PDA

View Full Version : Could someone do me a favor?

barry1967
22nd February 2005, 15:56
Could someone take a close up photo of their front forks?
I want to see the area where the padlock goes to lock your forks. I bought a chrome triple tree set for 03-earlier and it has the fork lock tab on it. The 04s do not have this tab so I would like to see how much it sticks out. If it sticks out to much I will sell these chrome ones if anyone is interested.

Thanks in advance, Barry

Darhawk
22nd February 2005, 16:17
I read the title and thought you might have wanted to borrow the 45 I lent Hunter...........:sorrysign

cantolina
22nd February 2005, 16:18
Could someone take a close up photo of their front forks?
I want to see the area where the padlock goes to lock your forks. I bought a chrome triple tree set for 03-earlier and it has the fork lock tab on it. The 04s do not have this tab so I would like to see how much it sticks out. If it sticks out to much I will sell these chrome ones if anyone is interested.

Thanks in advance, Barry

How's this Barry? Let me know if you need any other angles....

If you look close, you could see why I might be interested in that triple tree..

;)

barry1967
22nd February 2005, 16:23
I read the title and thought you might have wanted to borrow the 45 I lent Hunter...........:sorrysign

Thanks for the thought but I have my own .45. ;)

barry1967
22nd February 2005, 16:28
How's this Barry? Let me know if you need any other angles....

If you look close, you could see why I might be interested in that triple tree..

;)

Thanks Cantolina, Here's a pic of the chrome ones. I think that tab might stick out a bit too much though. So I will sell em.

I had them listed for 160 plus shipping. If your interested I'll sell em to ya for 160 shipped. They are not new but look it and they have a bearing already installed. I also have the red polyeurethane bushing with chrome washers too.

flathead45
22nd February 2005, 16:41
I don't think a pic of mine would help you much ;)

barry1967
22nd February 2005, 16:54
I don't think a pic of mine would help you much ;)

Nah, I want chrome ones to put on and I think the color rust would hurt my eyes. :D

Cantolina pretty much took care of the photo question. Thanks though.