up with this? I heard a rumor that Harley was going to quite making screamin eagle but I just blew it off and said "no way" but now i'm beginning to wonder. Does anybody know what's up, or my original question, where can I get the air intake at?

Ststegal..Harley moved all the Screamin' Eagle stuff to it's own separate catalogue. And that Nallin's A/C should be a much better A/C.

Turbota
2nd February 2005, 14:10
If you go to the Harley-Davidson web site, look up at the top and click "Site Map".

You will find a link to the Screamin' Eagle catalog there.

Here is the link to the catalog: http://www.harley-davidson.com/EX/RAC/seagle/en/seagleparts.asp?locale=en_US&bmLocale=en_US

ststegall
3rd February 2005, 01:07
Thanks guys. I appreciate your help.

xena
3rd February 2005, 19:09
Just go to chicagoharley.com, click on parts, enter 29042-04A.
They've got em.

Darhawk
3rd February 2005, 20:23
Just go to chicagoharley.com, click on parts, enter 29042-04A.
They've got em.
And when you call them the price is better and shipping is minimal.