PDA

View Full Version : stem bearings

Mountain Cop
20th April 2009, 20:33
Does anyone know if any of the site sponsors carry 1" timken bearings for the fork stems? If nobody does, does anyone know of anyone else who has a good price?

Thanks!

hogmoss
28th April 2009, 21:51
I'm not sure if they have exactly what you are looking for, I don't have the catalog at work. JirehCycles.com has just about every part you will need, from the research I've done their prices are average or better. The website doesn't show everything they have, you can call and order a catalog.

Hope this might help some.

ReddTigger
28th April 2009, 21:55
I'm not sure if they have exactly what you are looking for, I don't have the catalog at work. JirehCycles.com has just about every part you will need, from the research I've done their prices are average or better. The website doesn't show everything they have, you can call and order a catalog.

Hope this might help some.

also if you want an ONLINE Catalog. Just goto http://www.midwestmotorcyclesupply.com/

From what I remember, Jireh is the nephew of the guy who own's Midwest, and that's why Jireh's prices are so good.

ReddTigger
28th April 2009, 22:05
PN is 48300-60 (HD PART) $22.40 (chicago harley)
looks like the Jireh pn will be 95-445 $9.95

hogmoss
28th April 2009, 23:43
also if you want an ONLINE Catalog. Just goto http://www.midwestmotorcyclesupply.com/

From what I remember, Jireh is the nephew of the guy who own's Midwest, and that's why Jireh's prices are so good.

That's why I love this forum, everytime I read/post I learn something VERY useful from another member!

Thanks, I'm always looking to save a dollar whereever I can.

Mountain Cop
6th June 2009, 16:36
Cool, thanks!

kenward
7th June 2009, 11:44
I just changed out my front end and needed bearings quickly to finish my project. I made the mistake of going to the dealership, it cost me $73 for 2 bearings and dust shields. Thinking ahead saves money!!!!

mid30
7th June 2009, 15:09
at all costs, I stay away fromt he dealer.