PDA

View Full Version : Sunday 3/22

doxbike
19th March 2009, 05:45
Sunday, we're gonna ride to Hell's Kitchen for breakfast, onto Mount Palomar, then the Hideout,Lake Henshaw, etc. Post up if you wanna come.

XLXR and Ivan are probably riding their Duc's, so we'll be in the dust-maybe they'll wave on the way by?

BTW-Near 90* today for our visit by Obama (One Big Ass Mistake America)

XLXR
19th March 2009, 17:27
I'm in as long as we go to Palomar. I have a bit more suspension tuning to do. Last week the sky was totally clear on the ocean side. Just when I got to Hell's kitchen it got really, really foggy. Heavy fog covered the entire desert side of the mountain and down ito the valley. I stopped at the Lookout and waited for it to clear. It is foggy again this morning. So we may have to wait until 10:00 am until we can get over the mountain.

Gone
19th March 2009, 17:33
They're also promising mid 50's and rain on Sunday (at least in HB)...

Gone
19th March 2009, 17:36
be careful up on Palomar. shes always really dirty.

el jinete fantasma
19th March 2009, 19:08
I'm going to an Obama rally.

Gone
19th March 2009, 19:11
I'm going to an Obama rally.

BUWAHAHHAHA!!!
hahahahahahhahaha
I just had a picture of you wearing a white sheet and helmet and gogs on your sporty heading to the rally!! I dont know where it came from but it sure was a funny vision.

XLXR
20th March 2009, 03:04
Tell Obama I have not received my part of the trillion dollar stimulas package. In fact, it appears it will cost me $16,000 in new taxes in the future.

doxbike
20th March 2009, 14:39
We'll keep an eye on the weather-right now 80% chance of rain on Palomar Sunday. If that holds, , we AIN'T goin', obviously.

Of course you are, Ed. BTW,Are you one of the Exec's that got the bonuses at AIG?

el jinete fantasma
20th March 2009, 16:26
Of course you are, Ed. BTW,Are you one of the Exec's that got the bonuses at AIG?
Yep, and I used part of my million dollar bonus for a paintball gun to shoot at people standing in unemployment lines.

XLXR
22nd March 2009, 16:28
It's Sunday morning, and it's too wet out there to go anywhere. Looks like a good day to clean the garage.

doxbike
23rd March 2009, 01:57
It's Sunday morning, and it's too wet out there to go anywhere. Looks like a good day to clean the garage.

Yep!!

Got beautiful in the pm though, but colder than a well diggers's ass out there

el jinete fantasma
23rd March 2009, 16:34
Man, I got sandblasted riding along Dockweiler Beach yesterday! Wind sucks...

RoadChick
23rd March 2009, 16:44
Man... You guys suck!!! :p

I can not wait until tax season is over!!! I have been working day and night!

RoadChick
23rd March 2009, 16:46
I did get a short ride in Saturday afternoon though. So, I should not complain! :)

XLXR
23rd March 2009, 16:57
Well, I hope this will make you feel better. I went over Palomar, to Julian, found some neat back roads, had lunch at the Hideout, and returned over Ortega. There were police all over the place.

RoadChick
23rd March 2009, 17:57
Well, I hope this will make you feel better. I went over Palomar, to Julian, found some neat back roads, had lunch at the Hideout, and returned over Ortega. There were police all over the place.

Not really..........:(

Maybe the part that there were police everywhere...:p

doxbike
24th March 2009, 04:09

I call Bullsh*t!