PDA

View Full Version : Lepera

Gone
3rd April 2006, 01:00
Just put about 300 miles (100 miles a day) on my 2006 1200Custom. I have a Lepera Daytona LT Series and I love it! It was comfortable, and I could've ridden another 100 if time permitted. This is a great seat and I highly recommend it. Also have Vance & Hines Short Shots staggered and an S&S kit and it rocks. Great bike, great ride!! I posted some pictures under my id in the photo gallery under sconnors.
In the wind!!!

johnnybgood
12th April 2006, 03:04
Nice looking seat. Have you ridden 2-up with it?

Randum77
12th April 2006, 03:11
I got that same seat minus the long nose. I am told by my ex-other half that it sucks for 2-up. It's ok around town on shorties, but on long trip she would bitch the whole way there and back. lol

Gone
14th April 2006, 23:58
Since I'm recently divorced I haven't ridden two up yet...but I'll keep you posted. I've done 4 days straight with about 100 miles a day and absolutely love this seat!!

cphilip
15th April 2006, 00:57
This is another one of the seats I think was designed for the rider and the bike and not the passenger. They are nice looking seats but do not take the passenger in mind.

I used one similar idea on mine to trap the Throw over bag yoke. Not for a passenger. Love the looks of these. I am talking about all of the tapered flowing rear two ups. Stripper, Badlander etc.... they all seem to be of that mindset.