PDA

View Full Version : Singapore Sportster

yellow_v_max
3rd May 2006, 06:14
Greetings fellow humans, who ride Sporties. I live in Singapore.

AZFlyingDiver
3rd May 2006, 06:16
:welcome
Welcome to the best forum on the web!

bplinson
3rd May 2006, 08:05
Welcome. Quite a few others here are from Singapore also.

bshadbolt
3rd May 2006, 08:17
Welcome aboard.

I'm also in Singapore.

Cheers,

Brett

rokclmb
3rd May 2006, 12:13
Welcome!
Singapore is a nice place. I visited for Thanksgiving 2004 and made it to H-D dealer while I was there. My wife went to Ikea and I walked down to H-D.

Scooter_Trash
3rd May 2006, 13:31
welcome to the forum

shotgun46
3rd May 2006, 13:41
welcome !!!

leo
3rd May 2006, 16:17
welcome to the forum.

Guinnessharp
5th May 2006, 13:03
Where is the HD in Singapore. I am going to be there around mid-may and want to stop in? I will be staying at the Raffles hotel.

bshadbolt
5th May 2006, 13:31
HD is at 253 Alexandra Rd, tel. 6475 0123.

Cheers,

Brett

Guinnessharp
5th May 2006, 14:37
HD is at 253 Alexandra Rd, tel. 6475 0123.

Cheers,

Brett

Sweet, thanks!

NormalAspirated
30th July 2006, 21:10
Hi everyone I am from Singapore. My ride is 883R.
Nice place for information. Thanks for sharing. :)

yellow_v_max
5th October 2006, 05:57
Hello NormalAspirated.

Read your posts - that's one hell of a modded bike you got there!!!
And you post in the S'poreHarley site too, I suppose?

Meet you some time, although I am not inclined to herd together like wild buffalo.

NormalAspirated
6th October 2006, 20:51
Hello NormalAspirated.
Read your posts - that's one hell of a modded bike you got there!!!
And you post in the S'poreHarley site too, I suppose?
Meet you some time, although I am not inclined to herd together like wild buffalo.

I wonder who you are that you said had met me before.
Is really great to see you here. This place is the best for XL I ever know, people here very helpful. I love this forum. :clap

yellow_v_max
9th October 2006, 17:51
not met you in person, but read your posts in the Singapore Harley forum.

anyway, you must have bought your bike from the dealership? the souped up 883R with all the SE parts? I think sometime in April or something.

Such a bike went past last Thursday along the Padang at about 830pm. Thought it might be you? Nice sound from your pipes. -what are they if its you who went past?

NormalAspirated
11th October 2006, 23:51
not met you in person, but read your posts in the Singapore Harley forum.
anyway, you must have bought your bike from the dealership? the souped up 883R with all the SE parts? I think sometime in April or something.
Such a bike went past last Thursday along the Padang at about 830pm. Thought it might be you? Nice sound from your pipes. -what are they if its you who went past?

You are right ... Mine was that SE Sportster from the agent. I just completed the full SE set-up on the ignition system one week ago which was left over not done.
I ride my Sportster very day, I couldn't recall much that day and time I travel along Padang. BTW, mine reminds as 2-1pipe with SE bolt on. Is pretty quiet compare to rest and sound gets awesome only when wild cams kicks in. :)

Fletchman
31st January 2008, 09:59
Hi,

I am Andrew and I own a Sportster too. Just got it over Christmas. Hope to meet you guys soon.

AussieGazza
31st January 2008, 10:16
Hi Andrew.

Better if you start your own intro thread!
More likely to be read.

Rascal
31st January 2008, 13:39
Welcome to the forum!

Mohntonite
31st January 2008, 13:47
Welcome aboard EVERYONE, from Maple Grove, PA.

bbb_rider
14th April 2008, 18:31
I just got my 1200c last Oct...and enjoying every minute of it riding in Singapore!!!!

XLFREAK
14th April 2008, 21:49
Welcome to the forum

jharback
14th April 2008, 22:23
Welcome to the forum!

lunloon
15th July 2008, 14:40
heya, lunloon riding 1200R here

sportsterpixel
9th January 2009, 09:32
Hi Guys, I am Chuan from Singapore. Got my Nightster in December from the Local AD and loving the ride, have done almost 2200km to date. :)

Looking forward to have a Sportster group outing one day.... and new to the Forum, exploring more on it and lots of information seen so far.

Folkie
9th January 2009, 10:55
Welcome to the Forum from the UK!

http://www.harley-davidson-hangout.com/forum/images/smilies/zh_smilies/welcome.gif :xlrocks http://www.harley-davidson-hangout.com/forum/images/smilies/zh_smilies/welcome.gif

pbudrovic
9th January 2009, 10:58
Welcome to the forum to all of you from Dubrovnik, Croatia.

mrlowlight
9th January 2009, 11:43
Welcome from Italy....hey Chuan is the group Two Wheelers still going in Singapore with Captain Rodney in command?

sportsterpixel
9th January 2009, 12:29
Welcome from Italy....hey Chuan is the group Two Wheelers still going in Singapore with Captain Rodney in command?

Hey.... :) I hope I can answer you that now... but I am new to Harley and have yet met any group. I will check it out for you and revert if I find out anything

Uneasy Rider
9th January 2009, 15:42
Hey La,

I stole my wife from Singapore, You guys are out one perfect gal now. You can have the rest of them.

She remembers when there was only 3 Harleys in Spore, and someone stole the purple one, they found it abandoned in a car park the next day.

We have Harley shirts, that we got when the Harley shop was in Takashimaya on Orchard Road.

No bikes, just pretty girls selling clothes

AZ Nightster
9th January 2009, 19:19
Hey La,

I stole my wife from Singapore, You guys are out one perfect gal now. You can have the rest of them.

She remembers when there was only 3 Harleys in Spore, and someone stole the purple one, they found it abandoned in a car park the next day.

We have Harley shirts, that we got when the Harley shop was in Takashimaya on Orchard Road.

No bikes, just pretty girls selling clothes

First of all Hello to all the sportster riders in Singapore. I was at the Orchard Road shop and bought a T shirt years ago and it has since worn out. Maybe I will get lucky and get paired with someone from Singapore for the T shirt swap that is going on.

sportsterpixel
9th January 2009, 22:48

I have checked with my friend, and... yup, it is still running and still the same Captain.

Uneasy Rider
10th January 2009, 03:46
Maybe I will get lucky and get paired with someone from Singapore for the T shirt swap that is going on.

Bro,

Wife said you can buy the direct:

http://www.harleysingapore.com/motorclothes/pack.php

http://www.harleysingapore.com/motorclothes/individual.php

Kobo
10th January 2009, 03:55
Howdy from Texas!

stwb1981
7th April 2010, 16:24
Yo mates, Steven here...
staying in sunny Singapore....

Wonderful site here with plentiful of information........

Cheers!!!

deckard
13th December 2010, 18:06
nice forum here.

thatbikerguy
13th December 2010, 18:28
A belated :shhhh

Welcome to the Forum! Ride Safe!! Ride Often!!! Baltimore, Md.:smoke

skyblueblue
5th June 2014, 02:01
Was searching for a tank for my 48 and stumble across tis forum. Hello to all..

Anyone else from SG still around?