PDA

View Full Version : Strip Poker Run

TazzinTroll
16th March 2009, 23:43
:clap:banana:tour:banadanc:bananinj:brocoli:blueba nan:banagui:banagui:banarock:drinkbeer:chop:drinku p:dancesmil:band:rockband:danceman:sporty:
SPREAD THE WORD !!!
DONT MISS THIS ONE!!! MAY 23RD !
JOIN THE BLUE COLLAR RIDING CLUB FOR
THE HOTTEST POKER RUN OF 2009 !

THE BLUE COLLAR
STRIP POKER RUN !!
FIVE PREMIUM GENTLEMENS CLUBS! HOT BABES! CASH PRIZE! FANTASIES - GOLD CLUB - MILL STREAM- EXCAPE - CHRISTINA'S

Benefits the Project Wellness Foundation..
Project Wellness Foundation are committed to fostering compassion and improving the lives
of children across the United States who cannot afford the costs of healthcare or prescription drug medication.
They are also dedicated to the promotion of HIV/AIDS awareness and prevention
education in the United States. Project Wellness Foundation aims to create a better tomorrow by
helping people live healthier, fuller lives. More info.... www.projectwellness.org
REGISTRATION BEGINS AT 11am at the
HARLEY DAVIDSON-BUELL STORE
8845 Pulaski Highway, Baltimore 21237
www.HDSTORE.COM
Check out the attached poker run flier, then click the
below link for more details...
www.bluecollarridingclub.com/strippokerrun09.htm

PLEASE FORWARD THIS MESSAGE TO EVERY RIDER YOU KNOW!!! SUPPORT THE CAUSE!!!

THANKS!!

Tazz

misterT
16th March 2009, 23:50
Glad that I don't need to go anywhere to get the best lap dance in town. My wife takes VERY good care of me, sorry no details but let me say I haven't been in a strip club since I was young and dumb and I don't miss it a bit.

NRHS Sales
16th March 2009, 23:58
You cannot just post something like that without pics MisterT!!! :)

misterT
17th March 2009, 00:04
If I posted pics and she found out it would be the LAST time:frownthre I would probably be sleeping in the dogs house:yikes I dont have a dog or a dog house.

ReddTigger
17th March 2009, 00:09
yeah yeah yeah. we've heard it before. Proof is in the pictures.

TazzinTroll
17th March 2009, 19:32
You don't have to go to the clubs if you aren't aloud to. You can just donate

WWW.projectwellness.org

TazzinTroll
21st March 2009, 09:04
This isn't the Block. This is a better class of clubs. More up scale.It's the day before Rolling Thunder so if your in towne Try to make it. There has to be some one in Md. that is thinking about coming.

rfranz1952
21st March 2009, 13:53
Strip Poker Run? For each card, remove an article of clothing?:p Might be fun, depending on whom you are riding with.:smoke

TazzinTroll
21st March 2009, 19:06
There is going to be alot of girl riders there.

Gojira
16th April 2009, 19:57
im going,i think my brother and his wife are going and ive told a couple of other friends,my one buddy just needs one of his bikes to run reliably cuz hes not riding on the back of mine when his breaks down...lol....

Gojira
16th April 2009, 19:59
theres a girl that works at fantacies that ride a gsxr...

TazzinTroll
22nd April 2009, 01:05
I'm stuck at the HD store of Baltimore then its off to Excape. We are going to have food at Excape. I'm hoping for 500 bikes. Just think what the winning hand is going to be worth. If you all would copy and paste at sites that I miss it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks and see you there!!!!!

TazzinTroll
20th May 2009, 16:05
Bump-a-de-bump

Hazz
21st May 2009, 02:59
i love strip clubs!! but bike is down have to get her fixed before wife kills me she wants her car back.

thatbikerguy
21st May 2009, 03:32
I can not get off of work this weekend... Damn it!!!

TazzinTroll
30th May 2009, 15:44
Well it was great. No fights , shooting or stabings. The winner took home $780 with 3Aces and he rode a R1. I'm trying to get some pics will have them soon. See ya next year OK?