PDA

View Full Version : ladies over 35

greanmeany1
5th March 2006, 17:57
did you ever notice how beautyful women over 35 are these days.:wonderlan :wonderlan :wonderlan :wonderlan
when i was a pup women over 35 never looked sexy.:( :(
i see so many drop dead beautyful ladies these days. 50 years old ,they care about their looks and it shows. :laugh
do you think me being 58 has something to do with it:doh i do not think so. now do not get me wrong ,the young stuff is eye candy for sure.but what do you talk about with a 20 year old bimbo[i will never know :frownthre ]after sex.

fourteen
5th March 2006, 19:15
You can talk about whether you should go for Stage 2...

Jimbo999
5th March 2006, 19:42
Doh !!!!
You read my mind........Just turned 60 in January. Older women are very
attractive and mostly available if you take the time to understand them.

roadogette
5th March 2006, 19:53
Of course us women over 35 are still sexy. We've had years to improve ourselves and now know how to use it. Me, I'm 53.:banana

bplinson
5th March 2006, 19:55
Women over 35 are the schizzle!!!!!

debster
5th March 2006, 20:15
You just made my day, greenmeany1. :)

rottenralph
5th March 2006, 20:28
I am not sure what I have missed. The oldes lady I have ever been with is 27 and she has been my wife for 9 years. I guess I went young my hold life. If ever I am single again I will try a classic next time. They might be easier to work on. Mechanics are sound but less complicated.

merc
5th March 2006, 20:33
agre - i have always liked older women
i think they are much more appealing than the "kids"

XLFREAK
5th March 2006, 20:41
being single and 40, I have looked at my share of 35 year olds.....and i like what I see...now if I can just find a single one..:rolleyes:

thatbikerguy
5th March 2006, 20:46
I'm 36. And I LOVE older/ mature women. When I approach them I usually hear "I have children older than you!" or "I want someone to grow old with, not watch ME get old"

xllent01
5th March 2006, 21:13
Very rarely do you find a single not been married women over 35, but who the hell cares give me a sexy MILF anyday of the week.:clap :roflblack :banana

Champane is for sipping and kool-aid isn't.:doh

olderthandirt
5th March 2006, 21:18
There is no such thing as an old woman, There are only mature beauty . The body may/may not be the same as when it was 20 but the mind is defiantly worth any trade off. Sex is something a kid wants and its over to soon. I would much rather spend an afternoon making love with a woman that appreciate and reciprocates. Change of life means just that! no more worrying about kids or work or all of life's little problems there free to enjoy and have fun. Only trouble is that when a woman is prime and ready to take on the world you better be ready cause they don't take no for an answer.

RoadChick
28th March 2006, 23:30
Wow.. This made my day..:) :) :)

Kelley
28th March 2006, 23:38
I try and keep care of my body by eating healthy

This from the girl who will order bisquits and gravy when we go on rides.:D
Just messing with you Rene. We all gotta splurge every-once-in-a-while.

My wife is 49 and she hasn't looked as sexy as she does now. Most people don't believe she is that age. She works out and feels better then she did ten years ago. She also splurges, but everything in moderation. If only I could control myself like her.:doh

RoadChick
28th March 2006, 23:57

My wife is 49 and she hasn't looked as sexy as she does now. Most people don't believe she is that age. She works out and feels better then she did ten years ago. She also splurges, but everything in moderation. If only I could control myself like her.:doh

Yeah. During the week I have a fresh fruit smoothie for breakfast, salads for lunch and a dry sandwhich for dinner. On the weekends I let myself
eat whatever I want.

Kelly, Your wife looks awesome, very sexy, I agree. I better get my butt to the gym more often.

Chip
29th March 2006, 00:02
Women over 35 are the way to go. They know what they want and really don't care if you like it or not. Andy rooney said it best

MNewYork
29th March 2006, 00:15
I see plenty of women over 50 that looks absolutely delicious. Yeah, I'm 56 now, but that I've been thinking the same thing for the last 20 years.

Gone
29th March 2006, 00:40
Greenmeany,

hell yeah they look awesome, I have been noticing for a while now. I work at a community college and see the full range from 18 to 80. but my favorites are the older ladies, the young ones are nice to look at but they lack in many areas that a mature ladies excell in.
I see ya made Debsters day. good job man, good post too.

greanmeany1
29th March 2006, 01:12

he is not lying folks, the lady has a big smile and looks fantastic:wonderlan

cantolina
29th March 2006, 01:25
Women don't even know what they're ABOUT till after 35....

Young things are nice eye-candy, but it takes a bit of aging for a girl to become a woman...

Give me a woman over a girl EVERY TIME.......

XLFREAK
29th March 2006, 01:33
Yep. Many of them ladies know what they like and want and if you are in their sites, they will let you know about it. No girlie games.

Loco
So. Cal.

XLFREAK
29th March 2006, 01:36
I used to look at the younger girls and think "Heyyy, she's cute...."
Now I look at them and think "Heyyy, she's cute....I wonder if her mom's around...":laugh

smoke
29th March 2006, 01:54
I used to look at the younger girls and think "Heyyy, she's cute...."
Now I look at them and think "Heyyy, she's cute....I wonder if her mom's around...":laugh

Exactly, I always wonder when I see a young hottie these days, "Hmm, I bet her mom is hot!"

Wierd, I married a girl 9 years younger than me, but I didn't know her age until our 5th date and I was kind of hooked. And this is the first, much younger, girl that I have dated. I always dated, and "went after" older women.

FL-XL
29th March 2006, 02:01
When I was a freshman in high school I only dated senoirs,
cuz they get that discount at restaurants.

sportysrock
29th March 2006, 02:03
When I was a freshman in high school I only dated senoirs,
cuz they get that discount at restaurants.

:roflblack :roflblack :roflblack

Anyone for the early bird?

Mattbastard
29th March 2006, 02:23
Women over 35 snap my neck around more often than the younger ones do these days.

BTW, I'm 27

NO COAST CHOPPER
29th March 2006, 07:49
Not me, 21 to 25 thats their prime. 35, too many wrinkles!

jaxs1984
29th March 2006, 09:04
Come to think of it, it really depends what their riding :)

bshadbolt
29th March 2006, 10:11
Give me a woman over a girl EVERY TIME.......

Now that's another story. :wonderlan

Cheers,

Brett

Sportster Girl
29th March 2006, 13:50
Come to think of it, it really depends what their riding :)

I got a Sportster.....:smoke

Kath
29th March 2006, 16:19
It takes a secure and confident man to date a woman over 35. She will have greater expectations of him and she won't just be a pet and think he's the greatest thing since sliced bread just because he says so. She's been there and done that and she knows there's more to life and won't put up with the crap.

The ones that can't man up stick with the young girls ;) LOL j/k

xl1200r
29th March 2006, 16:59

Yes, a sportster. Very feminine machine - matches a woman perfectly.:roflblack

For me? My fiance is only a year older than me (23), and I'm not trading in anytime soon.

Older women definately look good though, and that's what's sweet. I got an aswome looking babe while she's young, and then in 15 years, she'll still look good!

Looking for a pretty 35-year-old or older woman is like buying a really nice car with 100,000miles on it. It's still really nice, but give it a few years...then the rust comes through and all the parts don't quite work like they used to.:p

loki03xlh
29th March 2006, 17:19
What can I say, I like 'em all, but they all have different qualities. I've dated women ranging from 18 to 42. I'm 30 and my girlfriend is 35. I think the age difference bothers her more than me. I don't care about it. It must run in the family, my mom is 5 years older than my dad. It's nice to have someone that you can talk to and have a deep conversation instead of "Let's go to the bar tonight and get drunk". And I ain't complaining about the sex either!

RoadChick
29th March 2006, 17:24

For me? My fiance is only a year older than me (23), and I'm not trading in anytime soon.

Older women definately look good though, and that's what's sweet. I got an aswome looking babe while she's young, and then in 15 years, she'll still look good!

Looking for a pretty 35-year-old or older woman is like buying a really nice car with 100,000miles on it. It's still really nice, but give it a few years...then the rust comes through and all the parts don't quite work like they used to.:p

Hmmm?????? I really have to disagree. I think that an older woman is like a great aged wine.

wabiker
29th March 2006, 17:45
....I like them all.. for the various qualities they exhibit at the various stages in their life. 19 to 90 if they cant walk, I'll carry 'em.

RoadChick
29th March 2006, 17:49
....I like them all.. for the various qualities they exhibit at the various stages in their life. 19 to 90 if they cant walk, I'll carry 'em.

You crack me up. "If they can't walk I'll carry em." Even to the bedroom??? :p

jaws
29th March 2006, 17:50
Hmmm?????? I really have to disagree. I think that an older woman is like a great aged wine. Sure, I have experience, but with that comes great sex, good communication skills, great cooking, more appreciation of your man, on and on.

Also, I am surprised you say that a sportster does not match a feminine woman. I am VERY FEMININE, and love my sportster. I think my bike is girlie and not manly at all.

Since I turned 35 I have had men that are 25-56 ask me out. I have more men look at me now than when I was in my 20's. I am really enjoying my age right now, it is great and the sex has never been better.

BTW--I am 38 and I am currently dating a 30 year old.

hmm if you say so yourself right?? :D

In any case seems like you go for the younger ones too :smoke

Forgot to answer the question :) I like a good MILF however I'll take a 25 yo over a 35 yo any day...If I had that option of course and wasn't married of course (sorry honey) :D

RoadChick
29th March 2006, 17:54
hmm if you say so yourself right?? :D

In any case seems like you go for the younger ones too :smoke

I have dated a man that is 56 before, and I loved it. The reason I am dating a younger guy is because I did not know his age and found out after I had seen him a couple times and I really liked him.

wabiker
29th March 2006, 17:57

You crack me up. "If they can't walk I'll carry em." Even to the bedroom??? :p

Yep... I'll carry 'em to the Kitchen table, garage, elevator, patio...roof.
But the ...Bedroom..hmmm...???? I always thought the bedroom was for sleeping ;)

jaws
29th March 2006, 17:58
I have dated a man that is 56 before, and I loved it. The reason I am dating a younger guy is because I did not know his age and found out after I had seen him a couple times and I really liked him.

So what was better? :D

RoadChick
29th March 2006, 17:59
[QUOTE=jaws]So what was better? :D[/QUOTE

Hands down the 56 year old. The BEST SEX I
have EVER had in my life.

xl1200r
29th March 2006, 18:03
Hmmm?????? I really have to disagree. I think that an older woman is like a great aged wine.

I think the biggest thing for me is that nearly all of my friends are a LOT older than me - the guy I ride with 10 years older, a friend just had his 38th b-day (I'm 22), etc. So having someone my age is really nice to close that generation gap that can be there with my friends. When they start talking about the 80's, it's weired when I have to say "yeah, Sesamea Street was pretty cool."

Anyways, I don't like wine that much. But an aged champagne I can agree with.

BTW - Glad you edited your post - mine was supposed to be joke in it's entirety:) (well, except for not trading my girl in - I really am going to keep her)

And may I also comment that I like your new avatar - you kind of sit there thinking "I wonder what's outside the frame of the picture?":shhhh

jaws
29th March 2006, 18:07
[QUOTE=jaws]So what was better? :D[/QUOTE

Hands down the 56 year old. The BEST SEX I
have EVER had in my life.

kewl:smoke

RoadChick
29th March 2006, 18:07
I think the biggest thing for me is that nearly all of my friends are a LOT older than me - the guy I ride with 10 years older, a friend just had his 38th b-day (I'm 22), etc. So having someone my age is really nice to close that generation gap that can be there with my friends. When they start talking about the 80's, it's weired when I have to say "yeah, Sesamea Street was pretty cool."

Anyways, I don't like wine that much. But an aged champagne I can agree with.

BTW - Glad you edited your post - mine was supposed to be joke in it's entirety:) (well, except for not trading my girl in - I really am going to keep her)

And may I also comment that I like your new avatar - you kind of sit there thinking "I wonder what's outside the frame of the picture?":shhhh

There you go.. Nothing out of the ordinary outside the frame of the picture. Just a harley vest and some wood floors. :p

Gone
29th March 2006, 18:11
:D wow, ouch, mmmm nice avitar RC, and i am gonna cluch my trap before i say too much.:laugh

wabiker
29th March 2006, 18:22
There you go.. Nothing out of the ordinary outside the frame of the picture. Just a harley vest and some wood floors. :p
..Uh Oh... here we go again :doh I been jones'n for an autgraph copy since that LAST time ya had it up....:(

Gone
29th March 2006, 18:32
Change it again, change it again,

xl1200r
29th March 2006, 18:58

Darn - for a minute in the other one it looked like maybe the vest was improperly installed:doh

greanmeany1
29th March 2006, 19:26
This Is A Old Post. More Popular Second Time Around.

eric123
18th May 2006, 19:18
I like older women so much I married one...

Randum77
18th May 2006, 20:11
I am 27, and there is nothing like a sexy older lady in a nice Short Skirt and long jacket .... suit... mmmmm M!!! I'd make their dreams come true! lol :D

Gone
18th May 2006, 20:18
I would highly recommend it. Real women are hard to beat. You know sometimes you actually have to talk to them afterwards and I'd much rather talk to an intelligent mature woman than an air headed 25 yr. old any day.

Casper
18th May 2006, 20:55
I remember a few years back, I was dating this woman from school; she was 42 and I was 24. She was simply amazing; body, mind, and soul - this girl had it all. She had the body and appetite (is that the correct PC term for "sex drive" nowaydays?) of a 20 year old, but without any of the immaturity that usually goes with it. The big teaser was that she kept saying that she'd let herself go in the few years before we met. If what I saw was letting herself go, I couldn't even begin to imagine how hot she looked before!

As a bonus, she was in my networking course, so not only did we have inside jokes, but they were geeky ones at that! To this day, I can't hear a woman say the word SOCKS without flashing back to this girl. Note: yes, SOCKS is a techie term, and no, the joke wasn't sexual...for once.

If you've ever seen the movie "Billy Madison" with Adam Sandler, remember when the teacher was tutoring him on the Spanish Armada. FYI for any students: that method works. We both aced our router tests! :D

Man, my heart still flutters for her just typing all this...

Lucifer
18th May 2006, 21:39
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder or something like that! My single friends mom's used to pass me around like a football back in the day. Kinda set me up for the older women thing way back when. Will say some of the best sex I ever had was with a lady who was 50 for all five of the years I knew her. I was less than 30. Never did know how old she was but she reminded me of Michelle Phillips. She worked out regularly and it showed. In the bars she was referred to as the old woman with the young womans body. The girls my age always wondered what I saw in her. That lady was pure fun 24/7. Here's to good lookin women over 35!
David
Ride to Live!

wabiker
18th May 2006, 23:51
....19 to 90... if they cant walk, I'll carry 'em...!!!!

dmh
23rd May 2006, 23:59
yeah i much prefer old ladies as they cant run very fast !

Chip
24th May 2006, 00:50
Women over 40 are the best thing going.

MakuaKane
12th November 2006, 02:03
Older women, more wisdom, more know-how, and the confidence that comes with the experience of life is pretty sexy. A single mom that keeps herself and her family together, way sexy.
I was 22 when I met my wife. We knew even before we fell in love that we were keeping each other. The love came later. When it's right, it's right. That was 17 years ago.
I lucked out when I discovered that she loves motorcycles and especially H-D. Will have to wait another 16 years until I retire from the fire department to turn into her perfect man though. Beer belly, big scruffy beard and long pony tail. What did I do to deserve such a winner?:clap :clap :clap

Rob Henderson
13th April 2007, 06:48
I have to agree....Even though I am older I much prefer mature women..They can at least carry a conversation other than about make-up and clothes....Besides they usually have the self image to be themselves

Roadster_Rider
13th April 2007, 06:54
35??? around 17 is the right age :D

bplinson
13th April 2007, 06:57
You will learn young man....you will learn..... :banana

Roadster_Rider
13th April 2007, 07:00
We all learn as time passes, age has no bearing the course of our learning new things.(It's my own personal endeavor to attempt to learn about a new topic every day)

jessearias
20th April 2007, 07:08
A young woman can be taught, but an older woman already knows.:p A real time saver in this busy world.:o

wabiker
20th April 2007, 18:04
yep... and the older we get...the less time we have...!!!!!!!!!!

tcspannerwrench
20th April 2007, 21:47
Wabiker, they have learned not to pull your finger though. i guess you have to find a youngin for that

wabiker
20th April 2007, 21:52
LoL..... yea... I think SOMEbody has been yakking and giving the secrets!! :censor

Rascal
15th May 2007, 01:38
did you ever notice how beautyful women over 35 are these days.:wonderlan :wonderlan :wonderlan :wonderlan
when i was a pup women over 35 never looked sexy.:( :(
i see so many drop dead beautyful ladies these days. 50 years old ,they care about their looks and it shows. :laugh
do you think me being 58 has something to do with it:doh i do not think so. now do not get me wrong ,the young stuff is eye candy for sure.but what do you talk about with a 20 year old bimbo[i will never know :frownthre ]after sex.

You're done, why talk? Time for a cigarette. :smoke

dewjantim
11th July 2007, 22:14

And judging by your picture, you are a hottie!!!!! Dew.

dewjantim
11th July 2007, 22:17

AAAHHHHH, the vast experience of youth. Dont forget that we get rusty when we get old also. Dew.

dewjantim
11th July 2007, 22:18

Yes, very intoxicating!!!! Dew.

celtic
11th July 2007, 22:23
took you long enough to figure it out.

i've thought ladies over 35 were hot back when i was a teenager.

some of my friends had MILFS.

of course, i'm an equal opportunity pervert,
i think most women are hot.

i'm married and monogamous, but i find beautiful women wherever i look.

good thing i AM monogamous, or i'd be in TROUBLE!

celtic
11th July 2007, 22:37
oh, i should also add,

it's DEFINITELY what's between the ears that makes a lot of older women more attractive as a package.

i could walk up to an 18 year old hot model and be turned right off when she opens her mouth.

"um...likeohmygod...i wuz like texting the other day and likeohmygod....blah..blah...blah"

just like i've always told my friends -

guess what?...you can't screw 24/7 - so if you go with a chick just for looks you're gonna end up disappointed. what happens after you're done screwing? you HAVE to be able to TALK to somebody or it gets really boring right quick.

so somebody a bit older is automatically gonna be more attractive to me, simply because they aren't text messaging, talking like a moron, and basically vacant. women are much sexier than girls.

mid30
8th August 2007, 05:05
Women over 35 are the bomb. I have allways loved older women.

frozen hog
18th August 2007, 18:21
DUDE---------------- all ladies are (((((((hot))))))))

phantom
18th August 2007, 18:48
Kath has it right,you can bullshit a young thing,you can't bullshit a woman.

Sporting Lad
18th August 2007, 19:22
"Women over 35..."
Hey, my daughter and her friends all turned 35 this year! :yikes

True story: This summer, the day school let out, I'm in the pub and all these
high school kids are sitting over at the corner table whooping it up (the legal age is 19 here). So I say to the bartender, "I don't think those youngsters should be allowed in here just because school is out for the year." And he goes,
"Hey, they're all teachers!" :smackh
Seems I'm fast becoming the neighbourhood carmudgeon.... :confused:

flathead45
18th August 2007, 20:16
I like 'em older, their kids are grown up and moved out and their back to livin foot loose and free

most have their heads on straight, know what they want and where their goin in life

but..... watch out for the ones that are over 40 and never been in a long term relationship, theres a reason for that (read crazy as a loon )

Infidel
18th August 2007, 21:12
I invested in my Love as a pup at 21, her seven my senior, been 16 yrs and going strong, we just had our only young'n in Dec. Heck I look older than she does.

ReddTigger
19th August 2007, 00:36
In High School my GF was in College.
I took a 22 yr old to my prom
I was engaged to a woman 3 yrs younger for 6 years.
at 26 I was with a 42 yr old.
I got married at 30 to a 25 yr old..

Other then the 2 serious relationships I've been with older women.

I think that Now that I am in my late 30's I see the light even more. Sex is better after 35. AT least its longer and more erotic. not just jumping up and down, but more involved.

Besides the young ones don't even look at me any more, but the older ones do

sycle1
19th August 2007, 01:54
Nicely matured, finely flavoured and delicous in all their ways.
Mature women are the bomb, always have been.