PDA

View Full Version : Janine's benefit ride

Flamin883
28th February 2006, 21:11
A friend I work with, He doesn't ride, Lost his 16 yo daughter in early Jan. 4 days after her 16th. Janine was a special needs ( downs syndrome ) child. Being the parent of a special needs child I know It is almost impossible to obtain life ins. and Gary had none. Anyway some of my fellow employees who do ride have joined together and are trying to organize a fundraiser for the
2nd weekend in March. if anyone is interested here is the flyer.
any money raised in excess of outstanding funeral expenses will be donated to the Junction city High school, Earmarked for Special Olynpics.

JANINE KAEHLER BENEFIT RIDE
BENEFIT POKER RUN/DINNER AND DANCE
WHEN: 11 MARCH 2006
WHERE: RIDE STARTS AT JEANIE’S LOUNGE
126 E FLINT HILLS BLVD GRANDVIEW PLAZA
WHEN: CHECK IN 1200 NOON
COST: $5.00 PER HAND/ 25% PAYBACK 1ST PLACE ONLY

WHERE: DINNER AND DANCE AT SCOOTERS Hi 15 CLAYCENTER Ks
HOG ROAST/LIVE BAND
WHEN: DINNER TO START 5-6PM
COST: BY DONATION
ALL VEHICLES WELCOME

Flamin883
6th March 2006, 15:26
Just checked the weather. It is supposed to be 61 degrees partly cloudy with a ese wind at 15 mph. should make for a great ride

Gone
6th March 2006, 15:51
Hope you get a big turn out.

pquirk
6th March 2006, 17:52
Sounds like fun for a good cause, good luck. Maybe you should post something in the KS section to specifically alert the local folks.

a45junkie
6th March 2006, 19:01
so is grandview a city?

Flamin883
7th March 2006, 02:27
Grandview Plaza is a small city/subdivision of Junction City. Its 1/2 mile east of JC on on 6th st. pquirk thats a good idea I'll try that

Flamin883
7th March 2006, 02:29
A friend I work with, He doesn't ride, Lost his 16 yo daughter in early Jan. 4 days after her 16th. Janine was a special needs ( downs syndrome ) child. Being the parent of a special needs child I know It is almost impossible to obtain life ins. and Gary had none. Anyway some of my fellow employees who do ride have joined together and are trying to organize a fundraiser for the
2nd weekend in March. if anyone is interested here is the flyer.
any money raised in excess of outstanding funeral expenses will be donated to the Junction city High school, Earmarked for Special Olynpics.

JANINE KAEHLER BENEFIT RIDE
BENEFIT POKER RUN/DINNER AND DANCE
WHEN: 11 MARCH 2006
WHERE: RIDE STARTS AT JEANIE’S LOUNGE
126 E FLINT HILLS BLVD GRANDVIEW PLAZA
WHEN: CHECK IN 1200 NOON
COST: $5.00 PER HAND/ 25% PAYBACK 1ST PLACE ONLY

WHERE: DINNER AND DANCE AT SCOOTERS Hi 15 CLAYCENTER Ks
HOG ROAST/LIVE BAND
WHEN: DINNER TO START 5-6PM
COST: BY DONATION
ALL VEHICLES WELCOME

Flamin883
8th March 2006, 14:36
Supposed to be 65 deg. partly cloudy, no mention of wind. So it should be a real good day, come on out and have a good time and support a good cause