PDA

View Full Version : KY Freedom Cruisers May Rides

Gone
11th May 2006, 18:50
The Ky Freedom Cruisers are going to be having 2 Poker Runs this month on the 13th and 21st. registration stats at 10 am till 11:30 am, runs start around noon, Poker hands, 50/50, DOOR Prizes, good rides for all those looking to ride in a group. not sure of my schedule yet but i am hopefull.

Here is a link to thier site, http://www.kentuckyfreedomcruisers.com/default.htm

Thier ride calender is a link on this page as well.
and there is a link to the National Fc page as well for those out side of KY.

Face in the wind, and a sweet smokey trail behind...:tour :smoke :D

Harley

tcspannerwrench
11th May 2006, 19:35
i am good for the 21st gota work on the 13th
had a good time on the last run they had

Gone
12th May 2006, 15:56
Here is an update email from Mike Baker
FREEDOM CRUISERS:

WE WILL BE HAVING A POKER RUN THIS SATURDAY TO HELP RAISE MONEY FOR OUR BIRTHDAY BASH. THE POKER RUN WILL LEAVE THE DQ (WEATHER PERMITTING) AT 11:30. REGISTRATION WILL START AROUND 10:15.

WE HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL, WOULDN'T THAT BE A CHANGE SATURDAY FOR A GREAT DAY OF RIDING. WE HAVE SOME VERY NICE DOOR PRIZES TO GIVE OUT THIS RIDE, SO WE'LL SEE YOU ALL SATURDAY AT THE DQ.

IF THERE IS ANY CHANGES BECAUSE OF WEATHER WE WILL SEND OUT AN EMAIL TO YOU ALL SATURDAY MORNING. IF IT IS RAINING THE RIDE IS CANCELLED TILL A LATER DATE,

OH YEAH THANKS TO ALL OF YOU WHO SHOWED UP FOR THE 111 RIDE.
RIDE SAFE

BAKER

tcspannerwrench
15th May 2006, 16:27
looking foward to the sunday run 5-21-06 trying to get some more riders together i saw a friend of mine i havnt seen in a while at Texas Roadhouse it was funny because he was on a 04 883C he always had sport bikes in the past

jamman
15th May 2006, 22:19
may try , will have to see with the ol 's back

tcspannerwrench
17th May 2006, 19:56
i am going to make some phone calls should have 3 or 4 more riders two on sportsters :banarock

Gone
18th May 2006, 21:00
TC that is great, for the 5-21-06

They canceled last weeks run, lot of no shows.
it has been rescheduled for this sunday same time same place.
any and all are welcome.

tcspannerwrench
21st May 2006, 03:12
LAST CALL

well i could only convince one guy to take a chance on the rain and my wife is staying home but unless its a down pour i will be there :bananinj

tcspannerwrench
22nd May 2006, 04:34
well we had a good ride those Fredom Cruisers are great folks here is a picture from on of the big city's we stoped at
http://xlforum.net/photopost/data/500/medium/cid_aPMJKcHQz5.jpg

Gone
22nd May 2006, 07:05
Yes that was a nice looong ride, I ended up over in jeffersonville after we split in New Albany. will post some pics tomorrow. Especially the pics of that Pretty 2006 White/Black/Orange FC Lady Sporty. Foxy tail and all TS mod.... I am sure it will get some attention from the folks around here.
Good job with the Forum Cards BTW, They Look Great.