PDA

View Full Version : Me and my Sportster,

Gyahmers
14th November 2004, 11:05
Cruising down the avenue...

I never get tired of ridding it! :D

collinsb
14th November 2004, 18:33
Neither do I! What a great way to spend our extra hours!
Billy

JaggedEdge
15th November 2004, 04:22
I live in Florida and never have to put mine away
JE

Jimbo999
15th November 2004, 04:49
43 Degrees here today....and I still got an Hour riding.

Just call me Frosty.
http://www.boos-corner.com/phpbb3/images/smiles/boodancin.gif

RedRider
15th November 2004, 15:44
I left for work one day last week- the thermometer read 28* F. It was an interesting ride in with a half helmet... You gotta love it! :) There is nothing like riding.

Turbota
15th November 2004, 16:08
I really enjoy riding my bike, but it's been a little too cool here in the morning to ride. Was a cold 62 degrees this morning ... I am going to have to wait until early this afternoon to ride when the temp finally warms up to 73.

How I hate these winters here in Arizona :D

Thinking about moving to the Philippines where it's 85 degrees everyday!

Well, gotta go water the cactus.

Jeeeze, I hope this don't happen today!

http://www.mylivingtree.com/0909pic/080/CP2080.jpg

raysheen
15th November 2004, 16:53
JE
must you rub it in so deeply?! :(

Was a cold 62 degrees this morning ... I am going to have to wait until early this afternoon to ride when the temp finally warms up to 73.
That is sickening :p

It's 40 right now...the warmest it's been in a week...

I'm suffering....poor me!

01Sporty
15th November 2004, 17:26
I took the afternoon off on Weds. the 10th. It was 52f and I spent the entire afternoon riding places I didn't even know existed, no plan, no route just riding and turning whenever the spirit moved me. That was the best :D
And, I actaully found my way home :rolleyes:

Now, I'm looking forward to our Indian Summer, we had a hard frost this weekend, so it can't be far behind (it better get here too). I'm not ready to put the scooter away :( .

Regards,

wickedsprint
15th November 2004, 17:38
I was riding mine to work the other day at 24 degrees...not too many gloves help against that.

Bar
15th November 2004, 17:38
Seeing those photos, really makes me appreciate living in Florida and being able to ride my scoot year round.

Take it so, but take!

twinsporty
15th November 2004, 21:17
I been riding to work in the mid 20's (degree F for you good people on the system international) for the past week. I'm not giving up till the snows a flyin.

edman
15th November 2004, 22:41
It's 58 degrees here, a little foggy this morning. I like this time of year, feels great to ride when it's cool. I remember summer people would say "it's a great day to ride", I would just say "yea sure is", but I'm thinking "no it's not it's friggen hotter then a firecracker, this sucks"

XLFREAK
15th November 2004, 23:00
69 degrees here today, had to slip out of work a little early.

Broncodog
15th November 2004, 23:02
getting frost bite thinkin about it! :eek:

ufaf
16th November 2004, 00:41
If the roads are not icey and there is no snow on the ground, I am riding. lol Easy to say when the days usually warm into the mid 50's to 60's. lol

ESCOBAR
17th November 2004, 01:17
it gets cold here too but that does not stop me i'm a full timer

collinsb
17th November 2004, 01:36
JE

Aahhhh no, but you guys have to tie them down once in a while! Get it! The hurricanes! Get it! It's a joke! BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHA :D

Gyahmers
17th November 2004, 01:49
Let's see, in "Sunny" Southern California today it was - oh, around 70 F - absolutely beautiful. More of the same tomorrow, and the next day, and the next day, and...

Broncodog
17th November 2004, 01:53
another grappy day in paradise :cheers

JaggedEdge
17th November 2004, 20:07
Aahhhh no, but you guys have to tie them down once in a while! Get it! The hurricanes! Get it! It's a joke! BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHA :D

Yeah, every now and then, but for only a day or two.
JE

mdaycb
23rd October 2006, 17:12
Live in Vegas here, while it does get cold in the winter, to me its never cold enough not to ride, I just dress warmer. Ride my bike every day, as long as its not raining, an we dont get many of them days here in Vegas. Took a long ride yesterday, started out it was 47F, little chilly, but the thrill of riding kept me warm and toasty. Have fun.

01Sporty
26th October 2006, 01:05
I just got back from Vegas, Only used the airport, then drove to Mojave.
It was pretty chilly there last night.

Roadster_Rider
26th October 2006, 01:16
Live in Vegas here, while it does get cold in the winter, to me its never cold enough not to ride, I just dress warmer. Ride my bike every day, as long as its not raining, an we dont get many of them days here in Vegas. Took a long ride yesterday, started out it was 47F, little chilly, but the thrill of riding kept me warm and toasty. Have fun.

what the hell??? this thread is two years old, its been on here twice as long as i have.