PDA

View Full Version : Wet Dreamz pipes on the Nightster

kenfm2000
15th March 2007, 04:29
Just received the wet dreamz pipes today and installed them as well. they have a removable baffle in them but man they are still loud. Here is a quick picture. I will take some more pictures later in the daylight.

PatrickEconomos
15th March 2007, 04:34
Just received the wet dreamz pipes today and installed them as well. they have a removable baffle in them but man they are still loud. Here is a quick picture. I will take some more pictures later in the daylight.

I need those... Oh well... A Nightster too!!!
It looks sweet Ken!! Congrats :clap :clap :clap

1stGenRex
15th March 2007, 04:58
that bike=SKEET SKEET SKEET!!!!!one!!

prettyponyofdoom
15th March 2007, 05:55
Normally, i dont like those style pipes...but my opinion, they look GREAT on that bike. Enjoy the ride, bro and keep the throttle down for the LEOs! heheh!

prettyponyofdoom
15th March 2007, 05:58
oh, and one more thing.....lose the reflectors!

1stGenRex
15th March 2007, 06:07
oh, and one more thing.....lose the reflectors!

yeah really...its supposed to be the nightster not the brightster!

Big_Baazzoo
15th March 2007, 06:10
Nice work!!

07sporty
15th March 2007, 18:29
Look real good! I think they flow great with the nightster! good choice

Crash03
15th March 2007, 22:16
I think they look pretty good! I have the same pipes on my bike (for now...)

bills bikes
16th March 2007, 03:38
man i like it

kenfm2000
16th March 2007, 04:23
Tomorrow It's going in to have the SE A/C put on and set it up with the race tuner and be dyno'd. I briefly rode it today. I purchased the torque cones they recommended and had the baffles put in. It really doesn't seem to have lost any bottom end at this point. I haven't weighed the old exhaust system but the new one is only 12 lbs. I am guesstimating the whole old exhaust system was about 45-50 lbs.

Oh yeah the reflectors are coming off Saturday.

dsonoma
23rd March 2007, 18:59
Looks real good. I have the same ones on my sporty. Oh yeah and I agree with prettyponyofdoom, lose the reflectors.

Hot Rod Sporty
23rd March 2007, 19:18

They sound loud now because you're used to hearing 'em with the stock mufflers on. Give it 6 months and you'll be thinking you'd like 'em louder.:smoke

MikeOK
23rd March 2007, 19:20
Really, really nice looking pipes and bike. I was thinking maybe x-pipes down the road for mine, but these are really cool. Are they too loud though or just LOUD?