PDA

View Full Version : A new Harvard medical study of sex among married couples.....

Takingabreak
4th November 2008, 23:38
It has been determined,

The most used sexual position for married couples is a doggie position.

The husband sits up and begs.

The wife rolls over and plays dead.

=:frownthre

bud095
4th November 2008, 23:53
how true!:laugh

shortcake
5th November 2008, 00:06
It has been determined,

The most used sexual position for married couples is a doggie position.

The husband sits up and begs.

The wife rolls over and plays dead.

=:frownthre

Good one...however I must be the exception. Not like that at my house ;)

rottenralph
5th November 2008, 00:07
I wish it were not true but unfortunately it is. If you are a guy considering marriage, don't. get a new bike, several girlfriends and a life and you will be fine.

Shortcake, you are one of few. Life was great before kids.

scottgearman
5th November 2008, 00:12
I've been married 24 years and have sex almost every day.......no, wait a second, does it count if I'm the only person in the room?

shortcake
5th November 2008, 00:13
I wish it were not true but unfortunately it is. If you are a guy considering marriage, don't. get a new bike, several girlfriends and a life and you will be fine.

Shortcake, you are one of few. Life was great before kids.

I know I am one of the few...few of many things. I am not your sterotype female and most females don't even like me because of it. I am blunt, honest and perfer to hang out with the guys. After being married a long time and 2 boys later...we still got it going on...:D

shortcake
5th November 2008, 00:14
I've been married 24 years and have sex almost every day.......no, wait a second, does it count if I'm the only person in the room?

:laugh Toooo funny...good one.

Takingabreak
5th November 2008, 00:26

Oh, I see, your into S&M.

She sleeps wile you master........:doh

XLFREAK
5th November 2008, 00:58
All you single guys - take it from a married guy of 18 years.....I've had sex probably 18 times in the last 18 years.......STAY SINGLE GUYS! Buy a new bike and have your way with "her" instead.

wade1171
5th November 2008, 13:09
I have only been married a little over 4 years and not a day goes by where I don't wish I was still single. Life was so much easier then and drama free. ah the good old days!

Jackster
5th November 2008, 13:20
I knew it! I knew it wasn't just me.

cgp-1200R
5th November 2008, 14:05
LOL good one

sporty01
5th November 2008, 14:17
i have been married 16 years been with my wife 20 years total sex is still great. weve hit a few lean spots over the years but that goes along with having kids but i get it pretty much anytime i want it so no complaints here:banana

shortcake
5th November 2008, 14:23
i have been married 16 years been with my wife 20 years total sex is still great. weve hit a few lean spots over the years but that goes along with having kids but i get it pretty much anytime i want it so no complaints here:banana

Glad to know there is more than just me out here who still has a great sex life after years of marriage. I think it is even better now than earlier in our relationship...

bshadbolt
5th November 2008, 14:36
Coming up to 21 years of marriage here and no problems in the bedroom. It's getting better and better all the time.

Cheers,

Brett

sporty01
5th November 2008, 14:55
Glad to know there is more than just me out here who still has a great sex life after years of marriage. I think it is even better now than earlier in our relationship...

i also believe it is better than ever i mean i was alot younger then and my control is alot better than when i was younger. now not so quick on the draw if you catch my drift lol.

dirt rider
6th November 2008, 06:51
Not my problem anymore.If I'd known what I was missing, I would have fast forwarded to the divorce. You can teach an old dog new tricks and I'm planning to stay with this one forever.

flameryder
6th November 2008, 07:09

My wife and I are in our late sixties. We have sex almost every night. Almost Monday night, almost Tuesday night, almost Wednesday.....:banadanc

PlanB
6th November 2008, 07:14
I'm between divorces right now so I'll have to get back to this post! :doh

huge_midgit
6th November 2008, 07:48
shit. by the sounds of it i aint neva gettin married. im gonna take all your advice. got my bike now for the several gf's. im workin on it haha

Clarinetcat
4th January 2009, 05:32
All you single guys - take it from a married guy of 18 years.....I've had sex probably 18 times in the last 18 years.......

Really?

Were any of them with your wife? :smackh

66impala
24th January 2009, 06:09
Stay single you young guys. Married 19yrs, just tonight both our boys went to a sleep over, so no one is home. Wife just lays on the couch at 7p.m. and looks at me like im retarted. If I had a dollar for every time she wore Lingerie or was in bed naked in the last five years, I have two dollars.

xxterribleonexx
24th January 2009, 06:36
haha u dont even need to get married, if ur with a girl longer than 2 years ur sex life is over....

Sandman
24th January 2009, 09:45
Married 9 years now.....and it's still good for us. I'm sooooooo lucky I have my wife because I know if you are with the wrong person it can be just the opposite.

tat2d2dope
25th January 2009, 19:11
i've been with my wife 9 years and married for 6 months.
it got slow for a wile but now the kids older and in school
and the wife has started throwing
that a$$ at me regularly now.
there are ups and downs in any long term relationship but
man how i wish i would have stayed single.
i'm 36 and at work i have all these girls in their 20's trying to put some a$$ on me and i can't take it

Wooley
8th February 2009, 06:54
and people wonder why people cheat. If the well is dry what would you do? Find a well that works that's what.

Ireeman
8th February 2009, 06:59
Well as a child of Hahvad rental units, I do'nt know ,he just died.

IRELAND for evah

Ireeman
8th February 2009, 07:10

Ireeman
8th February 2009, 07:11
power clan go breagh.

metallicarlos82
9th April 2009, 06:48
hm...lets see ive been married for a year and a half...been with her for 2 and a half years and have sex every freakin day since we got together. i wish i was in those shoes. quite frankly im tired of it. its become my second job...no benefits, crappy hours, hate my coworker, hate showing up...

Blaze
9th April 2009, 07:27
Those stats are a little off...
All the folks in the south voted doggie for a different reason....
We do it doggie so him AND her can both watch wrastlin!!! :p

G-man1965
10th May 2009, 00:44
I may have gotten a little older and a little slower but I don’t beg!

RJW
8th August 2009, 14:57
Married four years - she's put on more than a third of her original body weight and we last had sex last year. To think I used to have monkey animal sex with models....

holesnipe
8th August 2009, 15:29
SEX? One please!

Bobo
8th August 2009, 16:28
This thread is hilarious:clap I don't have to beg but it is more like, OK, if you must :geek

But, if I was single or a girl I would have AIDS for sure.

Sabrina
13th August 2009, 20:09
That can't be right. I will be sure to tell my hubby what a lucky man he is!

sportsterdude.248
13th August 2009, 20:23
Married 9 years yesterday and we celibrated with a marathon. This is my second marriage so I have seen both sides of this coin. I like this side much better.:D

Leevon
13th August 2009, 20:28
Married 7 years ago. I predicted back then that she would get revved up about age 30 and I'd be done with it. Well I'm 29, she's 28...I could care less most of the time and now she's after it every day. Go figure. So we meet somewhere in the middle when I'm not tired :)