PDA

View Full Version : Buy This Book !!!!!

milmat1
3rd November 2006, 23:23
The Harlet Davidson Sportster Performance Handbook.
3rd Edition. By Buzz Buzzelli

Especially If you are thinking of Modifying your sporty, And are unsure what you want,

I mean lets face it there are a million mods and parts out there. Which ones work together and which one don't ? Buzz covers it pretty well in this book. The best 20.00 bucks you will spend on your bike !!

A great informative read, And covers everything from Rubber mounts to Ironheads. With a great overview of the rubber mount Sporty's
Lot of info for anyone thinking of modifying there bike. I got my copy from Wal-Mart.com For around 20.00 the shipping cost was .98 cents !!!
Everywhere else listed it for closer to 30.00

WinXP
3rd November 2006, 23:37
I have the 2nd edition which is a pretty good read about the sportster.

Big_Baazzoo
3rd November 2006, 23:38
I own this book, and it is a valuable tool. I read and re-read it before my conversion. It's fascinating.

Gold951
3rd November 2006, 23:56
One of the first books my GF bought when she got her '77 Ironhead. Interesting reading for sure...

AOW
4th November 2006, 00:36
Thanks for the tip!

sportysrock
4th November 2006, 00:49
I have the 3rd Edition, and read it cover to cover and in between more than once. It's a good read.

gronk62
4th November 2006, 01:26
Buzz is a registered member here and spent a little time doin' some research from this forums pages

milmat1
4th November 2006, 01:31
Buzz is a registered member here and spent a little time doin' some research from this forums pages

How Cool !!!!

He makes positive mention of NHRS several times....
Hard book to put down even after you have read it !!!

zman69
4th November 2006, 02:29
I've been wondering is it worth picking up if you already have the 2nd edition?

tonyhds
4th November 2006, 02:31
Thanks for the tip......... I think
I just ordered the book, looks pretty interesting.

thatbikerguy
4th November 2006, 02:37
Not sure which edition I have... A guy at work gave it to me! Excellent read! I have it at work.

milmat1
4th November 2006, 03:10
Thanks for the tip......... I think
I just ordered the book, looks pretty interesting.

You will be happy that you ordered it !!

I never seen the 2nd edition so i don't know what is new in this one. I imagine the info on the rubber mounts is new. Other than that I don't know...

mpemulis
4th November 2006, 05:23
Just ordered it also. I'm in the last 2 weeks on my trial of Amazon Prime. Sweet! :banana

Too bad Amazon doesn't sell Harley parts.