PDA

View Full Version : Anyone in houston/tomball/spring area?

Bobbed87
5th February 2009, 20:19
Just wondering if there was riders in the houston/tomball/spring/woodlands area. Most of them are all pretty close. Just seems like most the texas meets are SA, Dallas, and Austin.

bigjnsa
5th February 2009, 20:22
What's wrong with us San Antonians?? Hmmm?? :banana

Hot Rod Sporty
5th February 2009, 20:56
Jackster, Just Todd, and Stingray are in the Houston area.

AB,Frank
5th February 2009, 21:03
Wish I was..for the weather and other things also:)

Red Red Kroovy
5th February 2009, 23:09
Just me down in Corpus.

Bobbed87
6th February 2009, 21:15
What's wrong with us San Antonians?? Hmmm?? :banana

Nothing. Beautiful places. Just not where i live and im always looking for people to ride with.

bigjnsa
6th February 2009, 21:17
Nothing. Beautiful places. Just not where i live and im always looking for people to ride with.

H-town is only 2.5 hours away and I've been meaning to ride East Texas.

Just_Todd
6th February 2009, 21:21
I'm in Houston.

Will be at the "West Alabama Ice House" tonight.

Was planning on riding up to Yankees and Drifters tomorrow, but my boss canceled my plans. I have to work all weekend now.

Stop by the Ice House, and I'll buy you a beer. (I'll have the UT Longhorns sporty).

Stingray
11th February 2009, 01:33
I'm in the Houston area too! I like in the Katy/Cypress area. I would love to have another get together soon.

I've been out of the loop for a while, did you paint your bike Todd?

Hot Rod Sporty
11th February 2009, 21:05
(I'll have the UT Longhorns sporty).

I've been out of the loop for a while, did you paint your bike Todd?

No shit! I don't see any pics in your gallery....

LET'S SEE IT!

Just_Todd
11th February 2009, 21:36
ALRIGHT ALRIGHT, I'll find the darn camera and put batteries in it.

Jackster
13th February 2009, 15:27
I've been asking him that for MONTHS.

Giannirides
13th February 2009, 16:53
I live in Cypress and try to ride every weekend.

Bobbed87
17th February 2009, 22:12
I havent checked back in here in a bit. My bike is done and on the road again. Weather is getting better. Warmer. But rainy... Once it clears up a little more we should get together some sunday.

Giannirides
20th February 2009, 03:04
I am down to ride any sunday; just let me know.

Kobo
20th February 2009, 03:23
I live in Kingwood!

SPOCK
5th March 2009, 18:34
I work in the Galleria, live in Klein (Spring) and have a weekender on Lake Conroe. Lets get a list of people and bikes, and all get together for a drink, or ride discussion. How many people are interested. I can keep a list if you post the info.
Spock

Roadster108
5th March 2009, 19:00
This is my first post, although I've been a member of this forum for a while. I live in Cypress and would be interested in getting together with other Sportster enthusiasts. So... count me in!!

Btw, I ride an 06 1200 Roadster, taxes paid, done up an a cafe theme.

Regards to all.

Red Red Kroovy
5th March 2009, 19:10
This is my first post, although I've been a member of this forum for a while. I live in Cypress and would be interested in getting together with other Sportster enthusiasts. So... count me in!!

Btw, I ride an 06 1200 Roadster, taxes paid, done up an a cafe theme.

Regards to all.

Hey Roadster...welcome from Corpus Christi.

Roadster108
5th March 2009, 22:13
Hey Red, thanks!! Glad to be here! :banana:banana

Stingray
8th March 2009, 21:23
I need a break from life. I'm open for a ride. Any time after April 1 we can use my house as a meeting place again, we can have a little cook out and go for a ride. Like we use to back in the day.

Things have been crazy at home since the beginning of the year. The wife and have split up, but I can see a large new light through the tunnel now.

Roadster108
8th March 2009, 21:46
Sounds like a plan stingray, look forward to it! Sorry about you and the wife Dude. Been there done that, twice! Life does go on and gets better though. :D

robo524
10th March 2009, 03:14
I'd be up for that too, I'm also in Cypress. I'd really like to meet some of the local XLForum members/sportster enthusiasts. Hang in there Stingray.

SPOCK
10th March 2009, 18:53
Judging from most Citizens' posts, I think it would be great to consider a ride to Yankee's Tavern and Drifters up to Carlos and Anderson, TX.
What say yee all?
Spock