PDA

View Full Version : Python 3 Exhaust

af_sting
19th March 2006, 09:44
Okay, I recently put Python 3 two-into-one pipes on my 2005 1200C Sportster. They are loud. Extremely loud. Has anyone else had these pipes. I actually heard a wav file before I bought them and liked the sound, but the sound mine are making is nothing like what I heard. The guys that installed it said they installed what I gave them and did nothing to the baffles. I'm also sending an email off to the manufacturer, but thought I'd ask here.

BTW, I love the sound, I just know there is no way I'll be able to ride it like this back in the States.

-Sting

Takingabreak
19th March 2006, 09:55
Hey Sting.

I bet Korea is far stricker then MOST states are.

When you come home, move to Oregon.

We Likey the loud here.

af_sting
19th March 2006, 10:06
Hey Sting.

I bet Korea is far stricker then MOST states are.

When you come home, move to Oregon.

We Likey the loud here.

Actually there are no rules here...er...should I say, there is no enforement of the rules here. No one I've talked to has ever heard of anyone getting pulled over due to loud pipes. Although Korea is a great place, traffic law enforement leaves a little to be desired.

-Sting

MOREHP
19th March 2006, 14:42
Python 3's are loud pipes. I have a set of 2-2 they were ok with my bread and butter conversion but when I put in some cams and upgraded heads they just frickin bark. Its only a matter of time before I get pulled over. I personally love them but the law isnt going to.

Greywolf
19th March 2006, 18:10
If they don't see you then maybe they'll here you, keep them on.

Greywolf
19th March 2006, 18:10
Sorry that's hear you.