PDA

View Full Version : Riding a Sportster in South Korea

ChrisL88
15th June 2008, 13:03
Hello ,
I am staying in Korea since about 1 year.

I was riding a 883XL in France last year and after riding a Hyosung 250 in Korea for a while, I am looking for a used sportster 883 or 1200 .... and also for a welcoming Harley club.

Please advise !
Chris

wrenchbender
4th February 2009, 18:08
Chris, Well I would say 7 moths too late that in Taegero there's plenty of bike shops where you could buy a sporty. Don't see many Koreans selling their bikes.

As for clubs, there's quite a few around. Korean riding clubs; Black Hole, Lycoans, Riders Korea... American riding clubs Yongsan Road dragons (Seoul) and lots of independants just kicking around having a good time.

A few traditional MC's here like Boozefighters MC, American Steel MC and Rough Riders MC but pretty much anybody can ride with them but we are very selective in our membership which takes a long time to go through the process to hang around and prospect (which we don't take lightly).

AZ Nightster
4th February 2009, 19:17
Welcome to the forum and have an OB for me and chase it with a Soju.:drinkbeer

Kobo
4th February 2009, 19:27
Welcome to the Forum. Hope you like spicy food!

wrenchbender
4th February 2009, 19:41
Well, he didn't just join the forum. He's been on here for almost 3 years. I'm 7 months late in responding to his inquiry.

And no Korean food isn't spicy. Not to me anyways... My wife's Thai and korean food isn't shit. But I'm the type of dumbass pretty much immune to CS tear gas. I get the sniffles and eyes water a little but nothing major.

AZ Nightster
5th February 2009, 01:00
Well, he didn't just join the forum. He's been on here for almost 3 years. I'm 7 months late in responding to his inquiry.

And no Korean food isn't spicy. Not to me anyways... My wife's Thai and korean food isn't shit. But I'm the type of dumbass pretty much immune to CS tear gas. I get the sniffles and eyes water a little but nothing major.
Missed the join date and the post count was low but welcome again anyways!