PDA

View Full Version : Where The Hell..??

averagewhiteboy
22nd December 2008, 19:45
Hey guys,

I picked up a brochure for the new XR1200 the other day, and in the back is a VERY nice HD Racing sweatshirt. The problem? I can't find it anywhere!! It's black with Harley Davidson Racing is old school style block letters and a few stripes on the front. There appears to be a 1 and a Screamin Eagle logo on the one arm, and the HD shield on the other.. Black and white.. Looks really nice. It gives a number (99109-09VM) and it says $60, but I have no clue how to find it. I've searched the site and Google.. HELP!!!

Thanks!

averagewhiteboy
23rd December 2008, 02:12
51 looks and no one can help me locate a Harley Racing sweatshirt..? lol

cafe_dave
23rd December 2008, 02:18
Not on the HD web site for sure

xllent01
23rd December 2008, 03:03
Go to your local $tealer with the part number and they will order it for you..

averagewhiteboy
23rd December 2008, 17:35
Anywhere online..? My dealer is pretty out of the way..

oldjarhead
23rd December 2008, 17:37

No luck . . . I looked for it. Nothing so far.

Oh . .that's not quite true . .I can find THIS tread on goggle by goggling the PN and Harley Davidson together!

dean2d
23rd December 2008, 18:10
No luck here either .... looked for about an our online and nothing like that came up.
Good luck and if I do find anything i'll let you know.

kilroykarr
23rd December 2008, 18:14
what does the shirt look like. picture anyone?

Rehit
23rd December 2008, 18:15
Barnetts has the largest selection and the best prices i have ever seen from a stealer.
be sure to check out the specials.
i do not have time to look for you, i am just home for lunch...

http://shop.barnettharley.com/index.php

Bozinski
23rd December 2008, 19:18

Can you call your dealer and inquire about the part #? I got great service once when I was interested in a floor model shirt that was the only one left and wasn't my size. The dealer searched for the right size in stock at other dealers in a wide radius. I never did track one down but I appreciated the local dealer's effort in trying to locate the exact merchandise I was interested in. I should think that if your local dealer is as accommodating, they will locate the item and find a way to get it to you that is convenient.

khaskins
23rd December 2008, 19:58
They have that sweatshirt on the shelf at two of the dealers I've recently visited.

averagewhiteboy
23rd December 2008, 21:16
You guys are very kind to've looked for me..

I sent an email to my dealer, I'll see what they say. I didn't remember seeing it there a few days ago, but even if they don't have it they might be able to order it..

And yes, I saw this post of Google too. haha First one..

vegasjud
24th December 2008, 03:23
I stopped by Chandler Harley on my way home from work. The motorclothes girl looked up the part # and nothing came up. According to Chandler HD its not a valid part #. Sales guys didn't have an xr 1200 brochure either. Stealers can suck sometimes. I'll try one of the other dealers/stealers in town after Christmas. A pic sure would be nice.

averagewhiteboy
24th December 2008, 03:28
Lemme go ahead and take one.. It really shouldn't be this hard to find a HD thing from a new brochure.. lol. I appreciate the help though!

cafe_dave
24th December 2008, 03:30
Barnetts has the largest selection and the best prices i have ever seen from a stealer.
be sure to check out the specials.
i do not have time to look for you, i am just home for lunch...

http://shop.barnettharley.com/index.php

I have to agree,,,,if you ever get there in person you will see some great deals,,,,,Got a $65 sweatshirt for $8......hell of a deal
and they had everything

averagewhiteboy
24th December 2008, 03:32
Here it is:

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f38/iheartsnailsquad/DSCN1344.jpg

Straight out of the XR1200 brochure..

averagewhiteboy
24th December 2008, 20:09
If anyone is interested, you could pick one up and send it to me in the mail.. I'll PayPal you monies.. Takers..? lol. I'll give you the info then..

64physhy
24th December 2008, 20:35
khaskins said he saw a couple on the shelf. Maybe you should try to PM him and see if he'll pick one up for you. I would, but it's kind of hard from where I am. I'm quite sure the nearest dealer is further from me than you.